Goodbye Jesus

Things Fundies Say On Facebook

Brother Jeff

I don't know which is worse. The lack of perspective or the arrogance. A rich, white, American male, living in the US claiming it's courageous to live as a christian. You've got to be #$%ing kidding me.

And for the record, I'm a fan of J Cash but this is just nuts.

11081289_10152776863133741_9176110328483

Well, to be fair, as a musician touring clubs and being around drugs and booze all the time, I'd say that that's probably what he was talking about, especially since he struggled a lot with substance abuse. But, yeah, I do agree that it's generally no great feat to be a Christian in America.

I was thinking along those lines too. In his autobiography he talks about how even after he felt God saved him from killing himself and he was left with no doubts whatsoever (well, the man's self-preservation instinct probably kicked in with full force), the "devils" of temptation never went away. He abused lots of drugs and painkillers for years and years afterwards and felt tempted till his very death. So from that perspective, he probably felt that even he was a "sissy" in a way since he just couldn't be pure enough. 

(I love the man too, I own a couple dozen of his albums. The gospel stuff I haven't been able to listen to for a while because he always sounds like he means everything and it still gets to me somewhat. But nobody just owns somebody else's songs like he did! But that's OT. Go on.) 

Nothing to see here. 

Guest Furball

I hate to burst your bubble but jesus proved himself to be a liar, thus making him "perfect" null and void.

10926198_10152758111553635_1901037903009

Guest Furball

10659394_10152427336818635_7091445881751

Then why all the believe in jesus crap? According to you mr./mrs. christian, it is precisely because i am a human that made "mistakes" and bad choices that has me needing a savior. Where do they come up with this crap.

Guest Furball

10635945_10152396822378635_8812525141939

Lets not forget that god also "daily reminds us" to live in horrifying fear of him though. 

Guest Furball

64782_857889454243457_409449794081094210

And..? The Red Poppy is a reference in England to war veterans, but specifically the dead. I don't have a problem with this.

Uhg, i thought it had something to do with christians going to heaven and not returning, and those that claim to have gone to heaven and returned were never the same. It was on a christian facebook page, and i just read into it wrong. Let me put another pic in its place. My apologies....

It's okay, no harm done. It's actually a pretty obscure reference to someone who hasn't seen it/heard of it before, and I'm an American.

In any case, I'll take down my comment as well.

11205170_10153152472976832_3208563380384

That could mean fucking anything, no wonder xians are fooled into believing this shit. They love to stick GOD all over small things that don't prove shit.

11205170_10153152472976832_3208563380384

That could mean fucking anything, no wonder xians are fooled into believing this shit. They love to stick GOD all over small things that don't prove shit.

Yeah, and also there's the whole "any time now, my life will change any time now, so I'll sit tight and wait patiently and pray hard"... for who knows how long. But god's totally about to do it, right?! 

Guest Furball

If it is a level of insanity and fear of burning in hell, i'll pass. 

On a side note, did anyone see the new baby of that girl from 19 and counting? They put a shirt on it with name israel on it. This kid is barely in the world and the poor thing is already having jesus shoved down its throat. 

jilldugg4.jpg

I'm not sure if this has been posted before, but I just came upon it on a repost on a group:

11021140_778879052196158_532985478579485

This lady was once a good Christian - a celibate woman who spent every day volunteering at the children's hospital, and never touched drugs or alcohol. Then one day she had a slight headache - and an ethnic man gave her some "medicinal" marijuanas.

Now, after injecting just one marijuana, she has descended into the murky depths of the satanic lifestyle. She sells her once-pure body to buy drugs, and has begun sacrificing local children to the devil - often bathing in the blood of her victims, as seen in the picture below. She has also begun listening to death metal bands like Goat Carcuss and The Jonas Brothers. And guess what... She still has that headache!!

The fact is that medicinal marijuanas are a complete myth! They have been clinically proven to make every health problem up to 50,000,000 times worse, and turn even the most decent and pure Christian into a ghastly satanic atheist!!

Do YOU want to end up like this woman? Running the wrong way down the motorway at 4am, wrapped in raw badger meat, and flinging faeces at passing cars? No? Then put down the weed syringe and pick up a Bible!! Your body is a temple - and temples don't inject themselves with SIN!

- Margaret

Source

what the actual fuck.