Goodbye Jesus

Malr Homosexuality Is An Example Of Why The Gospel Of Hell Is Needed

Guest Yakuza

Guest Yakuza

Some of u seem to have the idea that a world where everyone ignores the reality of hell will make this world a more better and productive place. While their have been some coincidences involving places with high levels of atheism being less violent, this does not leave out the fact that some places with atheism still have evolved to living immoral guilt free lives. Such as here in America, a good example of what atheism and ignoring hell has led 2 an extreme high rate of male homosexuality. Guys are doing this shit like its cool. Our society seems to have come to where people can live any lifestyle they won't as long as it makes them happy.

I'm not saying that it should be illegal 2 be gay. I'm just saying society needs to take responsibility 2 spiritually train our young boys that having a sexual relationship with a man is wrong. Now I know 100% that if my future baby is a boy, he's gonna like girls. I just feel that I have to take the extra effort 2 spiritually enlighten him about the evils of being sexually involved with another boy. Its already bad enough that I have a gay male cousin. I will have to take the extra effort with raising my son about homosexuality being wrong, because I know that me and his momma are going 2 train him right, I'm just gonna be worried that his mind may get poisoned when he his hanging out away from the house.

So u see my friends, there is proof that atheism and ignoring hell does not mean society will be better because u see what the evils of homosexuality has done so far.

This is homophobia, mods please get rid of him. the fun is over. :loser:

• Like 3

Wendytwitch.gifOh no you didn't!

• Like 1

Some of u seem to have the idea that a world where everyone ignores the reality of hell will make this world a more better and productive place. While their have been some coincidences involving places with high levels of atheism being less violent, this does not leave out the fact that some places with atheism still have evolved to living immoral guilt free lives. Such as here in America, a good example of what atheism and ignoring hell has led 2 an extreme high rate of male homosexuality. Guys are doing this shit like its cool. Our society seems to have come to where people can live any lifestyle they won't as long as it makes them happy.

America is a bad example since it has 80-90% religious and only 10% non-believer. Besides that, most homosexuals begin as Christians. They don't become gay because they're atheist.

America happens to be one of the MOST religious countries in the world, and one with the highest criminal rates and highest number of inmates in jail. America alone have more jailed persons than China and the rest of the Asian countries together. And yet, one of the nations with the highest number of Christians.

Non sequitor, begging the question, and many other blatant logical fallacies in your argument.

So your argument falls flat on its face.

I'm not saying that it should be illegal 2 be gay. I'm just saying society needs to take responsibility 2 spiritually train our young boys that having a sexual relationship with a man is wrong.

How do you know if it is wrong? God is speaking to you but not to them?

Now I know 100% that if my future baby is a boy, he's gonna like girls. I just feel that I have to take the extra effort 2 spiritually enlighten him about the evils of being sexually involved with another boy. Its already bad enough that I have a gay male cousin. I will have to take the extra effort with raising my son about homosexuality being wrong, because I know that me and his momma are going 2 train him right, I'm just gonna be worried that his mind may get poisoned when he his hanging out away from the house.

I'm starting to agree with other people here that you're a troll.

I might just kick you out from here later today. We'll see what happens in this thread, but I doubt you can do anything to sway my view now.

So u see my friends, there is proof that atheism and ignoring hell does not mean society will be better because u see what the evils of homosexuality has done so far.

You didn't give any proof at all. Rather the opposite. Your example proved YOU wrong!

Your post was one of the DUMBEST posts I've seen in a very long time. Dumber than anti-relativism and Creationism. You took the prize.

This is homophobia, mods please get rid of him. the fun is over. :loser:

I might. Later today. We'll see where this is going.

Before today, I thought he was just misinformed and a bit ignorant... but now I can see he's just incredible stupid or just plainly trolling.

• Super Moderator
ignores the reality of hell

There you go again. Evidence please?

Didn't think so.

u see what the evils of homosexuality has done so far.

You are no longer an amusing troll. You are an idiot and a boor.

