Sign in to follow this  
J.W.

Fucking Rv's

J.W.    53

My neighbor parked a 30+ foot RV in the grass of his front lawn. Fuck! It is a 12X33 foot Trojan Fucking Wall!! I can't see anything down the street at all. He buys this brand new RV and doesn't want to pay $150 a month to park it somewhere. Fuck!! Did I mention he is Christian

Thank you for your support
Buy Ex-C a cup of coffee!
Costs have significantly risen and we need your support! Click the coffee cup to give a one-time donation, or choose one of the recurrent patron options.
Note: All Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.
Llwellyn    548

Are there any city or home-owners association rules that would prohibit him from doing this?  Sounds bad for the grass, and bad for your property values.

• Like 2

ConureDelSol    447

VANDALIZE IT.

Except don't.  I don't think they let you post on the internet in jail.

Does it prevent you from being able to see anything coming at the end of your driveway when you try to back out?  That could be some sort of fire code violation...

You could always bring it up to other neighbors and see if it bugs them too.  Then put together a letter signed by all of them.  Neighborhood associations can be deadly, deadly things.  

J.W.    53

Neighborhood associations can be deadly, deadly things.  

I don't live in an HOA area. Thats normally nice, except for this. Thank you for bringing up safety- because I can't even see my kid pedal down the street. Its horrible. Im trying my best to be civil. When you look at it-- its so wrong. Im pretty sure he is a foot over on my property- but that really doesn't fix it either. Im gathering as much info as I can so there is no argument. I figure that it is legal or it is not. 

If its legal, no point on arguing. If its not, no point on arguing. I don't think I could handle a civil discussion on the matter. My irritation would probably take over.

I look forward to doing exactly this kind of thing to my neighbors when I buy a house in the next few weeks.  No HOA! :Sheep:

• Like 1

J.W.    53

I look forward to doing exactly this kind of thing to my neighbors when I buy a house in the next few weeks.  No HOA! SheepFucker.gif

lol.. fucker

mymistake    8,511

Thank you for bringing up safety- because I can't even see my kid pedal down the street. Its horrible.

Hmmm . . . I wonder what the local police would think about that.

J.W.    53

Im going to half to talk to them, and ask them to move it. Im just so irritated by it that Im worried that I will be an asshole. After all, I guard prisoners- I may do this sort of thing all the time- I just usually do it with authority. I don't want to make the situation awkward- but then again- it already is

movingon    20

All you can really do is talk to then, and call you're city and see what ordinances they have for this kind if thing. i'm not sure what him being Christian has to do with it, except that its probably fueling your anger, so don't let it. Its like him saying you don't like it because you're atheist (or whatever your beliefs) Give yourself time to cool off and then have a civil conversation.

• Like 1

J.W.    53

i'm not sure what him being Christian has to do with it

I was thinking its an RV for Jesus. 

par4dcourse    1,430

I thought this thread was about how to fuck an RV. Carry on.

• Like 2

Seriously though, I have a problem with nosy neighbors.  If it's MY yard, then by god I'll do what the hell I want with it.  That's why I can't stomach an HOA.

If the guy isn't doing anything illegal, then it's none of your business.

J.W.    53

Seriously though, I have a problem with nosy neighbors.  If it's MY yard, then by god I'll do what the hell I want with it.  That's why I can't stomach an HOA.

If the guy isn't doing anything illegal, then it's none of your business.

Im actually trying to chill out about it, but maybe I'll post a picture of it.. if you see how close it comes to my house and how huge it is.. you just might that its bullshit too

J.W.    53

IMG_0197_zps0ee6ff49.jpg

Marfark    41

Maybe he parked it there cause he doesn't like looking at your house.  You should move your house.

• Like 1

J.W.    53

lol.. you know.. screw it.. I will plant bougainvilleas. He will have to trim them because if he doesn't, his shit will get fucked up

• Like 1

☆ Jose ☆    734

At your local hardware store, there are zip-ties made of Kevlar.

You want the ones that are 18 - 24" long.

One night, take a few of the tie-wraps, go under his rear axle, and zip-tie them to the axle.

Not to anything else, just the axle like you're giving it a bracelet. Do it on one or both sides of the vehicle. Make sure you get either just behind the tire, or as far under the RV as possible. You shouldn't be able to just see it from the ground, it should be as hidden as possible.

