Goodbye Jesus

Letter From Joyce Meyer

Denyoz

Joyce Meyer, the prosperity gospel bullshitter par excellence!! I stand amazed that anyone would think this woman is worth the time of day. Yet, I see contrary evidence on Facebook!

Some folks need a cheerleader, and she is it - except she really just wants your money.

2Honest - I am not normally one who applauds sexual imagery, but I have seen much worse on this site, and actually it is fully justified considering the subject. There are not strong enough words to condemn these religious charlatans who live a wealthy lifestyle at the expense of poor people.

• Like 1

{Dave and Joyce Meyer's Horny As Hell Ministries letter}

LOL!!! Love it! I "liked" it and you have 7 likes! I hope they stay!

Speaking of doing "all" things, maybe you could flex that pen of yours in the direction of Christian erotica novels! Clearly, you have the talent! You could have the main character a "Joy Smeyer" and all kinds of crazy shit could go on. Not sure if the 3-ways-for-Jesus etc. should happen before or after they get "saved", though..... smile.png

• Like 1

Dear Joyce,

What the hell's wrong with your face?

She accidentally hit herself with her bible tongue.png

I've seen that smile before...

Joyce.jpg Joyce

Oh here it is:

Joker.jpg Joker

That's just too scary!!GONZ9729CustomImage1541245.gifGONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

Actually, I was surprised when I first read it, didn't think you had this kind of language in you. But that's what makes it even more funny! I give you one more point for reposting it.

So... in your story, I'm the guy with the big dick, right? (say yes and I give you an extra point)

Haha yeah, it was fun tapping in to my "evil side". Muwahahaha

As far as who had the big dick - well, my points still aren't working so I'll just leave that one alone. tongue.png

2Honest - I am not normally one who applauds sexual imagery, but I have seen much worse on this site, and actually it is fully justified considering the subject. There are not strong enough words to condemn these religious charlatans who live a wealthy lifestyle at the expense of poor people.

Thanks, Deva. It was actually cathartic writing it. This letter really hit a nerve for me, I guess. What I wrote was just a joke, but it was also symbolic in a way. These people take advantage of others and "screw them in the ass" and it makes me ill.

LOL!!! Love it! I "liked" it and you have 7 likes! I hope they stay!

Speaking of doing "all" things, maybe you could flex that pen of yours in the direction of Christian erotica novels! Clearly, you have the talent! You could have the main character a "Joy Smeyer" and all kinds of crazy shit could go on. Not sure if the 3-ways-for-Jesus etc. should happen before or after they get "saved", though..... smile.png

The points didn't stay! Oh well...

I'm taking this as a prophetic word about my purpose and destiny in life! I'm gonna go get started on those novels right now! hehe

The points didn't stay! Oh well...

They are there, it reflects "0" (a bug in the new software perhaps) but if you click on the zero you can see you have 9 reps and who gave them to you.