Goodbye Jesus

Are Your Relatives Christian Enough To Kill You?

KT45

My father is a Catholic. He'd kill me without question or equivocation.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KT45

• Scott

• nick5

• Ouroboros

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic caught my eye. I haven't read it yet, or any of the comments, so I don't really know what it's all about. I will say though that my relatives would probably kill me in a war, but only if our differences came to that extreme. My dad, however, had no problem with the thought of leaving my mom and any other member of our family that didn't completely share his beliefs if Gawd were to ask him to do so. Luckily, Gawd never did tell him to, so he didn't have a 'legitimate' excuse to abandon us. However, the kook did hear a voice once that told him to leave a specific church.

Guest NoGreaterLove

This is not a very good question. It's not worth answering. Just know that no matter how much of a cocky smart-ass you wanna be about it when all of this does happen most of you will come to your senses a realize you've been wrong.

This is not a very good question. It's not worth answering. Just know that no matter how much of a cocky smart-ass you wanna be about it when all of this does happen most of you will come to your senses a realize you've been wrong.

Oh Lord, we have another one in the house who thinks that only others possess arrogance. Joy.

...............most of you will come to your senses a realize you've been wrong.

:rolleyes:

Shit, this is the Colosseum. Hey, NoGreaterLove, is that really the way your god spells his name?

• 1 month later...

A few family members would even question God if he commanded it. "You can't be God"

The rest I wouldn't put it past them.

Is it just me, or is it really painful to see some Christians defend some of the things we read in the Old Testament....

Is it just me, or is it really painful to see some Christians defend some of the things we read in the Old Testament....

If you find it painful then it's painful for you. We don't all find the same things painful.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

my relatives are the best-we respect their religion and they respect us,no muttering anything,and they are one of the kindest of my relatives.I love them all.