Goodbye Jesus

Pagans, Witches are Fucking Morons Too

Guest ElGuapo

Guest ElGuapo

/RANT ON

Just when I think I've influenced most of those around me against xtianity I find that the whole idiot pagan/wicca culture crawls out of their sewer. WTF? Subscription to superstition is subscription to superstion no matter what!!! If you're a pagan or a witch then I hate to tell you this, but you're a fucking moron! You're as big a moron as any dumbass xtian! You are no different! As an atheist I find these fucking bullshit artists just as annoying as any Jebus fucker! In my opinion, every witch, pagan, chrisitan, hindu, etc. should be fucking killed. The only way to progress the human race is to eradicate these fucking nut jobs! MAGIC IS MAKE BELIEVE YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/I'll fuck your mother goddess.

/RANT OFF

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dogmatically_challenged

• a midnight star

• Ouroboros

• BeccasStillSeeking

/RANT ON

Just when I think I've influenced most of those around me against xtianity I find that the whole idiot pagan/wicca culture crawls out of their sewer. WTF? Subscription to superstition is subscription to superstion no matter what!!! If you're a pagan or a witch then I hate to tell you this, but you're a fucking moron! You're as big a moron as any dumbass xtian! You are no different! As an atheist I find these fucking bullshit artists just as annoying as any Jebus fucker! In my opinion, every witch, pagan, chrisitan, hindu, etc. should be fucking killed. The only way to progress the human race is to eradicate these fucking nut jobs! MAGIC IS MAKE BELIEVE YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/RANT OFF

what are you ranting about?? I didn't quite catch that :)

Guest ElGuapo

You wouldn't believe how many wiccan/pagans/fucking idiots I run into at our local graduate atheist forum on campus! I'm slowly learning that the wiccan/pagans/harry_potters are as evangelical as the Jebus cock suckers. Yet, they love to act as though they are privy to some divine knowledge. God damn, I hate ALL these religious fucks!!!

/ok, that's my rant...

Guest ElGuapo
Obviously one doesn't need a religion to make such hateful statements about fellow human beings.  You hate these people, you hate children, you're just as hateful as a radical muslim.  Pagans and witches are not trying to convert anyone, it's where THEY find peace. 

You need to chill out.

Perhaps that's why they call it the RANTS AND REPLIES forum? Or are you an idiot pagan/wiccan/chrisitian/muslim/boogeyman under my bed/ person yourself?

Guest ElGuapo
I agree with Thankful.  It's extreme to want a whole group of people to die. 

This is the ex-christian forum, weren't you once an Ex-C, ElGuapo?  What if someone had killed you off before you had the chance to deconvert.  In my opinion,  unless someone is committing attrocities, they have as much right to live on the planet they were born to and breathe the air, just like you and me.

I do agree that it is all make believe, including witches and pagans. Religion isn't the only area where people make-believe.  All kinds of people lie to themselves in all kinds of ways.

If someone had killed me off before I had the chance to deconvert it wouldn't have really mattered since I wouldn't know about it. There is nothing beyond what we are now, and therefore I wouldn't be able to care. Religious nuts need to be eliminated...period.

El G,

It looks to me it is more than a spontaneous rant, it is something in your mind.

Your promoting hatred has no place here.

Guest ElGuapo
El G,

It looks to me it is more than a spontaneous rant, it is something in your mind.

Your promoting hatred has no place here.

I thought this was a safe place to mouth off against religious idiocy?

Bravo! Thankful. Well said.

---

El G, this ain't a safe place to promote your dangerous idea of hate.

As someone who is a Christian and also has wonderful relationships with those of the Pagan faiths, (some are members here) I find the whole opening post offensive.

Just my opinion..................

Moving on, now....

Tap

ElGuapo,

It's one thing to say that you think someone's beliefs are wrong, and to be upset about their proselitizing.

It's a completely different thing to call them morons and to say they should be killed.

The first is acceptable and healthy in my opinion, the second is very wrong.

As someone who is a Christian and also has wonderful relationships with those of the Pagan faiths, (some are members here) I find the whole opening post offensive.

Just my opinion..................

Moving on, now....

Tap

Doesnt the bible say you should put witches to death?

What the heck happened ElGuapo?

I can understand being upset, but I hope you don't want people killed because of their religion... that's a bit... extreme?

Yes it does, you're right.  That is why the bible is dangerous too, all sorts of hateful rhetoric.

Exactly.

That's why I think all christians, including TAP who I greatly respect, should denounce those parts of their bible as evil. To carry a book under your arm each Sunday that contains vile statements such as that is immoral and offensive.

I'm not sure it is fair to throw that at TAP, right now. It is not her who is the one calling for the death of witches.

But she does say that her Bible is the word of her god, and it does call for death for witches. I don't think it's unfair to make that point.

Good people like TAP should take a stand against the evil in the bible.

