Sign in to follow this  
Snakefoot

Rapture Is Imminent!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44909455/ns/technology_and_science-tech_and_gadgets/#.TpovHpvTX3w

In an announcement on his Family Radio Network website, Harold Camping stands by his earlier predictions that the world will end on Friday, Oct. 21. Originally, Camping had predicted hourly earthquakes and God's judgment on May 21, to be followed by months of torment on Earth for those individuals left behind. Using numerical codes extracted from the Bible, Camping set the date for the end of everything for Oct. 21.

Thank you for your support
Buy Ex-C a cup of coffee!
Costs have significantly risen and we need your support! Click the coffee cup to give a one-time donation, or choose one of the recurrent patron options.
Note: All Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.
In an announcement on his Family Radio Network website, Harold Camping stands by his earlier predictions that the world will end on Friday, Oct. 21.

Dammit! I was planning an end-of-the-world/Mayan party for December 2012. Guess I'll have to bump it up a year.....

When May 21 came and went without fanfare, Camping revised his story. The "earthquakes" he had predicted did occur, he writes on his website in a post titled "What Happened on May 21?" — only instead of shaking the Earth, God shook mankind "with fear." Likewise, although no one was raptured, God is no longer saving souls, Camping writes.

How can anyone believe this nonsense? The only ones who had "fear" were his deceived followers. And what is this about God lo longer saving souls? Before he didn't care for very many people, but now he doesn't give a shit about anyone at all?

So was the corrected rapture schedule today supposed to be at 6 PM like it was supposed to be on May 21st?

If the True Christians were swept up and the universe destroyed, I failed to notice it. Or am I a few hours premature as long as it is still Oct 21st in at least one time zone? At least I'll die in my sleep.

Dang it Egbert! Wrong again?! jesus.gif (Yes, Harold's middle name is Egbert. You just can't make that stuff up.)

I'm still here and so is Harold! Maybe it's because the physical rapture did happen and all those left behind simply don't realize it. Which means in Harold's case god knew he wasn't a real minister and Heaven doesn't accept substitutions. blink.png Yeahhhh, that's gotta be it.

Good to know all those donations Camping received before the big May day, and the one bequeathal, went to the ministry. *cough* (LINK) The home page is fancy now when it use to have the appearance of the "Contact" page/link. And now old Harold is giving out freebies.

Doomsday prophet vows to quit predicting the Rapture

http://now.msn.com/n...ld-camping.aspx

Oh shit! Then how will we know when it comes!?! :eek: We have to have doomsday prophets to constantly and continuously tell us when it comes so we know when it doesn't.

Doomsday prophet vows to quit predicting the Rapture

http://now.msn.com/n...ld-camping.aspx

Oh shit! Then how will we know when it comes!?! eek.gif We have to have doomsday prophets to constantly and continuously tell us when it comes so we know when it doesn't.

I suppose some dumb ass will arise to take his place. There's an endless supply!

I suppose some dumb ass will arise to take his place. There's an endless supply!

Oh, I can be it.

I'm telling you the truth! I have a message from God the almighty. The world will end in 5 minutes! Be ready!!! (brb)

I'm telling you the truth! I have a message from God the almighty. The world will end in 5 minutes! Be ready!!! (brb)

You are doing it wrong. Like this:

The world will end on Jan 1st, 2014 unless we can fully fund my invisible Dark Energy Defense Shield, which by the way is invisible. Yes the threat of Dark Energy will tear our world apart very soon but I can prevent this. Sent you donations to . . .

Oh did I mention you can't see my defense shield because it's invisible? Well it is.

The world will end on Jan 1st, 2014 unless we can fully fund my invisible Dark Energy Defense Shield, which by the way is invisible. Yes the threat of Dark Energy will tear our world apart very soon but I can prevent this. Sent you donations to . . .

Oh did I mention you can't see my defense shield because it's invisible? Well it is.

No no no. the world will end on June 18, 2136. See, this way i'll be long dead and not around to hear people make fun of me when it doesn't happen.happydance.gif

Why don't these modern day prophets at least set the date well into the future? It's like they want to set it in the very near future so as to get off on the ridicule they know will come their way when it doesn't come to pass.

No no no. the world will end on June 18, 2136. See, this way i'll be long dead and not around to hear people make fun of me when it doesn't happen.happydance.gif

Why don't these modern day prophets at least set the date well into the future? It's like they want to set it in the very near future so as to get off on the ridicule they know will come their way when it doesn't come to pass.

You will never make any money off it that way. Harold Camping has much to teach you.

Let's see... We have Adam and Eve some 6000 years ago... Then Noah and Flood 2000 years after that, then the birth of Jesus some 2000 years after that... OMG! It's now about 2000 years later! It seems that something of major biblical proportions happens every 2000 or so years! We're due!

Maranatha!!!

Let's see... We have Adam and Eve some 6000 years ago... Then Noah and Flood 2000 years after that, then the birth of Jesus some 2000 years after that... OMG! It's now about 2000 years later! It seems that something of major biblical proportions happens every 2000 or so years! We're due!

Maranatha!!!

My Baptist minister dad actually believed that 2000 year pattern. He died in 1990 and up to the end was sure he'd be raptured out of this world. Instead he died in a nursing home, having totally wasted much of his life on this crap..

Maranatha!!!

My Baptist minister dad actually believed that 2000 year pattern. He died in 1990 and up to the end was sure he'd be raptured out of this world. Instead he died in a nursing home, having totally wasted much of his life on this crap..

Yes, it's sad isn't it.

christiangraveyard.jpg

• Like 4

I'm almost certain the rapture will be a continuing recurrent event  yellow.gif

Rapture defined:  A feeling of intense pleasure.  yum.gif

I saw a sticker on a car "In Case of Rapture This Car is Yours"  - probably the safest bet possible to make if you want to keep your car..

The sheer stupidity is mind blowing.

Maranatha!!!

This assumes the world is what 8000 or 10000 years old? Do you know what the word geology means?

I hope this post was sarcasm.

I guess it arouses them to be humiliated in front of lots of people.