Goodbye Jesus

Christianity shows its true face

BuddhistCommunist

My Best friends mother who is fundy to the extreme, came over with some friends yesterday while her sons and I were away. When we came back... They had destroyed my friends computer games, two of his collectors statues from lord of the rings, Both of their sword collections(worth several hundred dollars), two rental games! They also destroyed music Cd's, tore up magazines and strategy guides and broke his glass dragon. She did this with the purpose of uniting her family "under God". Well lets see how "Gawd" repays her. Her 18 year old son is leaving, her 16 year old son is trying to get an emmancipation, her 6 year old son Ben has, renounced god and refuses to forgive her.....

I think there is a lesson to be learned here....

Yes....she should take her rebellious sons to the city gates and have them stoned.

Holy shit, BC. You gotta follow up on this later.

I know this sounds tasteless, but is there going to be a lawsuit?

There is a possibility that the 18 year old, my best friend, is going to make her pay for everything. oh she just came in ... post back later

Wow.  That is fucking insane.  I can't wait to spend eternity with people like her! :loser:

She'll likely be in hell with us heathens. After all, the odds that her sect is the one to get you to heaven are pretty long.

Growing up in a fundy home means...

You are property and are not entiteled to your own beliefs/unbeliefs. Failure to comply = punnsihment or at the very least you''ll be treated as willfull and/or suduced by satan.

What the "grown ups" in question have done here is very biblical as far as the destruction of idolatrous items and paraphernalia.

That means you are only allowed to own what is aproved by your church if your parents/guardians are mindless sheep. I really enjoyed my friends computer games and mags, as well as.........p&p role playing games. Things of teh devil! Oh my! I could never own anything that might lead me astray, like a computer for example. Anything interesting or fun I had to enjoy at someone elses house.

A lota pain and heartache in the future to come.... just the way it is.

Wow, she demanded Philip (the 18 year old) remove his Alyson Hannigan background because she plays a witch. She's also probably going to start her second purge in Alexs room. I need to find a way to stop her, this is outa control.

Wow, she demanded Philip (the 18 year old) remove his Alyson Hannigan background because she plays a witch. She's also probably going to start her second purge in Alexs room. I need to find a way to stop her, this is outa control.

If she seems unstable, then there is nothing for it.

This will get ugly I promise you.

Call the cops, get a police report on the damaged goods, sue in small-claims.

Change the locks too.

My Best friends mother who is fundy to the extreme, came over with  some friends yesterday while her sons and I were away. When we came back... They had destroyed my friends computer games, two of his collectors statues from lord of the rings, Both of their sword collections(worth several hundred dollars), two rental games! They also destroyed music Cd's, tore up magazines and strategy guides and broke his glass dragon. She did this with the purpose of uniting her family "under God". Well lets see how "Gawd" repays her. Her 18 year old son is leaving, her 16 year old son is trying to get an emmancipation, her 6 year old son Ben has, renounced god and refuses to forgive her.....

I think there is a lesson to be learned here....

Are you saying she has a key to her sons house and did these things? If so that is a different matter entirley. Get the cops involved and sue her ass, if she actually did this in HIS home. Either way this will get real ugly no matter how you handle it.

Guest Onlyonepath

Would you prosecute YOUR mother when she tries to protect you from poison? You would go after your own mother just because she got between you and your sin.....

Would you prosecute YOUR mother when she tries to protect you from poison?  You would go after your own mother just because she got between you and your sin.....

TRUE Xtians are supposed to be able to drink poison and handle venomnous snakes. Why don't you try it?

Vixentrot, as we say on 4chan, FUCKING SIGNED.

Also, >>12 is DQN

Would you prosecute YOUR mother when she tries to protect you from poison?  You would go after your own mother just because she got between you and your sin.....

Gee, this doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

If my mother destroyed my personal property, you better believe I'd prosecute her.

And what sin? Playing a game that consists of make-believe? Ooooh, yeah, THAT'S sinful.

Why don't you go back to your man-made construct and pray to the Big Sky Daddy that we will all "see the light"? That might work faster...

HEY! What the hell ever happened to "free will", BELIEVER?

