Goodbye Jesus

Are Your Relatives Christian Enough To Kill You?

KT45

It's the end times. All of our christian friends and relatives have been wisked away by their loving Jesus into heaven. All of us however are stuck on earth to endure plagues, natural disasters, and little scropions thingies that bite you and won't let you die. Even with all of this happening all of us have luckly survived .......but not for long. Through our studies we know what is to come. God with all his loving glory will come down from heaven on a white horse to kill those who have gathered to defend themselves from his wrath. Behind him will be an army of his followers including his angels, and the christians that were raptured. We all suit up and head down to the battlefield armed only with guns. Even though we know that mere bullets can't hurt this supernatural army we know that it's all we've got. Finally, at Meggido, the sky opens up as prophecy said it would and the army of the Lord attacks. Many try to run but Jesus cuts them down with a sword that comes out of his mouth, killing thousands in one shoot. As God proceeds to attack the right flank, you on the left flank feel safe until you look up. Right in front of you is one of your christian relatives, with sword in hand. This is a relative you've known and loved and cared so much for. As he/she stands in front of you he/she raises their sword and.............!!!!

You decide. You know your relatives better than me. If one of your relatives (mom, dad doesn't matter just pick one) was right in front of you and was commanded by God to kill the army who stood before them would they be christian enough to kill you? For the christians, would you be willing to kill a loved one that didn't get saved for your God? Remember Christians, you can't save them on the battle field, we ALL HAVE THE MARK. There is no chance for us.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KT45

• Scott

• nick5

• Ouroboros

Top Posters In This Topic

My family is very loving, and wouldn't hurt anyone whatever Glob would say.

That would be the last straw that would finally make my mom say:

"WHAT THE FUCK??!! THIS IS BULLSHIT!!"

I have a bad feeling that my father would think about killing me, espically in the confusion of a war. Wouldn't want to loose his chance to be in heaven

-EDIT-

Oh and I asked my mom this question. Would you kill me when god army comes in Armeggedon? She said lets just say I'll pray for you. I doubt she would kill me, she doesn't seem like the type to even want to fight. But she would probably pass me by and let someone else do the dirty work

I have a bad feeling that my father would think about killing me, espically in the confustion of a war. Wouldn't want to loose his chance to be in heaven

Yes, the height of religious zealotry is insanity.

I can say my parents probably would. Put it this way - I'm an atheist, I'm bisexual, I dabble in Wicca. Why would they want me defiling their paradise?

None of my relatives are good enough with a sword to kill me. B)

I can say my parents probably would. Put it this way - I'm an atheist, I'm bisexual, I dabble in Wicca. Why would they want me defiling their paradise?

er, how can you be a wiccan and an atheist?

I seriously think my folks would defy Jebus. They're cultural Catholics, which means they will defy Big Momma Church if they feel the need to do so. They may defy the god that tells them to kill the family they've worked so hard to build. I'd bet money on it.

I seriously think my folks would defy Jebus. They're cultural Catholics, which means they will defy Big Momma Church if they feel the need to do so. They may defy the god that tells them to kill the family they've worked so hard to build. I'd bet money on it.

:scratch:

Cultural Catholics - I like it. I'm pretty sure no one in my family would be in the position to choose, they'd all be going to hell for some reason or another. But to answer the question, no they wouldn't shiv me.

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

My Dad would probably raise the sword to kill me, considering it a test like with Abraham and Isaac, and may even swing thinking that god would make me dematerialise at the last minute and not allow me to be harmed. Then he'd probably weep over my bisected corpse, and, who knows, maybe even curse god for the first time in his life.

My family would save me. Except, we're all going to hell anyway...my brother is the only one who you could even remotely call a Christian.

Other: I was the Christian nut in my family. They were much relieved when I deconverted.

My mom is too much of a Liberal Christian (and too much of a genuinely kind person) to kill anyone for God, let alone me.

As to the rest of my family, I'm not so certain. They might not do the deed themselves, but they could end up handing me off to someone else to do it.

And my stepfather's family would only need the barest excuse to. But they're just vile people.

er, how can you be a wiccan and an atheist?

I didn't say that I'm a Wiccan - only that I dabble in it. I can't become Wiccan until I've left home, because if I do my parents will kick me out. I'm only exploring it until such a time as I can take it up on a permanent basis.

Have to agree with D that none of my family are good enough with a blade to down me. That said, none of them would have the fortitude to kill me, nor would they defy, they'd just let someone else do it.

Well a few may join my side...but most of my family doesn't have it in them.

Wow I'm glad ya'll have families that wouldn't kill you!! Do they not believe in armaggeddon or the war between god and the world that occurs in it?

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the passage I'm refering to. Revelations 19:14-21

Revelations 19:14 The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean.
This represents your christian relatives getting ready to fight a war against us and all other non-believers

19Then I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to make war against the rider on the horse and his army.

