Goodbye Jesus

Hello Everyone, I'm New Here!

AgeOfAquarius

You guys are totally right in your comments. That's totally understandable. A guy come here, comment on how he have a relationship with Satan. If someone would tell me that about 5 years ago, I would behave as same as you.

This is totally understandable. That's why i'm still here trying to tell you this - It is not a normal Religion. If i'm so impressionable why wouldn't christianity work on me? Why I always hated this program?

You guys right, Atheist life can be very good. But you have to agree with me, that it is totally meaningless. you live life to the fullest, do all the things everyone do at life, then die. Sounds meaningless to me. It always did, even before I found Satan.

The moment Satan showed himself to me, was little after I was thinking of commiting suicide. I simply hated life. I always suffered from depression. I was WEAK.

Only I know how I've changed. This religion is the best for me. It encourages life loving. and elevating one's self. Learning and grow.

Hey, I actually get what you're saying.  You are right, I do have a lot more life experience, and tons and tons more experience in these areas than you at this point in your life.  No one is saying your experiences aren't real.  I'm not.  But I will say my understanding of what these are goes a lot deeper at this point simply by virtue of having devoted close to 30 years of my life exploring them. 

I do not call myself an atheist, BTW, so any assumptions you make about atheists wouldn't apply.  Besides, no two atheists are alike anyway, so you should never project your experiences as an atheist on them.  That wasn't right for you, and that's all.  It doesn't mean it isn't right for them, right?

What you just described was an existential crisis and you found some symbol of God (which you call Satan) that gave an expression to that existential release.  You had a peak experience surrounding this crisis.  I know this because this is my story too.  That God (or Satan if you prefer that name) you come to know as a real being is also understandable.  It's more real that reality.  I get that too. 

All I am advising is that you continue to look within, and not attach too much truth to the symbols of this inner truth.  When the symbol becomes the truth itself, you no longer are looking where you should.

Hey, I actually get what you're saying.  You are right, I do have a lot more life experience, and tons and tons more experience in these areas than you at this point in your life.  No one is saying your experiences aren't real.  I'm not.  But I will say my understanding of what these are goes a lot deeper at this point simply by virtue of having devoted close to 30 years of my life exploring them. 

I do not call myself an atheist, BTW, so any assumptions you make about atheists wouldn't apply.  Besides, no two atheists are alike anyway, so you should never project your experiences as an atheist on them.  That wasn't right for you, and that's all.  It doesn't mean it isn't right for them, right?

What you just described was an existential crisis and you found some symbol of God (which you call Satan) that gave an expression to that existential release.  You had a peak experience surrounding this crisis.  I know this because this is my story too.  That God (or Satan if you prefer that name) you come to know as a real being is also understandable.  It's more real that reality.  I get that too. 

All I am advising is that you continue to look within, and not attach too much truth to the symbols of this inner truth.  When the symbol becomes the truth itself, you no longer are looking where you should.

I wasn't saying that atheists are the same. Everyone has different personality, but there are common things that atheists share. Like there are common things that christians share.

There is no one day that I do not experience, how I would call it - "Spiritual incidents", and I learn alot while in this religion.

You are a wise person, obviously. Thank you for your comments.

You guys are totally right in your comments. That's totally understandable. A guy come here, comment on how he have a relationship with Satan. If someone would tell me that about 5 years ago, I would behave as same as you.

This is totally understandable. That's why i'm still here trying to tell you this - It is not a normal Religion. If i'm so impressionable why wouldn't christianity work on me? Why I always hated this program?

You guys right, Atheist life can be very good. But you have to agree with me, that it is totally meaningless. you live life to the fullest, do all the things everyone do at life, then die. Sounds meaningless to me. It always did, even before I found Satan.

The moment Satan showed himself to me, was little after I was thinking of commiting suicide. I simply hated life. I always suffered from depression. I was WEAK.

Only I know how I've changed. This religion is the best for me. It encourages life loving. and elevating one's self. Learning and grow.

Dude, you're not even 18 yet. Ergo, you are now 17, so five years ago you were 12...

I'm starting to smell a troll, and I think the troll may have just slipped up. 

• Like 3

Dude, you're not even 18 yet. Ergo, you are now 17, so five years ago you were 12...

I'm starting to smell a troll, and I think the troll may have just slipped up. 

What is wrong with you?

I'm turning 18 this January. (in a week, in fact), 5 years ago I was 13.

You guys are the friendliest I have ever seen.

Here's a problem I'm having.

This section is for Testimonies of Former Christians. Right now, this is not a testimony of a former Christian, but a testimony of a former atheist living in a Christian home, and now a firm believer and fundamentalist for Satanism.

I feel this thread, or at least this discussion, should not be here.

So let's open a new thread about Theistic Satanism in the Lion's Den (or Spiritualism), and let this thread rest for now.

Ten years ago back when I was only three years older than you, I had a divine experience.  Back then, I was completely depressed and used everyone; feeling the world owed me something and I hated Jesus and God more than anything else for letting my life turn out so bad.  

One day depressed and crying in a friends basement I saw this brilliant light, a Damascus road experience.  Jesus spoke to me, explained how much he loved me and how he's always been right there with me getting me through everything.  Nothing could have been more real than Jesus was to me that day, from that day on my life was completely different, I no longer used people but helped everyone I could, I no longer hurt but had a hunger for life.  I was completely sure I met Jesus.

But you see life has a way of doing these things, you're not the first depressed person who thinks they've seen something, read about all of the people who've tried to start religions with the same experience but the deities always change.  Its extreme arrogance to talk like Christians don't actually have spiritual experiences and that its all religion, some of them are spiritual.  There are sects of mystics who actively seek spiritual encounters.  The world's not only black and white.  I had "spiritual" encounters repeatedly when I was a crazy fundi pentecostal. 

(The one thing I left out is that back when I had my Jesus encounter I was strung out on meth, so undoubtedly my "real" encounter with Jesus was caused by sleep deprivation and drug abuse, but back then it didn't stop it from being completely real to me).

The photo is actually computer generated and is not me.  However, I am a very androgynous person, and the clothing and makeup have a big effect on my appearance.  I am not offended by statements not intended to be cruel or malicious.  I don't see that in this thread.  I take comfort in the fact that Maddow can be mistaken for Bieber:

justin_bieber_maddow_082711-425x300.jpg

The photo is actually computer generated and is not me. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Xih5HyFOYg

I just kept thinking, the face is too perfect, maybe I've seen it before but it looks like the "ideal"/neutral/central human face.

I respect you as an atheist.

I was an atheist all of my life. It is my parents who forced me to church.

Hrm.... *cough*bullshit*cough* Sorry. I'm starting to lose confidence in your sincerity.

For me it always was weird how so many people were into the Christianity spell.

I didn't understand how SO many can be so deluded into this Anti-life program.

I'm now working for Satan to banish this false religion from Humanity.

And your profile says "Gods: Enki/Ea".

Enki / Ea / Satan / Shaitan / Odin / Lucifer / Melek Ta'us - these are all names for Satan.

I think I explained myself.

I do not believe we evolved naturally. I believe we were created by extraterrestrial aliens called Nordics.

Satan and his demons belong to this race.

As I said, I do not believe "Satan" is christianity term, but a real Being.

As for what I said eariler, "I wish to serve Satan for eternity" - serve Satan is working for him. Satan is my creator, and I will work to bring his people to him.

I believe Christianity is a hoax, as Judaism, and Islam.

Take your time to read this site - see_the_truth.webs.com

Insert Twilight Zone theme music here. Woo ... woo ... woo ..........woo...woo...woo

I think this kid is a POE, but this is an amusing thread.