Goodbye Jesus

God's Massacre Checklist

webmdave

From TruthSurge

Sometimes, a checklist helps you keep from overlooking anything.

http://exchristian.net/exchristian/2008/09...-checklist.html

That's like calling Churchill evil for wiping out the Nazi's. :twitch: Sorry, friend, but God will not be mocked. So what are you going to do about it? Shoot Him? :lmao:

• Super Moderator

TruthSurge,

What a simple yet profound video. You did leave out one of my all-time favorites though---when god sent a bear to maul and kill the 42 boys (or perhaps young men - translation issue) who made fun of a prophet's bald head!

Oh, and what about all those children that god gave the okay for by commanding the parents to have their disobedient children stoned to death?

And the thieves, adulteresses, and other miscellaneous petty sinners.... the list goes on and on...

The buybull--the NeverEndingStory of murder, mayhem, and abuse......

• Super Moderator
....Sorry, friend, but God will not be mocked. So what are you going to do about it? Shoot Him? :lmao:

(Not) Sorry, Delusional Knupfer, but it's impossible to shoot something that doesn't exist. Spread you disease elsewhere. Or even better, try having a rational thought of your own.

What if some of god's miracles in the bible were not for our benefit but to use in his galactic check list? For instance, the rainbow god set in the sky to supposedly remind him not to kill everyone by flood again. What if the rainbow were not a reminder not to kill everyone but a reminder of a disaster he brought to man? He uses the rainbow to remind himself he already used the flood and needs a different kind of disaster. These reminders to himself are not for our benefit but his. God is so feeble in thinking that he has to leave notes to himself in creation in order to keep track of what he has done.

• Super Moderator

Legend has it that God creates everything. Good, evil, hurricanes, birth defects, and the devil. Created them all. That's what the Book says.

In addition, this God knows the future. He chooses his followers before they are even born. It's in the Book. If a person is not one of God's "elect" he is destined to eternal torment (again, in the Book).

So this God set up a system where some people are destined to be "saved" and the majority "lost." This God also actively "hardens hearts" and makes people suffer just so His power and glory can be demonstrated.

Additionally, all authority on Earth exists at the behest of God. People (according to the Book) are to submit to their ruling authorities, governments, and slave masters because nothing happens or exists without being caused by God.

Considering that an all-powerful and all-knowing deity created this scenario, punishment of any of His pawns is an absurd notion. God Himself created and caused every circumstance and had advance knowledge of the outcome.

Re-read (or perhaps read for the first time) the Bible and be in awe of the absurdity of that ancient mythology.

....Sorry, friend, but God will not be mocked. So what are you going to do about it? Shoot Him? :lmao:

(Not) Sorry, Delusional Knupfer, but it's impossible to shoot something that doesn't exist. Spread you disease elsewhere. Or even better, try having a rational thought of your own.

What isn't rational is getting angry at something that you claim doesn't exist? :lmao: So again, it does no good to try to put God down if you know He doesn't exist. That's like being mad that the Flying Spaghettis monster for committing so many atrocities. :lmao: You guys are so funny.

• Super Moderator

We are not angry at something that doesn't exist. We may get angry with people who pretend and want others to pretend that it does exist.

The point is that the god of Christian myth makes no sense, as he is described. It is a nonsensical story that requires ignoring reality, history and common sense to believe.

• Super Moderator
What isn't rational is getting angry at something that you claim doesn't exist.

Who here is angry at something that doesn't exist? Not me. Just pointing out the facts.....

(Although I am a bit annoyed AT YOU that every one of your posts, Knupfer, seem to be posted in duplicate/triplicate.....So I reported that to the moderator. )

That's like calling Churchill evil for wiping out the Nazi's. :twitch: Sorry, friend, but God will not be mocked. So what are you going to do about it? Shoot Him? :lmao:
Did Churchill kill babies?

Who here is angry at something that doesn't exist? Not me. Just pointing out the facts.....

(Although I am a bit annoyed AT YOU that every one of your posts, Knupfer, seem to be posted in duplicate/triplicate.....So I reported that to the moderator. )

If you weren't angry you'd be objective enough to see why God doesn't tolerate sin. :close:

What do you mean in a duplicate or triplicate? :scratch:

If you weren't angry you'd be objective enough to see why God doesn't tolerate sin. :close:

What do you mean in a duplicate or triplicate? :scratch:

Ah, I see what the problem is about duplicate or triplicate. Every forum is different in how one edits and posts.

You're more than enough asshole without posting twice. Once will do. I'm figuring that about the time you figure out how to post correctly, you'll have ejaculated every regurgitated thought you've picked up over the years. Months?

Here's an idea: Instead of being a troll, which is what you are, why don't you actually participate in the topic? I'm not in the least interested in what you have to say, but I enjoy the concept of cannon fodder and you've been the best candidate I've seen for that in a couple of weeks. But maybe if you actually had a personal opinion about something, it might be refreshing and worthwhile to read.

That's like calling Churchill evil for wiping out the Nazi's. :twitch:

If Churchill would order to kill women and children wouldn't it be reasonable to call him evil?

Sorry, friend, but God will not be mocked. So what are you going to do about it? Shoot Him? :eek:

Why bother,your God is dead anyway. And you're not a friend to any of us.

