Sign in to follow this  
Snakefoot

Rapture Is Imminent!

There are 24 shopping days left till Christmas.

And 171 days left until Jesus' second coming.

That's the message on 40 billboards around Nashville, proclaiming May 21, 2011, as the date of the Rapture. Billboards are up in eight other U.S. cities, too.

Fans of Family Radio Inc., a nationwide Christian network, paid for the billboards. Family Radio's founder, Harold Camping, predicted the May date for the Rapture

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20101201/NEWS06/12010350/Nashville+billboards+claim+Jesus+will+return+May+21++2011&h=c0e22

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

Guest Babylonian Dream

OMG!!!! I betta get all muay reluhtives togetha and we gotta get everwon sayved!

Guest Babylonian Dream

Btw, I thought Jesus wasn't returning till Christianity reached all corners of the earth. The middle east, northern africa, and most of asia, is all other religions other than Christian.

Wow. I though Jesus wouldn't come back until 2012!

I wonder what they'll say when nothing happens. Probably just go silent or come up with some bullshit excuse, like always.

I must say, that date setting is fairly convincing to me.;) So now on May 22, 2011 we'll know who the real Christians are since anyone left on that day can't possible be a Christian. Otherwise, they'd be gone. Waiting.....

And 171 days left until Jesus' second coming.

That's the message on 40 billboards around Nashville, proclaiming May 21, 2011, as the date of the Rapture.

Looks like these guys oughtta go to Nashville

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2010/12/02/2010-12-02_getting_into_the_christmas_spirit_billboards_over_lincoln_tunnel_debate_existenc.html?r=news/national

What time? And based on what timezone? Is it Greenwich or Nashville time?

He can't hold a candle to Garner Ted Armstrong and the World Wide Church of God. That guy had a following that claimed he was such a great prophet even though none of his prophecies came true. His wife even claimed an angel revealed his prophetness to her in a dream. The gullible will fill the guy's pockets with their hard earned cash even after the date of the great rupture is passed.

I pinned this topic because I really want to see if any Christians could respond to this.

I'd like to know if LNC, Ray, End3, et al agree to this prophecy. Is Jesus coming back in May next year?

Guest riverrunner

i think the dude 'camping' made one of these before and was wrong and said his math was off. at that time most 'standard' christians disassociated with him so no I doubt end3 and others would concur with this BS. its the people who follow him that really ought to get hassled. friendly atheist has a great take on it http://friendlyatheist.com/2010/12/02/christian-group-says-jesus-is-coming-back-lets-see-them-back-it-up/

Truth is, he came back last Thursday. Got mugged in Brooklyn, molested on Greyhound, and finally had to take a job in Reno to survive. I hear he's going with plan B now, the 2012 thing, if N Korea or Iran doesn't nuke somebody before then.

Guest Valk0010

I hope Jesus and the twelfth imam of Islam comeback at the same time and have a cockfight!

I was about to start a similar thread. I've seen numerous boards around my area, from a website called weCANknow. com proclaiming the same thing.

I first saw this in Salem, MA on Halloween. A couple of guys all decked out in their "You are all sinners" finest were handing out pamphlets. Even going as far as sneaking them into kids' strollers and bags as they walked by. Wonder if on May 22nd they will be busy "recalculating" and carrying over the extra zero...oops fellas we didn't mean May 21st 2010, we meant....

religious cock fight. Circumsized vs not!!!

On SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!!:bukkake:

Does anyone remember from 1988 when the rapture failed to materialize that some ingenious people made tee-shirts that said "I survived the rapture." lmao_99.gifI did a little looking to see if something like that was still available, but no luck so far. I did find a Post-Rapture Survival Guide.

http://www.rapturere...ival-guide.html

Ridiculous BS as usual.

Guest Ricardo Salinas

If I call before midnight tonight will I get a set of FREE Ginzu knives?

Rapture? Bring it on. Can you just IMAGINE all the wonderful vacancies after all the Xtian assholes leave?

Guest I Love Dog

If I call before midnight tonight will I get a set of FREE Ginzu knives?

Rapture? Bring it on. Can you just IMAGINE all the wonderful vacancies after all the Xtian assholes leave?

:yelrotflmao: Good one, Ricardo!

Can you also imagine all the floating Christians being sucked into jet engines, like flocks of seagulls? I think air traffic control might just ban the Rapture.

Guest Ricardo Salinas

Hey, I live in the Big City. I live in San Francisco. Why should I be afraid of some silly rapture?

Even if it were all true, could you imagine ending up in heaven with all the other boring sycophants sucking up to jesus's hutsack?

Send me to Hell, please.

Here's an article with a picture of a girl who has a car painted with the "warning"!

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/01/03/christian-group-says-apocalypse-coming-on-may-21-2011/?icid=main|htmlws-main-n|dl1|sec3_lnk1|193342

I'm sooooo scared!

"It's definitely against the grain, I know that," she said. "We're hoping people won't take our word for it, or Harold Camping's word for it. We're hoping that people will search the scriptures for themselves."

Hmmm, I did this years ago and figured out the bible was crap on calling things. Maybe they have a better copy then I did!:shrug:

Nope. It will be "Miller time" again :grin: