Goodbye Jesus

A Question For Trinitarians.

Greatest I am

A question for Trinitarians.

Let’s check the math on the Trinity.

Math never lies.

Is God/Trinity 100% God or 300% or 400% ?

God the Father is 100% God.

God the Holy Spirit is 100% God.

God the Son is 100% God.

Jesus is 100% Man.

All would have their individual Natures. These natures should all be equal yet scripture is clear that they are not. I E. Cursing the Holy Spirit.

The Trinity must then consist of the God the Father nature, God the Holy Spirit nature, Jesus/God Nature and Jesus/Man Nature.

Is that not four distinct Natures?

Trinity means three, should we not be calling it something else?

Monotheism is one, should Christianity take that title or attribute?

Regards

DL

You know of course this is a "mystery" :nono:

• Super Moderator

It's just like this oil. Three in one. One what? One can. Three plus the can equals four! But the can makes it just one thing so you can carry it around and store it. The three are inside the one! So it's one, not three, but the one is made of three. Then there's the cap . . .

Never mind. It's a mystery after all.

You know of course this is a "mystery" :nono:

Yep. Just like they teach of an unfathomable God instead of just saying, I don't know all the time.

Quite a good way to tell followers to just shut up and follow.

Bleat, bleat.

Regards

DL

No, no. It's like water (water, ice, steam). That is the way a priest tried to explain it to me once, at least. I have this to say, if Jesus is ice, what does that say about him?

I love playing Judas. :lol:

Of course, if the HS is steam this would make him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Skle7xuHkoU&

Not sure about the water bit. Give me time though. I'll figure it out somehow.

No, no. It's like water (water, ice, steam). That is the way a priest tried to explain it to me once, at least. I have this to say, if Jesus is ice, what does that say about him?

Love it.

No wonder I respect you.

You triggered a response that I will write for the fools that use the water air and ice analogy.

Thanks.

Regards

DL

Well, I found the god of Moses:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6avOgjaqmgA

As for the water, well, um... Hey, I went through the desert trying to find it.

Best I could do guys concerning the water. I just couldn't help it though. My mouth was so parched.

Love it.

No wonder I respect you.

You triggered a response that I will write for the fools that use the water air and ice analogy.

Thanks.

Regards

DL

:lol: You're welcome and thank you. :) I could not resist that one and have thought about that song ever since I heard it.

Here's what I think of their hell:

Here's what I think of their hell:

Ditto and then some.

Regards

DL

I can see Eve here more than Moses but it might be my perceptions.

Thanks.

Regards

DL

Yes, I guess one could see that, just as I see 13 y.o. Mary with concerning Hot Blooded- you know, being pestered by God. I know, I know! It is such a good song, but it seems to fit even so.

Guest I Love Dog

I think that the Romans got totally confused and made it all up to try and make it look sensible, but they just made it look even sillier.

Wasn't Jesus his own Mother, as well as his own Father, and his own son? That makes him his own Uncle and his own Auntie and...Aw stuff it, it's all too complicated!

:shrug:

I think that the Romans got totally confused and made it all up to try and make it look sensible, but they just made it look even sillier.

Wasn't Jesus his own Mother, as well as his own Father, and his own son? That makes him his own Uncle and his own Auntie and...Aw stuff it, it's all too complicated!

No, a 13 y.o. girl name Mary was his mother.

Guest I Love Dog

You're confusing me even more. I though Jesus was a 13 y.o. girl. :grin:

You're confusing me even more. I though Jesus was a 13 y.o. girl. :grin:

No Mary was his mother and Joseph was his father. Well, Joe was his step-father. God sort of had some fun with Mary before she married Joe. EIther that or some Roman soldier raped Mary and Mary went batshit crazy telling Joe that story. Joe pondered putting Mary away, but decided to marry her and take care of her anyway.

I can see Eve here more than Moses but it might be my perceptions.

Thanks.

Regards

DL

Yes, I guess one could see that, just as I see 13 y.o. Mary with concerning Hot Blooded- you know, being pestered by God. I know, I know! It is such a good song, but it seems to fit even so.

I would not disagree.

I recognize that the way my mind works does not go well with understanding art.

I often miss what others see well.

Regards

DL

LOL.

If I was a believer I would say that with God, all is possible.

For Him, incest is good.

So is bestiality if you consider God as a different species from man. I do, if He were real that is.

