Goodbye Jesus

Malr Homosexuality Is An Example Of Why The Gospel Of Hell Is Needed

Guest Yakuza

Guest Yakuza

My goodness, has the demon world consumed u atheists minds so much that u truly think that a man having sex with another man is ok? U atheists are supposed 2 be so intelligent and logical but yet I haven't seen any logical response to how male homosexuality is ok. I know the devil is laughing so hard seeing as to how easy it is for him to disgrace God's creation of man by getting men to put their penises in other men's bootys. Am I on planet earth or am I in a nightmare, cause this shit is getting scary

WTH?

Banning didn't work.

Ok. Getting the bigger ax.

WTH?

Banning didn't work.

His god is too powerful for your ban hammer.

I shudder at the thought this brainiac will reproduce. I suppose the world always needs dish washers and infantry men though.

@Yakuza:That's the stupidest thing I've read in print in about 24 hours of reading internet posts. People with your mentality are what's wrong with America, not homosexuals.

• Like 1

I feel dumber every time I read his posts. So many brain cells killed.

Yakuza must be mentally handicapped - nobody can possibly be this stupid on purpose.

Or can they? :shrug:

Yakuza must be mentally handicapped - nobody can possibly be this stupid on purpose.

It takes faith.

• Like 3

It takes faith.

Yeah. Faith in the troll god.

Keep in mind that I don't believe that a man is totally evil because he is gay. I just believe we should spiritually counsel them for their sins just like a crook should be counseled for his sin of stealing. On a side note I do believe that robbers should be executed if they continue 2 steal, but I don't feel that gay men should be executed. Gay men should just be spiritually helped with their mental illness.

:loser:

Likewise, I think that you should be helped for your mental illness rather than executed.

But I might change my mind on that.

• Like 1

WTH?

Banning didn't work.

Nuke it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

• Like 1

His god is certainly concerned with how his toys play, isn't he? Got to watch them 24/7 to see who puts what where. Pervert.

My goodness, has the demon world consumed u atheists minds so much that u truly think that a man having sex with another man is ok? U atheists are supposed 2 be so intelligent and logical but yet I haven't seen any logical response to how male homosexuality is ok. I know the devil is laughing so hard seeing as to how easy it is for him to disgrace God's creation of man by getting men to put their penises in other men's bootys. Am I on planet earth or am I in a nightmare, cause this shit is getting scary

Fred? Fred Phelps? Is that you?

• Like 1

Ahh Yakuza..

For a self noted "straight" you sure seem fixated on those with whom others wake up with, spend shower time, live with, and on occasion have adult relationships of the *carnal sort* with.

For a cat who claims he is not "gay" your interest in what consenting adults of all sex types do is right fuckin' scarey.

YOU salami breath are the singular reason I teach Pink Pistols and assorted self defense classes. No one deserves to be a victim, no matter how much your half assed goWhd tells you ".. to go fix the problem.."

I would pay great money to see you threaten my smallest statured female fag student, get to meet her Officers Model Colt in 11.43mm Attitude Adjuster.

Dumbfucks as your self give the most reasonable anti-homosexual sorts a worse name. Great fortune the day you decide to make life hell for someone who had taken on the decision to be sure they are the one going home after hostile encounters by buffoons such as yourself.

9mm NATO, 11.43mm Dumbass Stomper, assorted cartridges in the hands of those trained to use make life very interesting for crotch rots like yourself deciding whom to pick as a target.

Good "luck" fuckhead.

Don't come back here, Hans has banhammered you. I own the Big Red Button of Doom. Both of we enjoy the rare opportunity to use them.

FOAD Hater..

kevinFuckin'L

Did the ban hammer finally work? OH PLEASE tell me that you banned his IP address...

Anywho if the ban hammer hasn't worked I need to ask why he thinks being gay is wrong. It doesn't hurt anyone and in fact would bring great joy. (I am not gay, but if gays have as much fun as I do in the bedroom then this is totaly true). Do you think it is moral to get rid of a child that is not straight?

On a more personal level, did your parents beat you too much or not enough?

Both of we enjoy the rare opportunity to use them.

Amen to that!

Did the ban hammer finally work? OH PLEASE tell me that you banned his IP address...

It worked. The first time I tried doing it through a certain simple feature that on the site. I used it in the past and it worked well then. But after the fail, I went into the control panel and hit all the red shiny buttons I could find... :HaHa:

This smelt like a troll but I could be mistaking it for overwhelming stupidity/ignorance. His last topic had already got my trolldar going .

I haven't prayed 2 GOD n a long time, but as of now - I am on my nees PRAYING that u WILL SUMDAY, HAVE A NATURALLY, BORN

HOMO for a sun.

U will luv him 2 DEATH - jus wait and c!

Bring it 2 his life.............PLEEZE Jesus or Yahweh or whoever his god iz!!!

There, fixed it to suit more along the lines of his intelligence.

Good riddance. But I could have had fun with him before you banned him anyway. Oh well.

I wanted to tell him to go fuck himself but then remembered he already does :HaHa:

THE MORE HOMOPHOBIC YOU ARE - THE MORE YOU'D REALLY LIKE TO TRY IT!!!!!!![/size][/b]

That reminds me of my ex-fiance. :HaHa:

I was homophobic until only recently... I was disgusted by the thought that two men can have sex together and I still feel some kind of aversion.

But after reading Richard Dawkins book I realized that Christians have no solid and logical reason to oppose homo sex. If two people are aware with what they do, if they enjoy the things they do together... then it's OK to do it. And you're noone to tell them what to do and what not to do... And it's hard to find out why God would mess with what two persons do together...

The only thing I am against is the so called gay parenting ... I think the children don't deserve to be bullied because they are raised in a gay family...

The only thing I am against is the so called gay parenting ... I think the children don't deserve to be bullied because they are raised in a gay family...

What makes you think two loving people of the same sex are going to bully a child?

What makes you think that Billy Bob the wife beater will make a better role model simply because he sinks the pink instead of the brown?

Should we also remove children from divorcee's or widowers then?

I'm sorry Mrs Jones, your husband was murders on his way from the ATM, we don't think you are fit to raise a child on your own. Children need two parents, one of each sex to balance the Universe. You have two weeks to find a new husband or they will be adopted out to the "right" kind of parents that represent the right kind of role model for raising children.

I'm not attacking you btw, just asking the inevitable questions that will pop up if you go down that path and that's just the start of them.

e.g. What's to stop people wanting atheists from having kids or raising them be they straight couples or gay?

They are going to raise the child in a "Godless" life bla bla bla.

Atheists will demand that Christians do not raise children. Prison statistics show that atheists are 40 times minimum less likely to go to prison. Scaring children from an early age about eternal burning in hell is child abuse.

Who decides who has the right to raise children according to who's moral code?

As soon as one part of society starts dictating morality as seen from within its small group things will turn to shit real fast.

• Like 1

I don't agree with him either, but I think he's talking about being bullied by others. Ludicrous either way, since kids will always find a reason to tease or bully each other.

Children get bullied and called faggot without having gay parents. I dont' come across too many cases where the instances of bullying were centered around the sexuality of the parents--it's usually an attack on the kid.

I don't agree with him either, but I think he's talking about being bullied by others. Ludicrous either way, since kids will always find a reason to tease or bully each other.

My bad. Lack of coffee. Its my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

And I'll add again, I wasn't having a go at the poster rather bringing up admittedly totally incorrect and flawed arguments and logic to defend my position!

So there! :P