• Like 4

Guest Yakuza

Keep in mind that I don't believe that a man is totally evil because he is gay. I just believe we should spiritually counsel them for their sins just like a crook should be counseled for his sin of stealing. On a side note I do believe that robbers should be executed if they continue 2 steal, but I don't feel that gay men should be executed. Gay men should just be spiritually helped with their mental illness.

Gay is not a mental illness you FUCKING MORON!

• Like 3

troll

Guest Yakuza

A man putting his penis in another man's booty, doesn,t sound like normal brain activity 2 me

• Super Moderator
doesn,t sound like normal brain activity 2 me

You wouldn't know normal brain activity if it bought you dinner and then buggered you all night long.

• Like 2

[snip]

You really think about gay men and the things they do an awful lot. It's pretty clear what's going on here. Sooooo...

Come out of the closet, stay in the closet, we don't really care. Just do it some place else.

mwc

• Like 2

Yakuza is purposefully attacking our gay members not based on their opinions about relevant issues, but solely on the basis of who they are. In my view, that is as unacceptable as if I were attacked on the basis that I am a white male with no other basis than that. Therefore, I shall no longer respond to anything he posts (assuming he is allowed to keep on spreading his bullshit here).

• Like 3

A man putting his penis in another man's booty, doesn,t sound like normal brain activity 2 me

That's it.

Banned.

This is exactly the sort of comment, from Yakuza, that I would have agreed with when I was a 'born again' however having been awakened you realise that the world and it's people are very complex and our duty as global citzens is to love/care for our fellow man regardless of sexual orientation.

If God exists then he made man in his own image, see bible, - therefore a person's sexual orientation is part of God's design/predestination for that person. A life is mapped out by God, he knows our future and place in the 'book of life' so a person was designed to be homosexual. How else can you explain it?

It would be very cruel to condemn a person to hell for a life that was predesigned for them.

• Like 4

TY Hans

The twit was really starting to irk me, I will now calm down and take my meds :grin:

Yak is either completely stupid or a completely stupid troll...his posts kill more brain cells than Jersey Shore and the Kardashians combined.

• Like 1

I haven't prayed 2 GOD in a long time, but as of now - I am on my knees PRAYING that u WILL SOMEDAY, HAVE A NATURALLY, BORN

HOMOSEXUAL for a son.

U will love him 2 DEATH - just wait and see!

Bring it 2 his life.............PLEASE Jesus or Yahweh or whoever his god is!!!

• Like 2

THE MORE HOMOPHOBIC YOU ARE - THE MORE YOU'D REALLY LIKE TO TRY IT!!!!!!!

& things were going so well for him, what with his god-given android phone with 3g access to aps and occasional, allegedly unpaid-for sex. Ah well.

• Like 2

Thanks Ouroboros. This troll has had enough fun at our expense.

Guest Yakuza

I haven't prayed 2 GOD in a long time, but as of now - I am on my knees PRAYING that u WILL SOMEDAY, HAVE A NATURALLY, BORN

HOMOSEXUAL for a son.

U will love him 2 DEATH - just wait and see!

Bring it 2 his life.............PLEASE Jesus or Yahweh or whoever his god is!!!

My God (or Gods) are not listening 2 yo foolish prayers. But if the demon world does somehow influence my son

2 be gay, well I would have 2 see what his momma says. I would wanna ship him off to some group home or take him 2 one of those states where it is legal 2 drop yo child off and drive away. If his momma wants 2 keep him at the house, then I will let him stay so I can satisfy her. If she agrees that we can send him off then he's going away. However, the spirit world has enhanced my capabilities 2 forgive, so if he changes and becomes straight, then I will accept him and act as though nothing happened.

This is all just an example, because I know my son won't be gay. The universe will bless me with an enlightened child. My son or daughter will carry on my legacy

Yay;)

Not crazy about banning but this dude is as bad a our old friend Justyne (or how the heck ever she spelled it).

Thanks for banning him, Hans.

• Super Moderator

If only he/she/it had taken my advice and toned it down a bit they would still be trolling. Ah, well...