Goodbye Jesus

Ladies! Train Wreck Website Link : Joyful Christian Homemaking

Paine

I feel like I have to post this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYQhRCs9IHM

I see someone watched Ironed Jawed Angels :)

http://www.jesus-is-

...ism_is_evil.htm

This enraged me and at the same time, I think it's so funny. Someday, I will be able to laugh at people like this instead of wishing Zombie X would eat them.

Here's another one:

http:

//www.ladiesagainstfeminism.com/

The picture on top emphasizes the fact that the people who run this are

stuck in the past.

Holy shit....that second link....Ladies Against Feminism..... THAT DESERVES A TOPIC ALL ITS OWN.

AND I VOTE WE GO THERE AND LEAVE ALL KINDS OF HATEFUL

COMMENTS AND SHIT>>>>> SHE IS A NASTY FASCIST WHO

DESERVES TO GET HER PROVERBS 13 ASS KICKED INSIDE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**just a thought***

I disagree with the part about leaving hateful comments. They need help. It's almost unbelievable that anyone could buy into that garbage for so long

and impose it on their children (I'm guessing they do), but they obviously

have independent-thinking issues.

I vote we try to enlighten them and others with their condition. It probably won't work, but we could try. Some people actually do get cured later in

life--there are lots on this site.

Oh...I know. Its just a fantasy.... I am NOT a Nativity picketer, or a Christian basher IN REAL LIFE. Nope. I am a closeted atheist coward who knows better than to screw my children's future in this small Southern Hometown where I have recently returned......oh no...I have tried to set an example of love and compassion without a religious underpinning.

My fondest wish is that one day at my secular memorial service---- after they funnel my ashes into a beer can and throw it out the window of my huge, speeding diesel truck like so much litter......they will all marvel...."Gee....she was such a generous spirit....AND an Atheist....I never knew..."

No...you are totally right, and I agree...pity them and lead them out by example.

I am a semi-retired medical professional and to relieve the stress of dealing with death all day, I garden and sew. Sewing is so relaxing for me. But if you ever told me I that I had to sew my own "modest" dresses..... I would hurl my Singer 501A (c.1961 looove it!) straight at your man meat and WOE BE UNTO YOU...
usually guys pay extra for that.....just sayin....

Honey.....is that you?

Honey.....is that you?

maybee???

It's crap like that website that convinced my mother to stay in an abusive relationship for way too long, and screwed up my teens/twenties as well. Now I'm still dealing with the fallout, and it irritates me to no end to see that kind of bullshit still being promoted all over the place!

I read a lot of these pages too and holy cow it is depressing. The "exhibit" thing made me think of Portal of Evil and its Prime Directive, back when it was online; we were to leave the exhibits alone, just look and enjoy and discuss it among ourselves on our own forum, unless of course the site owner showed up. Then it was mittens off and claws out.

The feminist agenda is not about equal rights for women. It is about a Communist, anti-family, anti-Christian, political movement that encourages women to leave their husbands, kill their babies, practice witchcraft, abandon homemaking, and become lesbians.

Because telling men to stop being such douchebags that women want to leave them is, you know, completely unreasonable. They should just stay and submit to whatever grotesque treatment they get. When your solution to a problem like douchebag fundie men treating their wives like live-in breeding farms/indentured servants/sex workers is "women are evil if they leave" and not "douchebag fundie men need to give them a reason not to leave," that's when you know you're fucked up. I wouldn't put up with these princes-among-men they grovel before for five fucking minutes.

I guess she doesn't know that a lot of men are feminists. My husband, for example. Far from making him abandon homemaking, it's made him way more sensitive to the cleanliness of our home. I woke up this morning and asked why our bed seemed to be lacking a particular blanket, and he said it was in the dryer. ZOMG! APOCALYPSE! But I can definitely say that he likes women, so maybe the part about feminists liking women is all true. Oh wait. I'm not a lesbian and neither one of us is a Communist or a Wiccan. I wonder if she's demonizing feminists so much because perhaps she has to paint them in as dark and scary a way as possible or else she might feel her dedication to SUBMIT SUBMIT SUBMIT faltering. I'm only surprised she didn't claim feminism causes cancer and schizophrenia.

• Like 1