Goodbye Jesus

Hello Everyone, I'm New Here!

AgeOfAquarius

Someone remind me again why I'm the one taking medication here?

• Like 3

Nice to meet you Thomas. I don 't mind what or who you worship. I don't worship anything now, no need. Hope you have fun here.

Coz its yummy yellow.gif

Coz its yummy yellow.gif

In that case, I have a smorgasbord available :P

Demons or nasty thoughts fill everything everywhere. Damn. Thankfully help exists. They really only like life's surprises ...

If you really want to worship evil, then have you considered Yahweh?  After reading the Bible, I cannot distinguish Yahweh from Satan, except that Yahweh says he is more powerful. . .   But then again, so does Satan!  Sounds like they are two rival Titans.  Worship Yawheh or Satan, choose your pick!  Might makes right.

God+Fight+1.png

• Like 3

To be truly evil, one needs to worship Jersey Shore.

• Like 4

If you really want to worship evil, then have you considered Yahweh?  After reading the Bible, I cannot distinguish Yahweh from Satan, except that Yahweh says he is more powerful. . .   But then again, so does Satan!  Sounds like they are two rival Titans.  Worship Yawheh or Satan, choose your pick!  Might makes right.

I don't think the OP was worshipping evil... he seemed to say that Satan was some sort of good guy.  It left me a bit confused - it sounded a lot like Christianity, just swapping Satan for Jesus.

• Like 2

Good?  Evil?  I want to know which is the god with a gun!

god-and-gun.jpg

• Like 1

This is off topic, but I can't figure out what sex you are. You are kinda attractive either way. That kind of creeps me in a funny way. Then again, you meant to do that didn't you?

Im going to guess Dude

Im going to guess Dude

Haha, well presuming no cosmetic work and natural eyebrows I would go for female.

When I was younger I always thought Michael Jackson's picture for Bad looked pretty ambiguous :)

JW and falemon, your posts are off the cuff and IMO a personal attack. We are better here than that.Please be adults and delete them, thanks

• Like 1

JW and falemon, your posts are off the cuff and IMO a personal attack. We are better here than that.Please be adults and delete them, thanks

I don't know Llwellyn's background history on this forum, so unless there is something personal you know that I don't how about we wait and see if Llwellyn finds that topic offensive.

In my opinion that was not an attack or an attempt at an insult or belittling. It stands to reason that someone who went through the effort of disclosing an undisclosed gender is not hiding any gender ambiguity.

So the opinion that counts is Llwellyn's and if Llwellyn's deems it offensive then by all means who in their right mind would object? So let us see what Llwellyn thinks, unless you know something personally about Llwellyn that I do not.

Now it's not an exact science but Llwellyn was last active two hours after J.W's post.

The world is not about invisible walls, and nobody should be expected to mind-read. Mind projection is a mental illusion, so knowing something someone else does not know gives the knower the responsibility of disclosure, because mind-reading does not exist, instead we human beings respond solely to communicated messages, so one can only conclude from that which is truly presented. Lest we respond to things that do not exist most of the time.

I see J.W. commented on Llwellyn's "attractiveness" ... sure wish people thought I was attractive sad.png Nobody even cares whether I exist :(

I sure wish people thought I was attractive sad.png Nobody even cares whether I exist sad.png

It is the attractiveness inside a person that matters. I care if you exist.

As I said earlier, I was an atheist all of my life. I was forced to go to church by parents, but I hated the place.

Then you never were a Christian? You have never gone through the process of deconversion? You are not struggling with your Christian indoctrination, or understand what others who have would be going through in an effort to support them in that process?

Why do you feel this site dedicated to that is the appropriate place for you? What do you feel you can bring us here?

silverpenny013Hmmm.gif

As I said earlier, I was an atheist all of my life. I was forced to go to church by parents, but I hated the place.

Then you never were a Christian? You have never gone through the process of deconversion? You are not struggling with your Christian indoctrination, or understand what others who have would be going through in an effort to support them in that process?

Why do you feel this site dedicated to that is the appropriate place for you? What do you feel you can bring us here?

silverpenny013Hmmm.gif

Yes I never liked this program, but it always was hard for me, because of my parents.

You are right though, I never had to 'deprogram' myself from this false religion, because I simply wasn't into it.

I thought I had something in common with you guys. I guess i'm wrong.

