Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MrsRoper

Latest Tbn Scandal

29 posts in this topic

Would jesus fly coach or have his own plane?

Jesus flew solo without a plane.

mwc

I believe Jesus flew on a dragon.

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

Would jesus fly coach or have his own plane?

Jesus flew solo without a plane.

mwc

I believe Jesus flew on a dragon.

Jesus was one fly mofo. Some would say, pterodactyl fly.

Confession time: I at one time worked for a company-telemarketing company that took calls for TBN network especially their "Prayer-a-thon". I am ashamed I took those calls after the fact because all they cared about was getting the money. They would encourage people to "Sow a Seed" of $1000.00 that people could give them monthly and we where forced to ask for 2 credit card payments and two check by phones Electronic check before sending them a pledge card.

That place is such a scam and should be shut down. To me it is one thing for a person who is religious minded to give because they want to BUT when you have a "CORPORATION" --Yes, I look at these "CHURCHES" and TV stations is nothing more than a Corporate business that perhaps is the most evil considering they are able to use Tax exempt clauses that "REAL" religion gets.

They all need to go to jail.

1 person likes this

In all honesty TBN was the start of my apostasy, I watched it a bunch at first but then started to question the morality of asking for this and that from old women....

but before that I almost sent Benny Hinn my entire tax return one year.