Goodbye Jesus

Facebook: Atheist And Little Girl On Airplane

Discern

Don't know if you guys have seen this one, another face-palming share on Facebook:

girlairplane.jpg

An atheist was seated next to a little girl on an airplane and he turned 

to her and said, "Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike 

up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total 

stranger, "What would you want to talk about?"

"Oh, I don't know," said the atheist. "How about why there is no God, 

or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death?" as he smiled smugly.

"Okay," she said. "Those could be interesting topics but let me ask 

you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same 

stuff - grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns 

out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?"

The atheist, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, 

thinks about it and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea." To which 

the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss 

God, Heaven and Hell, or life after death, when you don't know shit?"

And then she went back to reading her book.
  • Like 4

Now THAT is funny! And easily turned around to be used the other way as well. :)

I would up-rate that twice if I could.

• Like 2

Three different species digest grass differently. Take THAT atheist.

• Like 2

Damn.  Our great atheistic plot to turn little children to atheism foiled by a little girl.  Back to the drawing board.

On a more serious note.  I have heard that thanks to pedophilia scares (read: paranoia) many airlines tend to not place adult males next to under age single rider children if at all possible.  So this just can't play out in a "modern" world.

mwc

• Like 2

What's even worse is that judging from some of the Facebook comments, some people actually think this really happened.

What's even worse is that judging from some of the Facebook comments, some people actually think this really happened.

That's what makes me the most mad of all. No inquisition to even see who this little girl is, where were her parents, what adult would disenfranchise a child who isn't even theirs, why a little girl gets points for xians when her language is less than acceptable, etc. I forwarded a many of these without thinking twice to the validity of it. Just say amen forward the false info and move on in your bubble. Ahhhhhh!

• Like 1

Good one Discern!! Thanks, I enjoyed reading that!!

• Like 1

Found this one from 2009:

A stranger was seated next to a little black girl on the airplane when the stranger turned to her and said, “Let’s talk. I’ve heard that flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger.” The little girl, who had just opened her coloring book, closed it slowly and said to the stranger, “What would you like to talk about?” “Oh, I don’t know,” said the stranger. “Since you are a Negro, do you think that So-called President-elect Barack Obama is qualified for the job?” and he smiles. “OK”, she said. ‘That could be an interesting topic. But let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass -. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass. Why do you suppose that is?” The stranger, visibly surprised by the little girl’s intelligence, thinks about it and says, “Hmmm, I have no idea.” To which the little girl replies, “Do you really feel qualified to discuss President Barack Obama… when you don’t know shit?”

Two strangers were seated next to each other on the plane when the guy turned to the beautiful blonde and made his move by saying, “Let's talk. I've heard that flights will go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger.”
The blonde, who had just opened her book, closed it slowly, and said to the guy, “What would you like to discuss?”
“Oh, I don't know,” said the player. “How about nuclear power?”
“OK,” said the blonde. “That could be an interesting topic. But let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat grass. The same stuff. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass. Why do you suppose that is?”
“Oh brother,” said the guy. “I have no idea.”
“Well, then,” said the blond, “How is it that you feel qualified to discuss nuclear power when you don't know shit?”

rahul_mcsd:
A stranger was seated next to Little Johnnie on the plane when the stranger turned to the boy and said, "Let's talk. I've heard that flights will go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

Little Johnnie, who had just opened his book, closed it slowly, and said to the stranger, "What would you like to discuss?"

"Oh, I don't know," said the stranger. "How about nuclear power?"

"OK," said Little Johnnie. "That could be an interesting topic. But let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat grass. The same stuff. Yet a deer excretes little pelleile a cow turns out a flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass. Why do you suppose that is?"

"Jeez," said the stranger. "I have no idea."

"Well, then," said Little Johnnie, "How is it that you feel qualified to discuss nuclear power when you don't know ***?"

An Obama a couple of nukes (there were older, in the 90's and they're the nuclear power joke...I didn't go back further).

mwc

• Like 3

lol nice find, mwc.

I used to call people out on Facebook when they shared these stories (whether christian or secular stories). But even though you somewhat embarrass them by exposing it as fake, they and their friends just don't learn for the next time. They go right ahead and share the next fake shitty story, like the Bill Cosby rant or the Facebook-privacy-settings hoax. So I just stopped responding.

• Like 1

Morale of the story: Christians still talk shit.

In other news worthy of posting on FB: Water is still wet.

• Like 1

One of my FB friends posted it and I chose to just ignore it. I hid the post but still just ignored it.

Don't know if you guys have seen this one, another face-palming share on Facebook:

girlairplane.jpg

An atheist was seated next to a little girl on an airplane and he turned 
to her and said, "Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike 
up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total 
stranger, "What would you want to talk about?"

"Oh, I don't know," said the atheist. "How about why there is no God, 
or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death?" as he smiled smugly.

"Okay," she said. "Those could be interesting topics but let me ask 
you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same 
stuff - grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns 
out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?"

The atheist, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, 
thinks about it and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea." To which 
the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss 
God, Heaven and Hell, or life after death, when you don't know shit?"

And then she went back to reading her book.

.... I'm not sure what I just read.  Was that...   like... written by a chimpanzee or...

I mean - my better logic is telling me a human being must have written it but -

- is it possible for someone to be that stupid?

I mean - how they manage to type on the keyboard?  Is it possible for such stupid to have the finger dexterity?  Fundamentally... how did they get out of bed in the morning without falling on their face?

I'm disturbed by this.

• Like 1

whenever i see obvious hoaxes posted on my newsfeed, like the recent one regarding Mark Zuckerman, they are INVARIABLY from my christian friends. And they swallow it hook line and sinker. And I'm thinking, this is so obviously fake, and you seriously can't see it? Explains why they are still entrenched in the cult, though. 

• Like 1

whenever i see obvious hoaxes posted on my newsfeed, like the recent one regarding Mark Zuckerman, they are INVARIABLY from my christian friends. And they swallow it hook line and sinker. And I'm thinking, this is so obviously fake, and you seriously can't see it? Explains why they are still entrenched in the cult, though. 

I think you're absolutely right. It seems that Christians are conditioned to accept anything as true as long as it conforms to their expectations and other Christians are more than happy to supply a steady stream of bullshit for them to enjoy. I recently blogged about this.

Well shit is like a Christian, the size of the turd that falls out depends on the size of the anus. When Christians are talking shit, all that anal flutter is bound to drop something.

Actually, the difference in the shits depends mostly on water content. 

A horse has a single stomach which is very inefficient at digesting grass and leaves a lot of water in the excrement. Deer and cows have four separate stomach sections and digest grass the same way, but deer leave less water in their poop than cows do. 

If only the atheist would have had Google!