Goodbye Jesus

Ladies! Train Wreck Website Link : Joyful Christian Homemaking

Paine

Sometimes you just need a little hair of the dog to remind you why you are so glad you saw the light of reason.

TOO MUCH MESSIANIC CULTY GOODNESS TO EVEN LIST.... MORE LINKS THAN A CHAIN ON THE GATES OF HELL >>>>>>> GO >>>>>> PARTAKE>>>>>

http://www.joyfulchristianhomemaking.com/

Bless her heart. She really doesn't know that women can vote and drive cars. Or, if she does, she doesn't appear to care.

PLEASE DON'T MAKE NASTY COMMENTS AT HER SITE!!!! Treat her site like the zoo it is...just gaze in wonder, then leave quietly, thankful that you don't live in a cage like that anymore.

She is a sweet, sweet delusional woman who deserves her blue pill.

• Like 2

It always amazes me how people can, with a completely straight face, peddle the "different but equal" bullshit about the supposedly proper roles of men and women. Women, according to Biblical fundies, are called to "submit" to their husbands. "Submit". There is no room for equality in submission! Welcome to cognitive dissonance 101...

• Like 1

how does she have time to do any 'homemaking' when she must obviously spend every waking second maintaining that monster of a website. Contender for longest scroll in internet history.

• Like 2

how does she have time to do any 'homemaking' when she must obviously spend every waking second maintaining that monster of a website. Contender for longest scroll in internet history.

That is PRECISELY what I thought.

That and wash all that long "Biblical" hair..... jeeeeeeez

While my interest in homesteading and such is growing, and I choose to cover my head (for my own reasons), the tired old "feminists just want to be men" thing really makes me want to smack the shit out of a bitch.

I'm a feminist because I believe women are human beings, and not "helpmeets." And all that shit about not disagreeing with your husband, ever, even if he is wrong?? Fuck. All. That. That's plain old stupid.

If you're happy being a homemaker, fine, good for you. I have no quarrel with it. But men can do it too. And women don't have to. I don't belong to my father because I'm not married. I don't BELONG to any man. I'm not a thing. I'm a human being.

• Like 4

Gawd, what a riot! Or, it would be if it were a joke. Sadly some women think they have found freedom when really they are just getting accustomed to their cage.

• Like 4

I refrained from e-mailing her or otherwise leaving nasty comments. I have, however, taken the liberty of Wishing upon her an indeterminate number of Random Equipment Malfunctions for associating My holiday with the sacrifice of infants.

Oh, and I think that the thread title is insulting to train wrecks. GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

• Like 1

Holy fuck, she has an article about "Hollow Earth" and the beings that live in it.

Woooowww.....

Put down the lemon Pledge, woman.

• Like 3

She is not cleaning her house, her slave children are doing it. She's laying across the couch typing up all this cognitive dissonance while the mailman is doing her in the delivery entrance.

WTF is with that reading list, death, depression, doom, destruction. Geez lady no wonder you believe in the xian god. Get a fuckin' happy face tattoo and read something happy. Perhaps something by Martha Stewart. Maybe then her website would at least be "pretty".

I think we here at Ex-C should send her a Hello Kitty cake. I can just hear her telling her husband now, "Clement, those heathens sent us a cake. Satan is trying to tempt us!"

hello-kitty-cakes3.jpg

• Like 4

She must be one of these disgustingly organised people who has a routine that involves updating her blog in amongst all the cleaning and cooking and submitting. I mean, she does have those "to do" lists set out for each day. Perhaps she has a window whilst her children are having their afternoon nap and her husband isn't home from work yet...

The interesting thing is that I really enjoy cooking and sewing and all that kind of stuff as well, but I do it precisely because I enjoy it and because I enjoy the pleasure it gives to those I do it for, not because I believe I'm fulfilling my destiny or meeting god's or my husband's expectations or any of that bullshit...if it turned out that my (yes, I'm blowing my own trumpet here, but why not?) utterly delicious dinners were considered to be nothing other than an expression of my status in life and only what was due to my husband as "head of the household", I would down tools right now and only ever cook for myself.

• Like 1

and I choose to cover my head (for my own reasons),

do you mind me asking why? I'm just curious. if not that's cool. I happen to think women wearing scarves etc look great. I even asked a muslim friend what the story is when some guys are actually attracted to women in hijabs or burqas (he was one of them), because wouldn't that defeat the purpose. He didn't have an answer.

do you mind me asking why? I'm just curious. if not that's cool. I happen to think women wearing scarves etc look great. I even asked a muslim friend what the story is when some guys are actually attracted to women in hijabs or burqas (he was one of them), because wouldn't that defeat the purpose. He didn't have an answer.

Heh, you reminded me that I have been meaning to update my blog on this very matter. It's complicated, so I hope this helps. And I do feel pretty in my scarf, so yay!

• Like 1

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Feminism/feminism_is_evil.htm

This enraged me and at the same time, I think it's so funny. Someday, I will be able to laugh at people like this instead of wishing Zombie X would eat them.

Here's another one: http://www.ladiesagainstfeminism.com/

The picture on top emphasizes the fact that the people who run this are stuck in the past.

• Like 2

While my interest in homesteading and such is growing, and I choose to cover my head (for my own reasons), the tired old "feminists just want to be men" thing really makes me want to smack the shit out of a bitch.

I'm a feminist because I believe women are human beings, and not "helpmeets." And all that shit about not disagreeing with your husband,

ever, even if he is wrong?? Fuck. All. That. That's plain old stupid.

If you're happy being a homemaker, fine, good for you. I have no quarrel

with it. But men can do it too. And women don't have to. I don't belong to

my father because I'm not married. I don't BELONG to any man. I'm not a

thing. I'm a human being.

