Goodbye Jesus

Hello Everyone, I'm New Here!

AgeOfAquarius

Hello everyone, my name is Thomas, and I'm new to the site! :)

I've been a Christian all of my life, but I never chose this, my parents forced me to go with them to church. I always felt bad when going to church.

I'm turning 18 this January (01/11/2013), so I can finally leave this Anti-life program.

I mean, we're all told to never question anything, praying for God, love Jesus, just waiting for death, where Jesus christ will save us. I believe we need to save ourselves.

I'm interested in Astrology, Meditations, Yoga, Occult, Music, and enjoy my life :)

I recently found Satan, (I dedicated myself to Satan 3 months ago, I hope you accept Satanists here, if you don't, please let me know, I do not want to be where i'm not wanted)

I enjoy being a Satanist, and I wish to serve Satan for eternity.

Well, that's me, hope you'll accept me.

Welcome AofA!

I think everyone is welcome here - ex-Christians and even believers who can adhere to the forum rules.

I really don't understand what "Satan" is, though.  I mean, I knew what Satan was in the context of the Christian doctrine, but now that I have dropped that, the concept of Satan does not compute with me at all.  How did you find him/it?

• Super Moderator

Hello.

You should realize that "Satan" is a character manufactured for Christian mythology. The concept really has no meaning beyond that of an adversary invented for the Abrahamic god of the Old and New Testaments and of the Koran.

I believe we were created by Satan himself. And the whole concept of who Satan is, totally twisted in the Bible, in order to get us away from him.

I believe Satan is a real being, a wonderful being who's intention is to bring spiritual knowledge to Humanity. (In oppose to the Christian "God")

(The Snake always represented Satan, in the Garden of Eden, Satan intended to give Adam and Eve knowledge, and Jehovah turned him to a snake)

So yes, I believe the real "Father of all lies" is Jehovah himself. I believe Satan is a wonderful being who wishes for us to learn and grow.

You can read more about it here - http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html

I don't care what anyone believes, just as long as they don't force their beliefs on or harm anyone else.

As for Satanism, I'm an ex christian because I don't believe that there is an interventionist active god or that the said deity has a son, in that regard I don't believe there is a devil for anyone to have any negative or positive feelings about. 

I don't care what anyone believes, just as long as they don't force their beliefs on or harm anyone else.

As for Satanism, I'm an ex christian because I don't believe that there is an interventionist active god or that the said deity has a son, in that regard I don't believe there is a devil for anyone to have any negative or positive feelings about. 

Thank you for comment.

I respect you as an atheist.

I was an atheist all of my life. It is my parents who forced me to church.

For me it always was weird how so many people were into the Christianity spell.

I didn't understand how SO many can be so deluded into this Anti-life program.

I'm now working for Satan to banish this false religion from Humanity.

I would like to welcome you here but perhaps you are under the impression we believe in mythical creatures. At 18, I seriously doubt you have investigated anything of a theistic nature with any due diligence. 

Assuming you are not a troll or a POE, the origins of the word satan are derived from two Hebrew words

Sawtan or Sawtawn.

The name Satan is them without the w's (you can look this up in a Strong's Concordance)

The meaning is adversary which may be personal or foreign. How can you worship an adversary? You cannot. There is no such thing as satan or bible god. Both are man made inventions.

Hello everyone, my name is Thomas, and I'm new to the site! smile.png

I've been a Christian all of my life, but I never chose this, my parents forced me to go with them to church. I always felt bad when going to church.

I'm turning 18 this January (01/11/2013), so I can finally leave this Anti-life program.

I mean, we're all told to never question anything, praying for God, love Jesus, just waiting for death, where Jesus christ will save us. I believe we need to save ourselves.

Welcome Thomas, and it's true, the only one who can save you is... you.

I'm interested in Astrology, Meditations, Yoga, Occult, Music, and enjoy my life smile.png

I recently found Satan, (I dedicated myself to Satan 3 months ago, I hope you accept Satanists here, if you don't, please let me know, I do not want to be where i'm not wanted)

I enjoy being a Satanist, and I wish to serve Satan for eternity.