As an actual ExChristian myself, I'll leave you with this wisdom. The true goal of any religion is to find Truth in yourself, not in some savior god out there. Satanism is simply Christianity upside down. If you understood Christianity, from both the inside as a Christian, and outside as a former Christian, that would become obvious to you. It's really still Christianity, only switching the symbols around; same god different hat. It was started historically by ex Catholic priests.

P.S. If you are really fascinated by the Satan character, I'd recommend you read this book from Elan Pagels elucidating the historical evolution of Satan: http://www.amazon.com/Origin-Satan-Christians-Demonized-Heretics/dp/0679731180/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1357222112&sr=1-3&keywords=history+of+satan You may see how your understanding is itself a product of cultural evolution, not a fact of the cosmos.

As an actual ExChristian myself, I'll leave you with this wisdom. The goal of any religion is to find Truth in yourself, not in some savior god out there. Satanism is simply Christianity upside down. If you understood Christianity, from both the inside as a Christian, and outside as a former Christian, that would become obvious to you. It's really still Christianity, only switching the symbols around; same god different hat. It was started historically by ex Catholic priests.

P.S. If you are really fascinated by the Satan character, I'd recommend you read this book from Elan Pagels elucidating the historical evolution of Satan: http://www.amazon.com/Origin-Satan-Christians-Demonized-Heretics/dp/0679731180/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1357222112&sr=1-3&keywords=history+of+satan You may see how your understanding is itself a product of cultural evolution, not a fact of the cosmos.

Satan is not a "savior" and in oppose to Christianity, there is alot of spirituality into Satanism.

But you wouldn't understand. You all think i'm deluded like a christian is, but I don't blame you, you just got out from this false religion.

I wouldn't even consider Christianity as a religion, it simply isn't. It has nothing spiritually in it. It is simply a strong spell to enslave Humanity.

Satan is not a "savior" and in oppose to Christianity,

You said you would devote your life to following Satan, didn't you? That's looking to an external god for answers, a.k.a., a savior.

there is alot of spirituality into Satanism.

That may be for some, just as it may be for some in Christianity as well. Spirituality transcends religions. The real question is, is it authentic spirituality, meaning does it make you a more compassionate soul? Do you feel grounded and connected to yourself, others, and the world, that you do not pass judgment on others to tear them down to build yourself up, that you gain wisdom and insight, that you live Free, from all hindrances, such as being tied to any beliefs that you turn to to 'give you' a sense of purpose, meaning, and peace?

But you wouldn't understand. You all think i'm deluded like a christian is, but I don't blame you, you just got out from this false religion.

You assume wrongly my friend. I've been out of fundamentalism longer than you've been alive.

I wouldn't even consider Christianity as a religion, it simply isn't. It has nothing spiritually in it. It is simply a strong spell to enslave Humanity.

Ahh, I see your disconnect here. Christianity is a religion, that is a fact. What you are trying to say is there is a difference between religion and spirituality, and I definitely agree. Religion is just a set of external supporting symbolic structures and practices, whereas spirituality is an internal realization. Not everyone in a religion is spiritual, nor is everyone who is spiritual part of a religion. It really depends.

If you wish to stretch your mind a little, I recommend you read this thread here I posted some time ago: http://www.ex-christian.net/topic/42387-what-is-religion/ I think it may open your understanding a little more.

It is the attractiveness inside a person that matters. I care if you exist.

Well, that's just what someone who is good heart would say, isn't it smile.png

I do agree though, it is what is most important. Though it would be nice to get some of those beauty perks from time to time. Sucks having to be a real person all the time, some days I just want to be 100% superficial and fake but I can never pull it off ;) (I'm being tongue in cheek and silly here by the way) :D

Satan is not a "savior" and in oppose to Christianity,

You said you would devote your life to following Satan, didn't you? That's looking to an external god for answers, a.k.a., a savior.

there is alot of spirituality into Satanism.

That may be for some, just as it may be for some in Christianity as well. Spirituality transcends religions. The real question is, is it authentic spirituality, meaning does it make you a more compassionate soul? Do you feel grounded and connected to yourself, others, and the world, that you do not pass judgment on others to tear them down to build yourself up, that you gain wisdom and insight, that you live Free, from all hindrances, such as being tied to any beliefs that you turn to to 'give you' a sense of purpose, meaning, and peace?

You assume wrongly my friend. I've been out of fundamentalism longer than you've been alive.