Regards

DL

Here's my idea about the Christian Trinity. I think that trinities or triads frequently appear in conjuction with various living organizations. For instance, it is often stated that there are three aspects of a nation's power: political, economic, and military. I've heard it said that there are three aspects of a person's identity which one must affirm in order to seduce that person: sexual, ideal, and social. And perhaps related to this, Freud posited that there were three aspects of the psyche: id, superego, and ego. In a different vein, several nations have a three branched government: legislative, judicial, and executive. And lastly, the synthetic biolgist Steen Rasmussen is trying to create a protocell which has three aspects: genes, metabolism, and container.

minimal_life_1.gif

I think that perhaps triads are associated with living organization somehow. And perhaps this three aspect theme was impressed on the Christian God.

Here's my idea about the Christian Trinity. I think that trinities or triads frequently appear in conjuction with various living organizations. For instance, it is often stated that there are three aspects of a nation's power: political, economic, and military. I've heard it said that there are three aspects of a person's identity which one must affirm in order to seduce that person: sexual, ideal, and social. And perhaps related to this, Freud posited that there were three aspects of the psyche: id, superego, and ego. In a different vein, several nations have a three branched government: legislative, judicial, and executive. And lastly, the synthetic biolgist Steen Rasmussen is trying to create a protocell which has three aspects: genes, metabolism, and container.

minimal_life_1.gif

I think that perhaps triads are associated with living organization somehow. And perhaps this three aspect theme was impressed on the Christian God.

Perhaps.

That or they wanted to match the other trinities in existence at that time in other religions.

Regards

DL

Love it.

No wonder I respect you.

Thanks.

Regards

DL

Interesting that the Bible uses water for a comparison to God and in fact all states physical states (3) can existist as one?

Regards,

End3 the fool

Interesting that the Bible uses water for a comparison to God and in fact all states physical states (3) can existist as one?

Regards,

End3 the fool

You know, this trinitarian thing always raises questions for me. Assuming they are one, then we should be able to make some deductions about the interactions between the gods and man.

First, I suppose we must assume that Jesus had a Y chromozome. The complete absense of a male chromosome, as in XO rather than XX or XY leads to Turner's syndrome and the genetically defective children are phenotypically female, so that is ruled out. But was there anything really special about this Y chromosome?

Second, Should we assume that there was only one Holy Sperm Cell, or does god reproduce with the millions of sperm cells that humans ejaculate?

Third, if the Holy Ghost was the dispenser of the Holy Emission, did god feel the pleasure at the moment of Holy Cumming?

Fourth, not knowing the dimensions of the Holy Member, Would it be appropriate to consider it as "average" human size, or would Giant Schlong of God be a more apt description?

Fifth, should we assume that Jesus had a nonfunctional penis (for sexual purposes) and/or no pubic hair? Secondary sexual characteristics, erections and the inevitable nocturnal emissions would certainly be unnecessary. Why give Jesus something that functions if there is no reason for the function?

Sixth, if God can make people, like, say, Adam, then why was it necessary for Jesus to be discharged from a vagina?

Love it.

No wonder I respect you.

Thanks.

Regards

DL

Regards,

End3 the fool

I like it to as it leads to God being all washed up, needs a good steam cleaned and has a heart, cold as ice.

I must be getting poetic in my old age. Sort of anyway.

Regards

DL

Regards,

End3 the fool

You know, this trinitarian thing always raises questions for me. Assuming they are one, then we should be able to make some deductions about the interactions between the gods and man.

First, I suppose we must assume that Jesus had a Y chromozome. The complete absense of a male chromosome, as in XO rather than XX or XY leads to Turner's syndrome and the genetically defective children are phenotypically female, so that is ruled out. But was there anything really special about this Y chromosome?

Second, Should we assume that there was only one Holy Sperm Cell, or does god reproduce with the millions of sperm cells that humans ejaculate?

Third, if the Holy Ghost was the dispenser of the Holy Emission, did god feel the pleasure at the moment of Holy Cumming?

Fourth, not knowing the dimensions of the Holy Member, Would it be appropriate to consider it as "average" human size, or would Giant Schlong of God be a more apt description?

Fifth, should we assume that Jesus had a nonfunctional penis (for sexual purposes) and/or no pubic hair? Secondary sexual characteristics, erections and the inevitable nocturnal emissions would certainly be unnecessary. Why give Jesus something that functions if there is no reason for the function?

Sixth, if God can make people, like, say, Adam, then why was it necessary for Jesus to be discharged from a vagina?

Personally, I think God should have kept the Holy Ghost out of the DNA used.

I found a picture of God/Adam/Jesus/Eve.

Now I know what this means.

Genesis 1:27

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Genesis 1:26-28

Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

Regards

DL

post-6652-070200500 1279463815_thumb.jpg