Well, that's me, hope you'll accept me.

Nothing wrong being interested. And you're accepted here regardless, but I'm sure there will be some who want to question and argue with you about your newfound faith. smile.png Most people here probably don't believe Satan to be real anymore than God or Jesus. Satan is more of a symbol than a physical/real entity. And I'm not sure I can understand your mindset, the whole "wish to serve Satan for eternity" bit. Sounds to me like you're still are stuck in a Christian/afterlife/religious process. Give it time. You'll find your way out of it.

Hrm.... *cough*bullshit*cough* Sorry. I'm starting to lose confidence in your sincerity.

And your profile says "Gods: Enki/Ea".

Hrm.... *cough*bullshit*cough* Sorry. I'm starting to lose confidence in your sincerity.

And your profile says "Gods: Enki/Ea".

Enki / Ea / Satan / Shaitan / Odin / Lucifer / Melek Ta'us - these are all names for Satan.

I think I explained myself.

I do not believe we evolved naturally. I believe we were created by extraterrestrial aliens called Nordics.

Satan and his demons belong to this race.

As I said, I do not believe "Satan" is christianity term, but a real Being.

As for what I said eariler, "I wish to serve Satan for eternity" - serve Satan is working for him. Satan is my creator, and I will work to bring his people to him.

I believe Christianity is a hoax, as Judaism, and Islam.

Take your time to read this site - see_the_truth.webs.com

Enki / Ea / Satan / Shaitan / Odin / Lucifer / Melek Ta'us - these are all names for Satan.

I do not believe we evolved naturally. I believe we were created by extraterrestrial aliens called Nordics.

You're nutjob or a fake. I might let you stay for a while, but it depends on your behavior.

As for what I said eariler, "I wish to serve Satan for eternity" - serve Satan is working for him. Satan is my creator, and I will work to bring his people to him.

I've seen it before. I looked at some of the pages. The information is distorted and not always correctly presented or interpreted.

It's BS.

You're nutjob or a fake. I might let you stay for a while, but it depends on your behavior.

I've seen it before. I looked at some of the pages. The information is distorted and not always correctly presented or interpreted.

It's BS.

Your behavior is quite offending.

First, do you know me? How do you know if I was an atheist all of my life or not?

Everything has a reason behind it. If i'm "nutjob or fake" what do I earn from publishing here my "bullshit"?

Honestly, you do come across as a PoE, or at least your theories are way out there, I'm trying to figure out if you're just toying with us.

I'm not trying to be rude because I don't know you, but for many of us here we lost our faith through research, searching for the truth, trying to understand the world around us and a creators place in it.  An anti-evolution crack pot idea about Nordic aliens, lead by satan to bring life to earth probably isn't going to win any converts here.  For me believing random conspiracy theory sky fairy stuff isn't what I'm very good at.

But like I said believe what you want, I'm not trying to run you off, I'm just being honest.

Also I'm not an atheist, I'm a non-theist.  I specifically don't believe there is an intervening personal loving deity, beyond that I'm completely agnostic with the idea that we'll never know and likely it doesn't matter if there was a "first mover".

Oh!  you MUST read www.halexandria.org then... it explains the whole Enki/Ea thing.

or just go to Rense.com    woohoo.gif   

I've nothing against real Satanists... the one's I've talked with are hedonists though - they don't believe in Satan as an actual deity but more as a principle, it's a legitimate philosophy. We have some various 'spiritual' types here but the majority are rationalists. I think very few of us have any 'gods' of any type... anymore, and we challenge these notions because there actually isn't any evidence for the supernatural. It's kind of our hobby.

• Like 2

• Super Moderator

Just being honest......unfounded beliefs have a hard time around here. Perhaps you can run "Satanism" by the folks on the Spirituality forum.