You're more than enough asshole without posting twice. Once will do. I'm figuring that about the time you figure out how to post correctly, you'll have ejaculated every regurgitated thought you've picked up over the years. Months?

Here's an idea: Instead of being a troll, which is what you are, why don't you actually participate in the topic? I'm not in the least interested in what you have to say, but I enjoy the concept of cannon fodder and you've been the best candidate I've seen for that in a couple of weeks. But maybe if you actually had a personal opinion about something, it might be refreshing and worthwhile to read.

Of course your post contains nothing but contradictions. But one can't expect anything else from people delusional enough to claim they know better than Jesus does. So I forgive you.

Of course your post contains nothing but contradictions.

Name one.

Name one.

Claiming that you're not the least bit interested in what I say, but also claiming that you're interested in what I say so you can mock me. :lmao: But like I said, all unbelievers have is one contradiction after another. That's because they deny they sin but indulge in it every time they open their mouths.

If god can't tolerate sin, then why is Satan standing at Yahweh's right hand? Zechariah 3:1
Then he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to accuse him.

[ But one can't expect anything else from people delusional enough to claim they know better than Jesus does.

So I forgive you.

Delusion is relative.

You haven't established what your version of "Jesus" does or doesn't know.

You're simply appealing to the authority of a nebulous cult leader described in the New Testament.

Name one.

Claiming that you're not the least bit interested in what I say, but also claiming that you're interested in what I say so you can mock me. :lmao: But like I said, all unbelievers have is one contradiction after another. That's because they deny they sin but indulge in it every time they open their mouths.

There is no sin. There is no god. Any god out there is keeping his distance! Sin is the product of a warped and twisted mind. People do not need a law to know what is right and wrong. Christianity does not hold a monopoly on love and compassion. The world spun around the sun just fine before xtianity and islam started their crap against the human race. They choose to enslave humanity beneath the control of fairy tales. god is a method to control others.

What kind of god creates mortal beings just for the sole purpose of torturing them eternally? What kind of god has a galactic transcendental melt-down because a little girl only a few hours old ate an apple a talking snake gave to her? God makes all things, so god made talking snakes and unicorns for them to ride on.

I'll pray to George Carlin. I know he was a real person and I know he was alive and died. He was funny! Brother George made people laugh. Your god gets his rocks off on bashing babies heads against the stones and putting nonbelievers to the sword and worse revenge upon those that really love him. When I pray to Brother George I will also know the face of the person I'm talking to. Your god hides himself.

That's like calling Churchill evil for wiping out the Nazi's. :twitch:Sorry, friend, but God will not be mocked. So what are you going to do about it? Shoot Him? :lmao:

Awwwwww.....what's God going to do? Cry like the big wussy baby he is?

"Waaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Those...those evil (albeit puny little powerless mortal) humans that I created made FUN of me! Waaaahhh-ahhhh-ahhhhhhhhh!"

Give me a fucking break.

Oh, and WTF is up with people who call everybody "friend", especially in a manner and/or place in which that description is least likely to be applicable? "Blah blah 'friend' this...", "Sorry 'friend', blahyadablah that..." :repuke:

And another :puke: for good measure.

That's like calling Churchill evil for wiping out the Nazi's. :twitch:Sorry, friend, but God will not be mocked. So what are you going to do about it? Shoot Him? :lmao:

Awwwwww.....what's God going to do? Cry like the big wussy baby he is?

"Waaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Those...those evil (albeit puny little powerless mortal) humans that I created made FUN of me! Waaaahhh-ahhhh-ahhhhhhhhh!"

Give me a fucking break.

Oh, and WTF is up with people who call everybody "friend", especially in a manner and/or place in which that description is least likely to be applicable? "Blah blah 'friend' this...", "Sorry 'friend', blahyadablah that..." :repuke:

And another :puke: for good measure.

Even most children understand why swearing and foul language is destructive. But not "ex-Christians". In fact, you guys prove you're worse than atheists which proves the bible right about you. 2 Peter 2:22, "Of them the proverbs are true: "A dog returns to its vomit" and "A sow that is washed goes back to her wallowing in the mud."

So I won't throw pearls to swine. Instead, I'll leave you guys to wallow in the mud where your interest in manure makes you feel right at home.

Even most children understand why swearing and foul language is destructive. But not "ex-Christians". In fact, you guys prove you're worse than atheists which proves the bible right about you. 2 Peter 2:22, "Of them the proverbs are true: "A dog returns to its vomit" and "A sow that is washed goes back to her wallowing in the mud."

So I won't throw pearls to swine. Instead, I'll leave you guys to wallow in the mud where your interest in manure makes you feel right at home.

Matthew 7:1-5
Do not judge so that you will not be judged.

2"For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you.

3"Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?

4Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' and behold, the log is in your own eye?

5"You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

Oh, and thanks for letting us all know that you have the mentality of a five year old. Suddenly everything makes so much more sense.

If we're the vomit... and you come here, and returned a second day... what does it make you? Woff, woff?

I don't mind if you leave with your fake jewelry. Throwing cheap knock-off pearls to the swine (considered one of the most intelligent domestic animals) is truly a waste of time, I totally agree. You keep your plastic stuff, we don't need it.

Gosh, at first I thought this was supposed to be satirical...

I feel dumb. I thought Christian trolls weren't allowed in here. Oh, nevermind, that's the testimonials forum. I think I'll go hang out there for a bit.