This is us about to go into battle with the unbelievers against God. Hope we win!!! :woohoo:

20But the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who had performed the miraculous signs on his behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped his image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur. 21The rest of them were killed with the sword that came out of the mouth of the rider on the horse, and all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh.

darn we lost. Am I interpreting this wrong? This says that the armies of heaven will fight us and the christians are supposed to be in heaven at this time so I expect them to join in the murderous fight us. Maybe the army is just angels but it doesn't say. Maybe the opposing army is demons but they can't be because they have flesh so JESUS, THE LOVING GOD IS CLEARLY KILLING PEOPLE!!! So will our christian relatives be killing us? If so don't the pascifist christians know they will be fighting and KILLING PEOPLE IN THE NAME OF GOD!?

I have an older brother who believes that he, a True Believer™, can commit murder and rape if he wants to since he has been Forgiven™. So, would he kill me if he got the chance? No, I don't think he would.

Sadly, there's another option available to him though. :HappyCry:

:HaHa:

I feel very fortunate: I believe my parents' and brother's love for me would outweigh their Christianity.

Not to mention that they're basically decent human beings. I doubt if my mother, at least, could kill anybody. My dad and brother have both been through military training, though...so who knows?

My putz of a brother is a sooper-dooper fucktard end.times hard.core muthahcrunching, Killah fo' Kryyyst!

He'd like to think he is... He like myself is a big man, and like me raised a two fisted drinking, wrassing, drinking idiot.

I was older, a bit faster, always craftier, more exerienced, much better armed.

Few years back when he was on one of his religious manias he told me he "...would release me from my earthy vessel to save my soul!" Oh yeah "If commanded by gooooooD!"

"YeEEEEeeeEEEEEEeeeeeeOK Toad.."

"Step away from the Late Great Planet Earth IV crack pipe please"

After that we had a physical split as well as the perpetual cut of philosophies that keeps up apart.

He knows my marksmanship, having served as my *Spotter* in the Long Range Rifle games I engage in. 500 meters might be a *long shot* for someone who doesn't play *guns*.

It's *barrel warm up range* for me and my toys, he knows it so..

Fucker doesn't want me to "Beam me Up, Jesus" his ass..

kFL

Dad wouldn't, he barely believes in God and I'm not at all certain his concept of God is entirely Christian. Mom is a hardcore Catholic and if she knew the full truth, would probably deem me so lost that she would probably let someone else kill me. At the very least, she'd be such a hysterical weeping/praying mess that someone else would get the chance to kill me. At least hubby is sane, and gifted with reflexes honed on many a video game. He can have amazing reflexes!

It's the end times. All of our christian friends and relatives have been wisked away by their loving Jesus into heaven. All of us however are stuck on earth to endure plagues, natural disasters, and little scropions thingies that bite you and won't let you die. Even with all of this happening all of us have luckly survived .......but not for long. Through our studies we know what is to come. God with all his loving glory will come down from heaven on a white horse to kill those who have gathered to defend themselves from his wrath. Behind him will be an army of his followers including his angels, and the christians that were raptured. We all suit up and head down to the battlefield armed only with guns. Even though we know that mere bullets can't hurt this supernatural army we know that it's all we've got. Finally, at Meggido, the sky opens up as prophecy said it would and the army of the Lord attacks. Many try to run but Jesus cuts them down with a sword that comes out of his mouth, killing thousands in one shoot. As God proceeds to attack the right flank, you on the left flank feel safe until you look up. Right in front of you is one of your christian relatives, with sword in hand. This is a relative you've known and loved and cared so much for. As he/she stands in front of you he/she raises their sword and.............!!!!

You decide. You know your relatives better than me. If one of your relatives (mom, dad doesn't matter just pick one) was right in front of you and was commanded by God to kill the army who stood before them would they be christian enough to kill you? For the christians, would you be willing to kill a loved one that didn't get saved for your God? Remember Christians, you can't save them on the battle field, we ALL HAVE THE MARK. There is no chance for us.

I found this post to be funny; making God sound like the bad guy, and the armies of the world seem like the poor little victims. Not to mention there are a few errors in your post.

#1.There is no biblical proof for a pretribulation rapture.

#2.God pours out His wrath on a world that is so cold and unloving it has reject the love of Jesus. This is basically a picture of Hell, so that you will know how horrible it is, and turn to Jesus.

#3.The "mark takers" are not the poor little victims. In that time, they will kill millions of Christians for not accepting the mark of the beast, and at the end, in their arrogance, they will try to defeat the Lord Jesus.

#4. The armies of the world will not try to defend themselves from God's wrath. The will go to make war with Him under the leadership of the unholy trinity {Satan, Beast, False prophet}. They have rejected His love and His mercy. Now the time of prayer is over, and because you have rejected His awesome love, His judgement comes, the very thing He wanted to protect you from.

#5. There is also no biblical proof that Christians will have anything to do with the killing of the army of the Beast. Yes, we are the army of Jesus, but in Scripture the only evidence we see for the army of Jesus attacking, is Jesus Himself destroying the army of the Beast, although we will be with Him.

Oh please! Do you honestly think that warring is what Jesus had in mind? Warring is what the culture was going through. What does this: "WWJD" mean to you anyway?

Oh please! Do you honestly think that warring is what Jesus had in mind? Warring is what the culture was going through. What does this: "WWJD" mean to you anyway?

No. Jesus did not have this in mind. He doesn't want to bring His wrath to the earth. But if the only way to eternal life is by His death and ressurection, and you reject this completely, what choice does He have? None.