Goodbye Jesus

Why I Am No Longer A Xian

par4dcourse

Per our ongoing internal/external debate K.......I had an insight. Christ was not conceived as a union of a man from this world to Mary, but that the He came forth, was "born", from the Holy Spirit and with no influence of a fallen, worldly man. Please ignore all the puns...everyone. So "the Christ", i.e. holiness, was delivered internally from Mary, but external to Mary as well, as the "Father" being the Holy Spirit....an external Source IMO. So when you say that the Spiritual comes from within us, yes, I think so. But you can also see how it is external as well as the Spirit conceives the Spirit within us from an external Source.....but comes to us from within....internally. So it would make sense that the Spiritual awareness is recognized from within.

Refutations are welcome wicked.gif

You better watch.out end...that's damn close to mysticism. smile.png. Maybe even panentheism.

I had seen that a few years back.....I just didn't piece it together as miscommunication with AM. Funny how long and bad that misunderstanding was. Very good to see you. Missing your input. Hope all is well.

I remember that. Good to see you too end. All is well and I hope all is well with you too and hoping your holiday was great.

• 11 months later...

Is RaySki the only Xer on this whole board? 

I guess we have a safe place indeed. 

• 4 weeks later...

Rayskidude's taken to tossing magic words from his book of tall tales and spells at us. If he were with us in person, he might toss some magic dust our way.

It's too bad evangelist Ruth Heflin has passed away.  She could really toss that magic dust around!

http://www.pfo.org/goldgirl.htm