Goodbye Jesus

A Day In The Life Of An Atheist

raoul

This is the first video produced using new video software. Hope you enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-AwJIAkDl4

• Like 7

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.

I did enjoy it. :)

That video makes me want to jump on a plane and come have coffee with you. I like your style, your thought process, your body language, your attitude. Your peppering of colorful language had me giggling every time. Your facial expressions to match that young man -- priceless! Thanks for the laugh this morning.

By the way, cool software. Fun to watch your face and see your online maneuverings at the same time. Very effective.

• Like 1

I did enjoy it. smile.png

Thanks.

That video makes me want to jump on a plane and come have coffee with you. I like your style, your thought process, your body language, your attitude. Your peppering of colorful language had me giggling every time. Your facial expressions to match that young man -- priceless! Thanks for the laugh this morning.

By the way, cool software. Fun to watch your face and see your online maneuverings at the same time. Very effective.

Geez, I had NO idea that I was so professional... LOL

Seriously though - that was my first serious attempt with the new stuff and hopefully it will get even better once I get off of my lazy butt and actually study the 20 or so teaching videos they provided with the package. Thanks for your observations.

Guest Pixie

Many thanks raoul. This helps so much. I like the style you use to make great points! LOL  Your information is very valuable.

I could watch you talk for hours raoul.

Well then get ready because I have this software stuff almost mastered and once I do - remember the scene in Frankenstein where the doctor starts screaming 'IT'S ALIVE..IT'S ALIVE'  -LOL And thanks.

Many thanks raoul. This helps so much. I like the style you use to make great points! LOL  Your information is very valuable.

Thanks for your kind words Pixie especially after the past 2 days of going at it with a total lunatic about my Kalam video - nothing to do with the argument, of course. About a comment I made regarding the percentage of cosmologists who are non theists.

I love your north east accent and attitude! I knew where you were from before I even looked at your profile.

I would love to see your contradiction file!

I could watch you talk for hours raoul.

Well then get ready because I have this software stuff almost mastered and once I do - remember the scene in Frankenstein where the doctor starts screaming 'IT'S ALIVE..IT'S ALIVE'  -LOL And thanks.

I look forward to it. Rock on, Raoul!

I love your north east accent and attitude! I knew where you were from before I even looked at your profile.

I would love to see your contradiction file!

What on earth are you talking about? I thought I was employing a 'southern' accent.. Geez, I gotta go back to acting school. And the list should be in your inbox by now. Let me know if you were able to get it with no problems.

I got it! Thank you.

Can I get the list in my inbox too? Pretty please?

Could you add me to the list too, Raoul? :)

Could you add me to the list too, Raoul? smile.png

I accept paypal.. ROFL

Should have it in about 5 minutes...

Got it, copied and pasted it into a notepad.

woohoo.gifwoohoo.gifwoohoo.gif

Raoul, you may wish to look into a little, free program called 'Dropbox'.

It will enable you to contain your contradiction file in the cloud.

Then it issues you a specific link to that file.

Then, all you had to do was post the link here and anyone that wanted a copy of that file could just grab it.

Then, all you had to do was post the link here and anyone that wanted a copy of that file could just grab it.

Thanks much for this info because you must have foreseen or perceived the problem I'm having over here all of a sudden. I was gonna just cut and paste from my file onto a topic titled '101 Bible Contradictions'. But for some reason, over here doesn't allow that any more. I found out when I tried posting a video over here but this media only put the YouTube link onto the message. I'll check what you mentioned later - thanks again.

I created the dropbox acct and put the file into it but I still can't post the link here. Can you let me know more about doing this? Thanks.

I used dropbox to store my pictures for my website since I had very little space. You click on the file's directory and from there you should have the option to hit share, click on it and somewhere there you should see where you can have the link copied to you computer's clipboard. When successful you should get a confirmation and you should be able to paste the link.

Seeker001 - I believe I already tried that but over here I can't paste anything. I'll try again, thanks.

HAHA! I love this. Let's see if he responds. It is clear that you are more well read and more intelligent, but there is hope for him. The things you say will get into his head and when he is standing in a welfare line one day realizing his great god didn't do shit, he will remember you woohoo.gif

• Like 1

Seeker001 - I believe I already tried that but over here I can't paste anything. I'll try again, thanks.

Try this... Once you upload something to a specific folder within your Dropbox, you SHOULD see\find an option to share the content. Once you choose a method of sharing, whether its email or text or whatever, the program generates a link to THAT content only.

THAT link is what you would post here in order for anyone that clicks on it to access that file.

If its not allowing you to copy the link, just choose the share via email option and send the link to yourself. You SHOULD be able to copy it from there.

This stuff is quite simple if you use your smartphone.