Goodbye Jesus

Free Tarot Readings And Lessons

Guest r3alchild

Guest r3alchild

Some history

I started to read the tarot in 1992 and stopped in 1999 due to christianity, for the first 3 to 4 years it was a hobby, later on I started reading in tarot tea houses and a new age church professionally.

My reading style is not so much a genralized prediction, but a personal prediction, reading what the cards show and reflecting about the reading past, present and future.

Guest r3alchild

Free readings

for a free reading go to http://www.facade.com/tarot/

From there type in your name, your question and choose the rider waite deck and the celtic cross spread and unclick reversals and significator and then click free reading.

Copy and paste the url in a private message to me and I will view it and reply with a personal reading to your private inbox. You can also choose to read along with the reading guide but the reading guide will have its limits.

Guest r3alchild

Tarot lessons

If anyone wants to learn the tarot and how to read it, reply in this thread and I will open a new thread called tarot lessons and discuss everything I know about the tarot.

Tarot lessons

If anyone wants to learn the tarot and how to read it, reply in this thread and I will open a new thread called tarot lessons and discuss everything I know about the tarot.

I would love this chris!! yellow.gif

Cool,

I use tarot as a mediation tool... for personal growth and a way to access my subconscious with symbols I understand.

I don't do 'readings' anymore as a fortune telling thing, though it started out that way - even did it professionally for a short time. I've been studying tarot for about 30 years. Fascinating thing really.

enjoy your journey! I have found it very helpful on my path through life.

Cool,

I use tarot as a mediation tool... for personal growth and a way to access my subconscious with symbols I understand.

I don't do 'readings' anymore as a fortune telling thing, though it started out that way - even did it professionally for a short time. I've been studying tarot for about 30 years. Fascinating thing really.

enjoy your journey! I have found it very helpful on my path through life.

I'm going to order some cards today!! where do I start? Is one 'set' better than another? I want to take up a new hobby!! I think this would be so much fun!!

I'm interested as well

I'm going to order some cards today!! where do I start? Is one 'set' better than another? I want to take up a new hobby!! I think this would be so much fun!!

Margee, 

In this you want a deck you like.   I like the Hanson-roberts deck.

t-hans.jpg

It ultimately doesn't matter as all decks will have the same cards with different images.

The way I did readings was always to use the Celtic cross.   Then look up the meaning of the cards, and then look for the "story" or "thread" that connects them.

I usually found I worked "better" when practicing on people.  I don't believe I ever had someone ask a question out loud.  However, I got many shocked looks or wide eyes when I started saying what I was seeing.

I once did a reading for a woman who had been dating a friend of a friend.  I only knew her casually. She asked me to so I did. When I told her that she was feeling the current romantic situation was "unstable" and "based on merriment and partying"  she physically pulled backed away and didn't listen to anything else I said.   

A friend's wife asked for a reading.  I knew their situation at the time.  So when the cards came up I laughed.  She wanted to know if she was EVER going to get pregnant.  The cards showed that while she was currently frustrated with the situation to relax.  The path was heading more toward a baby than not.   About 3 months later it finally happened. That was kinda a given based on the fact that they were trying  multiple times a day.  So it really had nothing to do with predicting anything as it was pretty much going to happen. 

For myself, I find it a good way to concentrate.  I can focus in on the question and shut out the noise. 

Now that I am talking about it I think I need to dig my cards out again. 

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

Y'all should get a Crowley deck. Awesome artwork on those. I used them when I did my psychic gig and mindreading/mentalist stuff. Very popular among bizarrist entertainers.

3326041530_fcca0cce34.jpg

Y'all should get a Crowley deck. Awesome artwork on those. I used them when I did my psychic gig and mindreading/mentalist stuff. Very popular among bizarrist entertainers.

attachicon.gif3326041530_fcca0cce34.jpg

florduh - I wanna come and read your and noobie's fortunes as soon as I know what I'm doing!!!  yellow.gif I only charge 45.00 a reading!!!

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

florduh - I wanna come and read your and noobie's fortunes as soon as I know what I'm doing!!!  yellow.gif I only charge 45.00 a reading!!!

Hah! I'll read you and you can read me. 

I really do love these cards, though.

Guest r3alchild

Since alot of people have experience in the tarot, more so than me, Ill open a thread named tarot discussions and we can all discuss the card meanings, decks, history and spreads.

• Like 1

That's a cool idea!

Florduh.. love your deck. The Haindl deck is good for the experienced reader too, and the oh crap..umm...  William Blake Tarot is good for dream work/creative or darker stuff. My main deck is the Robin Wood one (it's gorgeous).

I would start with the one you like best.. but based on the Rider-Waite deck - as the symbols are basic and classic and you learn the foundations of Tarot. I have 5 decks, and I use each one for different purposes. I like ones that have symbols for the pip cards though - the older versions don't. But.. if you start collecting... it could get out of control! There are many beautiful decks out there.

I like collecting decks. I also like runes.

Guest r3alchild
Two cards in that spread look interesting, the nine of swords and the six of pentacles. The nine of swords showing someone in deep torment and the six of pentacles showing the disbursement of money.

I am not familiar with that spread so I just started reading from left to right. However I think you would need to have a item from the bomber, like a bomb fragment to get a clearer reading.

Well thats how the psychics do it on tv ;)

attachicon.gif3326041530_fcca0cce34.jpg

I used to have a Crowley deck in My collection (which at its peak had something like 10-12 decks).  Definitely one of the more fascinating sets.  Unfortunately I found the cards too large to comfortably shuffle and rarely used them, and now all I have left is a single battered Rider-Waite deck.