I am none of those "religions", yet I feel my blood pressure going up, stomach acid churning like I'd just eaten at a cheap Italian restaurant, breath is shallow..

Wow..I think my monitor is melting from the hate being spewed there, El!

One other thing..to make definitive statements such as "There is nothing after death." would require some back up proof.

I'm not saying there is anything after death. I am saying, I don't know for sure. Haven't been there yet..I don't think. Unless the reicarnationists are right..then maybe I have :grin:

Yes, what a great world this would be if everyone who believed anything mattered were killed off..

But she does say that her Bible is the word of her god, and it does call for death for witches.  I don't think it's unfair to make that point.

Good people like TAP should take a stand against the evil in the bible.

I think she does. She's not the ordinary Christian, and she doesn't support those parts of the Bible.

We have pagans and deists on this site too, and I hope we don't want to kill them too because they have a faith. Or me because I'm Agnostic...

Eventually humanity will kill itself anyway... so no need to wish anyone dead yet.

Whatever TAP does or doesn't do, she as an individual has never once said anything as offensive as what I have heard from ElCrappo.

Very true, we don't really call for people's premature death on the site.

But I think ElG was just a tad worked up over something, so I'm interested in if the witches killed his cat, ate his pudding, cursed the coffee, stole the remote and burned his newspaper as an offering or something...

As an atheist I find these fucking bullshit artists just as annoying as any Jebus fucker! In my opinion, every witch, pagan, chrisitan, hindu, etc. should be fucking killed. The only way to progress the human race is to eradicate these fucking nut jobs! MAGIC IS MAKE BELIEVE YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey buddy,

YOU'RE the fucking moron for saying that anybody who doesn't think like you should die. Intolerant jackasses like you are the reason the world is as shitty as it is.

YOU eradicate yourself, fucker. I prefer to live.

I know.  My point is that ElCrappo, who is not a christian, is the one making intolerant remarks.  I don't think it is fair to take the heat off of him and focus it on someone else.  We've been over the "bible hates witches" stuff on this forum multiple times.  This time the problem is from someone within our ranks, and I think it needs to be dealt with, without trying to divide the blame to another party.  This one is all on ElG.

Whatever TAP does or doesn't do, she as an individual has never once said anything as offensive as what I have heard from ElCrappo.

We'll just have to disagree on this one MM.

I fully agree that what ElGuapo said was offensive.

However, I find it hypocritical for someone who honors a book that says the same thing to call ElGuapo on it without also denouncing the bible.

Being selectively offended by a remark based on who said it isn't right.

34 hours and 7 minutes.

?????

That's how long it took.

????????

I was wondering how long it would take after SavedbyFaith left the battlefield, before some member of this site would find something to piss someone off. 34 hours and 7 minutes from when SBF posted departure until THIS threads arrival.

I knew it would just be a matter of time before someone got tired of the peace and quiet, and started some pissing contest, or spouted off something stupid/hateful to get everyone up in arms.

I ALMOST started a pool, but I figured someone would do it deliberately to rig the bet.

But anyway. It seems that if we don't have Xians to chew on, someone comes along to pick a fight with another group.

It's as if people aren't happy unless they're stirring up trouble.

I just thought I'd point that out. Pardon me while I go back to the "Chocolate thread" for some humor and joy. Those tired of bullshit may feel free to join me. :bukkake:

I think you missed my point.  I feel like just because ElCrappo is an atheist, we are holding back on him, and managing to turn this around on the christians.  Yes, yes, yes, I know what the bible says.  We all do.  But if ElCrappo was a Christian, we would have double pages in this thread blasting him for his idiocy.  Everything negative doesn't have to be rerouted to christianity somehow. 

Besides, he did call for the deaths of christians too, as well as other relgions- not just witches and pagans.  I think TAP had a right to say something.

I don't think we held back on ElGuapo. My first post was entirely about him. I do understand what you're saying tho - he deserves to hear from all of us about what HE said.

I also think TAP had a right to say something, but I think she should have said it about ElGuappo and her bible.

I think this is an interesting topic, but agree with Madame M that it's taking away from the focus of this thread. So, I'll start a new one.

As an atheist I find these fucking bullshit artists just as annoying as any Jebus fucker! In my opinion, every witch, pagan, chrisitan, hindu, etc. should be fucking killed. The only way to progress the human race is to eradicate these fucking nut jobs! MAGIC IS MAKE BELIEVE YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/RANT OFF

We have many pagan regulars here who are gracious enough to tolerate our skepticism. This, however, is completely unacceptable. We don't even talk this way about Christians.

It's as if people aren't happy unless they're stirring up trouble.

I just thought I'd point that out.  Pardon me while I go back to the "Chocolate thread" for some humor and joy. 

People who eat chocolate really piss me off. Comments anyone?

Just kidding, since I'm one of them...