Ahh, I see your disconnect here. Christianity is a religion, that is a fact. What you are trying to say is there is a difference between religion and spirituality, and I definitely agree. Religion is just a set of external supporting symbolic structures and practices, whereas spirituality is an internal realization. Not everyone in a religion is spiritual, nor is everyone who is spiritual part of a religion. It really depends.

If you wish to stretch your mind a little, I recommend you read this thread here I posted some time ago: http://www.ex-christian.net/topic/42387-what-is-religion/ I think it may open your understanding a little more.

Actually, when I refer to savior I refer to Jesus Christ. The christians believe Jesus will save them. And I believe we need to save our own souls.

And yes I would devote all my life to Satan's wishes. That is the meaning of worship. I do it out of respect, and love for him, not out of fear. (as with Jehovah)

And now I will give you a fact. all of the Satanists I know (There are different sects of satanism. I refer to Spiritual Satanism) in the JoyOfSatan website, agree that Satanism is life changing.

Every Spiritual Satanist I have spoke with, agree that Satan is a real being, and that he make his way to your life in some way.

Now, EVERY christian thinks their God is very real, I'm aware of that, (that's why they worship him).

I can say to you that after three months I have dedicated my life to him, I have changed. I used to have depression all of my life. Satan showed me the way out of it.

Maybe you're older than me. Maybe you have more experience than I have. But I can assure you, Satan is a real being.

Christians also do believe their God is real. But it's different. They don't actually have a bond with him. This is their own mind tricking them.

You can say the same thing about me, but I know I do not wrong here.

We can argue hours on what is religion is, and I said that I don't even consider Christianity as a religion, because I believe it is simply a tool to remove spirituality from Humanity, and make us slaves of Jesus christ.

Atheist lifes are so sad. I know that because I've been an atheist all of my life. You just live your life without any reason. I don't see working, making money, doing children, as a reason. This is truly meaningless.

Well, atheist always better than a christian.

Demons or nasty thoughts fill everything everywhere. Damn. Thankfully help exists. They really only like life's surprises ...

Hmm, I still stand to this, by the letter :(

• Like 1

Atheist lifes are so sad. I know that because I've been an atheist all of my life. You just live your life without any reason. I don't see working, making money, doing children, as a reason. This is truly meaningless.

My life is not sad!  My life feels even more meaningful now that I have embraced atheism.  I thoroughly enjoy the freedom to live my life without worshipping some false deity.  Perhaps your life as an atheist was sad, but you are mistaken to impart this conclusion on every person who considers themselves an atheist.

Hey, when I was 18 there was a lot that I was absolutely sure about - and it turns out that I was absolutely wrong about.  I know you are totally convinced about many things right now.  However, someday you will reach a point where you will discover how much more there is to learn about life, the universe, and everything.  How soon you come to that point depends on how long it takes you to be willing to open your mind to other points of view.

• Like 1

My life is not sad!  My life feels even more meaningful now that I have embraced atheism.  I thoroughly enjoy the freedom to live my life without worshipping some false deity.  Perhaps your life as an atheist was sad, but you are mistaken to impart this conclusion on every person who considers themselves an atheist.

Hey, when I was 18 there was a lot that I was absolutely sure about - and it turns out that I was absolutely wrong about.  I know you are totally convinced about many things right now.  However, someday you will reach a point where you will discover how much more there is to learn about life, the universe, and everything.  How soon you come to that point depends on how long it takes you to be willing to open your mind to other points of view.

Anyone who chooses a new view on life chooses it because it is better than what they came from, so in comparison this is the best point of view you have had. The same thing happens to christian converts, they convert because it puts them in a new position that is better than their last. So the transition they experience is attributed to their religion, and they are as right as you are. Transitions are good.

But it is only the transition that is good, but that says little about the belief system associated with the transition.

I understand that this transition brought you out of depression, well then I would be very careful of my own vulnerability in that case. There is a reason you sound no different to a christian right now.

And I am trying to discern whether you are genuine or not. The post I said I "stand by" is actually an encoded warning to those who realised the message hidden between the lines.

If you are genuine then, well, I only wish you the best on your journey and hope you can continue to discern truth and separate fact from fiction, knowing when a person is imparting a perspective on you as opposed to presenting unbiased information for you to disseminate.

To believe something with no definitive proof is a real danger to the mind. Feelings are easily exploited. Christians feel just as connected to God as you allegedly are to Satan. Well ... like I said, if you are genuine I do wish you the best.

• Like 1

I remember being really sure about things...

Gosh, that was a long time ago 

• Like 3