Has "GOD" interfered/intruded into this "child's" life? Does "God" or the "Holy Ghost" FORCE HIS will on His children?

If the answer is "no", then how do YOU Xians justify forcing people to do YOUR trifling will?!?!?

This "mother" is fucking WRONG! No two ways about it! :nono:

YUP

The real poison in this house sounds like jebus

PR

No. My family and relatives can destroy all my things again and again. I won't use the law. I won't sue my own family. I'm stuborn that way. Things don't mean that much to me. But others may feel differently and I want them to know that I support them in thier defending themselves and thier right to property. My bad...its real easy to tell some else to sue thier mother when its not your mother. I kinda messed up here. But still if thats the route they want to take I support them in defending themselves. I see nothing wrong with it if that is thier decision.

But I will always have a sharp tongue in trying to make my family members feel guilty. When I am finally on my own I will debunk xianity when ever and where ever the subject comes up.

To everyone else here;If there were no such things as liberal xians and new ager xers then the fundies would be a minority and might feel less bold ( many of them) in supprting or perpatrating thier chauvinism and bigotry in the western world. The liberal xers and thier sympathizers give fundies power just by upholding/condoning the belief that the bible is the word of a god. Xianity should be frowned on and debunked more often in social settings.

Some people are committed and some should be. This seems like both. Sheez, get the cops in on this one if she is going into other people's houses. This behavior is, at the least, unacceptable.

And what is sin, by the way, tell me, what is your definition, kid?

Some people are committed and some should be.  This seems like both.  Sheez, get the cops in on this one if she is going into other people's houses.  This behavior is, at the least, unacceptable.

And what is sin, by the way, tell me, what is your definition, kid?

Or at the very least change the locks.

These people who are being opressed ny thier parents( the 18 year old) is on the road to TOTAL independance sooner. It aint all that its cracked up to be, but in some situations nothing for it.

I was tossed around like a white elephant "gift" between relatives. The aunt that is my guardian now is a fundy but she gives me more freedoms than I used to have. I am lucky. I do not feel close to her yet I respect her more than my mom and dad and other relatives.

In this case it will lead to TOTAL freedom, and TOTAL self sufficiency. Exciting and scary at the same time. No matter how you cut it this will get ugly... :shrug:

She did this with the purpose of uniting her family "under God". Well lets see how "Gawd" repays her. Her 18 year old son is leaving, her 16 year old son is trying to get an emmancipation, her 6 year old son Ben has, renounced god and refuses to forgive her.....

:eek:

If I were the kid, I'd take the mom to court and sue her for the cost of everything. After I no longer lived in the house, of course.

Sorry if I cause confusion... at the moment they still live with their Mother. But its still his property that he purchaced with his money. She wants to purge the "evil" from her house but thats whats so fucked up! Shes using the fact its her house to justify it.

Sorry if I cause confusion... at the moment they still live with their Mother. But its still his property that he purchaced with his money. She wants to purge the "evil" from her house but thats whats so fucked up! Shes using the fact its her house to justify it.

Then they have no rights under the law. It sux living in a fundy home. I am sorry that your friend is going through this. It will just get uglier and uglier the more he resists. Fundy xers will choose thier mythology over thier own flesh and blood. I been down that road before. It sux and I really feel for your friend.

I can't imagine. My mom was a Fundie/sinner/Fundie/sinner all of her life. But she Never would have tried to purge my bedroom (or house) from 'evil'.

This doesn't sound like a nagging Fundie Christian Mom. It sounds more like a woman that could use some professional intervention.

My mom destroyed all of her record albums from Slim Whitman to The Beatles once, because they were 'evil'. And later (and before), she played piano in a bar band to make money to feed me.

But as confused as my ma was, she wasn't violent. If this is getting violent, then 911 is the best way to go.

I mean, get her some help!

And maybe these kids don't think they have anywhere to go... but even our 'Godless Society' will find them a safe place.

duderonomy

This doesn't sound like a nagging Fundie Christian Mom. It sounds more like a woman that could use some professional intervention.

There are MANY churches were every last xer needs some kind of professional intervention. It's a freeking epidemic in some parts;...no shit.