Good for you. You found the line between Phyllis Schlafly and the nutjobs who condemn any woman who wants to work at home. The latter don't realize "women's lib" means women are free to make their own choices, including whether to be a homemaker.

• Like 2

That poor, poor, poor repressed woman, trying so hard to convince herself that she loves her horrible life.

I watched some of her videos. Like the tour of her home ("castle") that she was so thankful to her husband and gawd for. It was terrible. Gawd and her husband sure shortchanged that poor woman.

And the video on her favourite head coverings... Damn, that made me feel like crying. How lonely and bored must one be to make a video on their favourite head coverings? Her only piece of self-expression?

She seems so isolated, both her and her children.

• Like 2

I occaisionally wear a headscarf, usually when I want to wear my hair out but have some regrowth going on lol.

The picture on top emphasizes the fact that the people who run this are stuck in the past.

eek.gif OMFG!

The feminists who have gone before us must weep in their graves.

I never need visit another website for as long as I live..it's all right there - millions of articles! Wendytwitch.gif

Although I was quite disappointed that there wasn't a recipe for grasshopper soup?? And no article on how to stop picking your nose?? woohoo.gif

This would have been my favorite website as a christian....jesus.gif This woman was reincarnated - she is a 'life returner' from the 1700's.......She just hasn't been updated yet.....

• Like 1

I don't wear head coverings but I do wear hats simply because I like how they can compliment or completely rejuvenate a look.

I don't wear head coverings but I do wear hats simply because I like how they can compliment or completely rejuvenate a look.

Yours is fashion.

Hers is just Fascist.

I'm a feminist because I believe women are human beings, and not "helpmeets." And all that shit about not disagreeing with your husband,

ever, even if he is wrong?? Fuck. All. That. That's plain old stupid.

If you're happy being a homemaker, fine, good for you. I have no quarrel

with it. But men can do it too. And women don't have to. I don't belong to

my father because I'm not married. I don't BELONG to any man. I'm not a

thing. I'm a human being.

Good for you. You found the line between Phyllis Schlafly and the nutjobs who condemn any woman who wants to work at home. The latter don't realize "women's lib" means women are free to make their own choices, including whether to be a homemaker.

THAT IS MY POINT EXACTLY! If its always about "choice" that the Libbers love to yelp about, them some women CHOOOOOSE to stay at home.

THIS WOMAN DIDN"T CHOOOOSE. She was RAISED and passed from her Daddy's stable to her Husband's stable like a mule.

But you nailed it.

I am a semi-retired medical professional and to relieve the stress of dealing with death all day, I garden and sew. Sewing is so relaxing for me. But if you ever told me I that I had to sew my own "modest" dresses..... I would hurl my Singer 501A (c.1961 looove it!) straight at your man meat and WOE BE UNTO YOU...

She is not cleaning her house, her slave children are doing it. She's laying across the couch typing up all this cognitive dissonance while the mailman is doing her in the delivery entrance.

WTF is with that reading list, death, depression, doom, destruction. Geez lady no wonder you believe in the xian god. Get a fuckin' happy face tattoo and read something happy. Perhaps something by Martha Stewart. Maybe then her website would at least be "pretty".

I think we here at Ex-C should send her a Hello Kitty cake. I can just hear her telling her husband now, "Clement, those heathens sent us a cake. Satan is trying to tempt us!"

hello-kitty-cakes3.jpg

I laughed so hard that I had to go change my panties.

Swear.

Partly because that is what the husband jokingly calls Trishrazberry.gif ..... "I wanna play Hello Kitty....." Too. FUNNY. And TMI all at the same time....but I wet my drawers just the same..... LOL.....

***damn fine Hello Kitty cake***

http://www.jesus-is-...ism_is_evil.htm

This enraged me and at the same time, I think it's so funny. Someday, I will be able to laugh at people like this instead of wishing Zombie X would eat them.

Holy shit....that second link....Ladies Against Feminism..... THAT DESERVES A TOPIC ALL ITS OWN.

AND I VOTE WE GO THERE AND LEAVE ALL KINDS OF HATEFUL COMMENTS AND SHIT>>>>> SHE IS A NASTY FASCIST WHO DESERVES TO GET HER PROVERBS 13 ASS KICKED INSIDE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**just a thought***

• Like 1

I laughed so hard that I had to go change my panties.

Swear.

Partly because that is what the husband jokingly calls Trishrazberry.gif ..... "I wanna play Hello Kitty....." Too. FUNNY. And TMI all at the same time....but I wet my drawers just the same..... LOL.....

***damn fine Hello Kitty cake***

So that explains why Hello Kitty is everywhere you look! :D

THAT IS MY POINT EXACTLY! If its always about "choice" that the Libbers love to yelp about, them some women CHOOOOOSE to stay at home.

THIS WOMAN DIDN"T CHOOOOSE. She was RAISED and passed from her Daddy's stable to her Husband's stable like a mule.

But you nailed it.

I am a semi-retired medical professional and to relieve the stress of dealing with death all day, I garden and sew. Sewing is so relaxing for me. But if you ever told me I that I had to sew my own "modest" dresses..... I would hurl my Singer 501A (c.1961 looove it!) straight at your man meat and WOE BE UNTO YOU...

If these surrendered (read downtrodden) women say they've "chosen" their lifestyle, they are delusional - if you're only presented with one option, it's not a choice.

And kudos to you for having a Singer! We have a couple of electric ones from around the 1970s (one of which we miraculously bought from a thrift shop, in working order and with all its accessories, for $50!!!)