Then, the next time he takes the RV out, he won't park it next to your house when he returns, he'll park it at the dealership or a mechanic, because his rear axle will be, "making a really funny noise, like rat-tat-tat-tat-tat... it speeds up and slows down too. I think my differential is going!"

Of course he'll eventually find it, but man oh man, you'll have fun dancing in the light of your burning bridges.

At your local hardware store, there are zip-ties made of Kevlar.

You want the ones that are 18 - 24" long.

One night, take a few of the tie-wraps, go under his rear axle, and zip-tie them to the axle.

Not to anything else, just the axle like you're giving it a bracelet. Do it on one or both sides of the vehicle. Make sure you get either just behind the tire, or as far under the RV as possible. You shouldn't be able to just see it from the ground, it should be as hidden as possible.

Then, the next time he takes the RV out, he won't park it next to your house when he returns, he'll park it at the dealership or a mechanic, because his rear axle will be, "making a really funny noise, like rat-tat-tat-tat-tat... it speeds up and slows down too. I think my differential is going!"

Of course he'll eventually find it, but man oh man, you'll have fun dancing in the light of your burning bridges.

I've seen this done, and it works well. But keep in mind that a motorhome like this doesn't have an exposed axle shaft. The zip ties need to go around the drive shaft in this case.

roadrunner    226

When I was growing up there was a church group that did tours and had a giant bus but they paid to have a parking pad laid beside the house so the bus didn't detract from the neighborhood. Its a minor investment that everyone will appreciate. 

Rek99    62

Officer, there's a HUGE RV parked next to my house.  On occasion I will see strange smoke coming from it, and weird incoherent screaming of phrases like "YEAH BITCH" and "I'm gonna add some Chili P!"

That should get the attention of the cops.

• Like 1

Ouroboros    26

Officer, there's a HUGE RV parked next to my house.  On occasion I will see strange smoke coming from it, and weird incoherent screaming of phrases like "YEAH BITCH" and "I'm gonna add some Chili P!"

That should get the attention of the cops.

GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

The other week, one of our neighbors had one of those fumigation tents over their house. My son and I both commented, "they must be cooking in there right now." LOL

Akheia    1,808

There are probably some sort of rules about him parking that behemoth there. Even if there isn't an HOA, there're probably other safety rules this is violating. I'd check into that. Call the police department's non-911 number and ask about it. Easy enough. Oh, and keep an eye on it to ensure that nobody's living in it--if you see that, you almost certainly have a situation that'll pique their interest. But even if you don't, the authorities may frown on the placement.

A friend of mine let an acquaintance park her RV in her back yard--not even the front--while the acquaintance was homeless for a while, and the cops came around shortly thereafter to tell her that even in her shitty crack-house-infested neighborhood, RVs can't be parked in back yards. They assumed that RV = "someone living in it" and went ballistic. That someone was actually living in it was almost immaterial to their freakout.

And this is why you can't take a shit without breaking some kind of law here in the Land Of The Free. Because people won't mind their own business.

• Like 1

Akheia    1,808

RS, it's not like that. The RV isn't just an eyesore. It's nothing to do with how unfree we are. What if someone has a fire and the fire trucks can't get to it because there's this massive moving wall in the way? What if it tips over? How is it getting charged up? How safe is it in navigating a potentially narrow street? There's a reason why most areas don't let 18-wheelers in, after all, and it's not just because they're not pretty (though I think they're quite pretty personally).

You do understand that zoning laws are made for safety reasons, right? They're not just like HOAs that restrict how much grass clippings can be on your sidewalk. Besides congestion issues, besides over-consumption of water and power, the risk of having an extension cord out all the time, the issue of sewage disposal, I mean besides traffic and all that, you've got what amounts to a tent or a second house plopped in someone's driveway. Either it's not inhabited, which entails its own risks--namely it getting in the way of emergency services, navigating narrow residential streets, and possibly tipping over--or it is, which is that whole other kettle of fish. Your right to poop wherever you want ends at my lawn.

We've got a couple of small RVs in my neighborhood, and I keep an eye on them. They don't seem much bigger than a big pickup so I haven't reported 'em, but if I suspect someone's living in them, you can bet your keister that I will.

mymistake    8,511

And this is why you can't take a shit without breaking some kind of law here in the Land Of The Free. Because people won't mind their own business.

When you start making life hell for your neighbor it becomes your neighbor's business.  If my dog craps in your yard and I don't clean it up you have a right to speak up about it.