Goodbye Jesus

Beyond The Birth Chart

Guest RANGER61

Guest RANGER61

Astrology India is known for its quantity and quality analytical and forecasting tools. While their beginning most of the learners are amazed when they start reading n understanding the basic natal chart called the "rasi", and also after knowing the "nakshatras” a chart system employing 27 signs of the Moon. "shodasavargas" is an extra set of birth charts which gives the learners of Vedic astrology 15 extra charts to examine.

"Navamsa" is the well known among them which is investigated cautiously for marriage matching and to reveal more delicate aspects of a person's nature. "Vimshottari Dasa" the familiar Vedic forecasting tool which is widely used for tracking the karmic influences promised by planet in a chart out to a span of 120 years, with each planet ruling a specific period of a person's life. Astrology India uses many other methods which are too abundant to mention in this small introduction. In fact one would be hard pressed to be bored in the study of Vedic Astrology with its magnitude of techniques and practices and its links to Vedic philosophy and the development of consciousness.

With time the advance changes in Vedic astrology its market appeal is growing towards west, many person or learners of Vedic astrology those who are seeking towards the expedition of their knowledge and abilities in this ancient science of time. The American College of Vedic Astrology is goals to offer sound learning possessions to facilitate students to become competent practitioners of Vedic Astrology. The number of knowledgeable and skilled astrologers will increase as the availability of online classes for Vedic Astrology is coming up. In older times there use to be towns that had astrologer residing their. With the reach of the Internet and the convenience and accessibility of online learning, the knowledge of Vedic Astrology should be able to reach every corner of the globe.

Probable spam. Moved it here from Science vs. Religion. Thought I showed monumental restraint in not just throwing it in the trash.

• Super Moderator

Smells like spam.

Hey Ranger, I have had my Vedic chart done. One, though, not 15. If you are real and not a spammer PM me and we can discuss it.

Fact is, Western astrology is also very complex too.

Guest Davka

And based on star charts that are over 500 years out of date.

Did you know that nobody is born under Pisces any more? It's true, the stars have moved. You cannot be born with the sun in Pisces, because the sun is never in the constellation Pisces. Hasn't been for a long, long time.

Did you know that nobody is born under Pisces any more? It's true, the stars have moved. You cannot be born with the sun in Pisces, because the sun is never in the constellation Pisces. Hasn't been for a long, long time.

At least it won't affect their Mojo. :HaHa:

I find it rather telling that "astrology" from different cultures is not the same astrology. If they were pointing to a valid natural phenomenon, such as gravity, the findings would be similar; instead, they're all over the place.

(Disclaimer: In My younger years, I had My own set of ephemerides and could draw up a birth chart without the help of a computer. Ah, for the days of woo-woo... Not!)

Guest Davka

(Disclaimer: In My younger years, I had My own set of ephemerides and could draw up a birth chart without the help of a computer. Ah, for the days of woo-woo... Not!)

I'll see your ephemerides and raise you a set of Aleister Crowley tarot cards!

ALEISTER-CROWLEY-THOTH-TARO.jpg

Top that for woo-woo juju!

I'll see your ephemerides and raise you a set of Aleister Crowley tarot cards! Top that for woo-woo juju!

I had a Crowley deck, too. Absolutely gorgeous, but a total b#tch to shuffle with hands as small as Mine. I usually resorted to a well-worn Rider-Waite deck which I kept wrapped in a silk scarf to protect them from Unsavoury Influences.

I also had a set of yarrow stalks for use with the I Ching.

My primary woo-woo "pusher" was a chap named Bill, who claimed to be a grandson of the Sally Ann founders. He brought in the most wonderful stuff, mainly Weiser publications (gold standard for woo literature at the time). At one time, My library was a veritable Who's Who in Woo-Woo: Crowley; Dion Fortune; Israel Regardie; Mathers... All the big names in the Golden Dawn/OTO realm.

I eventually sold the bulk of My collection to a second-hand dealer, but still have Dion Fortune's "Psychic Self-Defense" in My bookcase...

...A hop, skip and jump away from My new Harris, Dawkins, Barker, and Dennett collection. :woohoo:

Was I asking for your opinion? Was I asking for a debate on the subject? You have all the comprehension and subtlety of a bag of hammers. Why did you think I said PM me to the OP? Didn't that sort of clue you in that this is not a subject I want to discuss? Spare us all your expert opinion, for once.

Guest Davka

Was I asking for your opinion? Was I asking for a debate on the subject? You have all the comprehension and subtlety of a bag of hammers. Why did you think I said PM me to the OP? Didn't that sort of clue you in that this is not a subject I want to discuss? Spare us all your expert opinion, for once.

>> Snarky reply removed after some thought <<

Ha! You can't go around setting off bullshit detectors and not expect a response.

And, yes, by posting on this forum you are subjecting yourself to responses.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, accuracy or utility aside, Western astrology is a pretty complex system.

Tastes like spam, too.

I guess this fool thinks we're all craving a new delusion to replace our old one.

mmmmm.... spam.....

It is just crap spam (someone uninterested in discussion, but just selling a product with no personal thought put to talking with any of us). I was going to delete it, but will leave it open since people are talking amongst themselves in it. Amazing, spam that adds value. :HaHa:

I did flag the poster as a spammer however....

Davka, my apologies to you. I am sorry I popped off like that.

Guest Davka

Davka, my apologies to you. I am sorry I popped off like that.

Thanks, Deva.

This "being human" stuff can be a real bitch sometimes, ya know? If there's reincarnation, I'm coming back as a cat.