Goodbye Jesus

A Day In The Life Of An Atheist

raoul

HAHA! I love this. Let's see if he responds. It is clear that you are more well read and more intelligent, but there is hope for him. The things you say will get into his head and when he is standing in a welfare line one day realizing his great god didn't do shit, he will remember you woohoo.gif

Yes, Raoul... please let us know if and when he responds! You are right, RS; one day this guy will be faced with some serious dissonance, and he will remember this. The seed Raoul has planted in him is more than I ever had, and I wonder if that would have helped me wake up sooner and avoid my long years of doubt and confusion. But for now, Raoul, enjoy the idea that currently in his mind you a tool of Satan, you naughty man!  zDuivel7.gif

This stuff is quite simple if you use your smartphone.

thanks for the additional info about the dropbox - I'll do it as soon as I'm finished replying to all of you here.

For Renaiss. and Rachel - Yes, he did respond ad nauseum with almost 70 - 80 short messages employing the presup. crap among other things. I won't bore you with the gory details here because they'll put both you and me to sleep. I'd posted about 6 of the may discrepencies I'd cited. He came back with the typical apologetic nonsense that I used when I was doing the apologetic tapdance. It's almost as if he had been using the same books I did. Then he began asking me why I left his cult - what happened - what changed my mind, etc. When I told him that he was simply trying to find a psychological reason which doesn't really drive any of us from their cult, he switched again. He had the audacity to begin counseling/lecturing me about why I should read ONLY books that support the bible and why did I read ONLY books that are anti bible. This was the LAST straw for me. I told him I had MORE books in my library supporting his book of myths which were used by me in the past. He'd admitted, several times, to others that his parents had homeschooled him which obviously influence why he was so clueless about scientific facts some of us hit him with (others had joined in the feast during this time). So I ended by saying something like 'if you are the example of homeschooling, your parents should be thrown in jail for child abuse).

What I just wrote to you is probably about only 2 or 3 percent of the crap that went on and words used. But it's useful anyway because it helps me get back into writing which was always my first love..

• Like 1