Honestly, you do come across as a PoE, or at least your theories are way out there, I'm trying to figure out if you're just toying with us.

I'm not trying to be rude because I don't know you, but for many of us here we lost our faith through research, searching for the truth, trying to understand the world around us and a creators place in it.  An anti-evolution crack pot idea about Nordic aliens, lead by satan to bring life to earth probably isn't going to win any converts here.  For me believing random conspiracy theory sky fairy stuff isn't what I'm very good at.

But like I said believe what you want, I'm not trying to run you off, I'm just being honest.

Also I'm not an atheist, I'm a non-theist.  I specifically don't believe there is an intervening personal loving deity, beyond that I'm completely agnostic with the idea that we'll never know and likely it doesn't matter if there was a "first mover".

Well, he doesn't even know me, and already put false statements.

I know I come across here with some shocking information, sounds like bullshit, i'm all aware of that.

As I said earlier, I was an atheist all of my life. I was forced to go to church by parents, but I hated the place.

I hated the ignorance of people, and I always questioned things.

Satan showed himself to me through my dreams / Astral projection, and I dedicated my life to him.

I'm not gonna "give it time, and find my way out of it" as Ouroboros said. When dedicating to Satan, this is a lifetime bond.

I think I don't belong here

Don't leave!!!!   I'm curious.. what were you expecting from a site called Ex-christian?

How does one take the label of atheist if one has a deity?

Not judging, just curious

I'm curious.. what were you expecting from a site called Ex-christian?

Did you read anything on the site before you posted?

Not judging, just curious

I'm all aware of the purpose of the forums. To give a "home" for those left Christianity.

It understand it is hard to deprogram yourself from it. Well, I never had to do it because I always hated this religion, but I can understand.

I thought I have something in common with some people here and I thought I should join. Probably not

You might... I wouldn't jump to conclusions too fast. We have a pretty diverse membership and there is a LOT of good info here.

Hello AOA!  Thanks for sharing!!

It is so nice to know that you dislike christianity with all it's silly stories about the supernatural. I'm glad you're not into that foolishness anymore.... believeing in  talking snakes that can turn into sticks!! Good for you!!.rolleyes.gif

I think I found a better site for you hon, cause we have very bad vibes about your 'King Satan' on this site. We didn't like him very much because he was going to burn us forever for being little bad boys and

girls. Wendytwitch.gif woohoo.gif zDuivel7.gif

I wish you well on your journey my dear, little friend!! Hope this helps!! I just think you'll make better friends here at this site!! The first topic was, 'Joy to Satan'!! yellow.gif

http://www.occultforums.net/spiritual-satanism/

Don't feel you have to run away.

Yes, there are a lot of folks on this board who will not agree with your POV on the Satanism thing.  To be honest, I'm one of them.  But, you may find some value in having some healthy debate about your beliefs - you may think you have all of the answers you need right now, but perhaps some other perspectives will help you to refine or even reconsider some of the things you believe.  I'm not saying that you need to change one bit of what you believe.  But it never hurts to open yourself up to different views... sometimes you can learn something new.

I can't speak for others, but I don't think anybody objects to your being here. It's just that most people here respect reason, not faith in any supernatural being without convincing evidence to support it. I would consider myself a skeptic and agnostic. Remember the saying, "I'm from Missouri; show me."  Well, I'm not from Missouri, but that accurately states my attitude. This world is filled with people who want us to believe one thing of another with ulterior motives. I want only the Truth, wherever that leads me. But good luck to you and I hope you continue come here. bill

You guys are great, but I don't belong here.

I will never change my point of view. I totally believe that Satan exists.

It's not like believing in Jehovah. I will never leave Satanism.

Once a bond was made between you and Satan, it is forever and ever.

I know you think i'm mad, I don't care. I KNOW Satan exist.

He showed me things I wouldn't imagine.

You guys have a great Year.

Cya! :)

I too am new here. I hope your spiritual journey is one that finds you finding yourself fully.