Goodbye Jesus

Satanism, Iluminati, Etc.

Ranger26

So what has been bothering me for a while is if what we believed isn't true anymore, however how would we explain the fact that there are satanists, ilimunati who claim to worship the devil and have anti-Christian priorities, etc. We have all must have heard about the band KISS or AC DC, Beatles, and others who were anti God and if you play their songs backwords apperantly you can hear hidden messages.There are dark spiritual believes and they all seem something to do with the Bible and Christianity.

This kind of scares me and makes me think that what if what they are doing is true and now we have in a way joined them in this anti-God movement.

Anyone ever struggled with this?

• Like 2

Greetings Ranger26, welcome to the fourm and I have also thought about this issue.

There is a lot of scaremongering about satanism and illuminati on the web.  I would treat a lot of web material with skepticism.  There are some crazy people out there who claim to be satanists but they are small in number.

Also I would make the point that Christianity is far from goodness and light it makes out to be.  A lot of the OT is very dark and scary, and could be considered evil. - for example God drowns  the whole planet.  Nice guy, this "God" wink.png  Also the NT the "loving" Jesus has mosts people burning for eternity in hell. Shakes head at the stupidity of faith.

The following may be out there for some, but the way I think to counter this, is to focus on positive feelings, thoughts and energy vibrations, and to avoid dwelling on negative thoughts and emotions too much.  Cheers, Adam

• Super Moderator

No, because it's stupid.

Beatles? Backward masking? Wow, somebody took the bait back in the '70s!

Sorry, sometimes I'm just blunt. Perhaps others would be willing to go into detail regarding paranoia and conspiracy theories. I'll just say that to me, this already looks like trolling.

DISCLAIMER: I could be wrong, and if so then I apologize, but I tend to trust my experience and instincts.

Greetz Ranger smile.png

Backward messages? Oh yeah they are there and easy to hear... as soon as you know what you're supposed to hear. Hardly anyone would find any recognizable words in those songs unless instructed to hear them already, aside from some few real messages placed there as a parody of those nutjob claims.

Satanists? Satanists, inasmuch as they "worship" the babblical saaataaan, are christians. They just approach the same nonsense from another direction. If one of the christian monster gawds is bullshit, they all are. Guess what? ;)

That is assuming that any significant numbers of them really exist - expect at least 95 % of all such claims to be pure morontheist propaganda bullshit. You wrote "We have all must have heard about the band KISS or AC DC, Beatles, and others who were anti God", emphasis by me. Heard about by whom? How much of what one hears is just more propaganda bullshit?

Besides, what makes one a satanist anyway? To morontheists all too often everyone who doesn't bow to exactly the right gawd (in other words, is in their own cult) is automatically a saaataaanist. I'm sure to most morontheists I'm a saaataaanist, what with my laid-back honoring of the High Gods of the North... but if you think I believe for a split second that this legendary saaataaan exists, better believe something else. firedevil.gif <-- this placed here for irony

Bottom line: If you were brainwashed for years into accepting this shit, it won't go away in a heartbeat just because the rational part of your brain tells it to. You've been abusively programmed for a long time, reprogramming yourself out of this crap will take some time.

Yes this is easier said than done. But many here have been through it, survived it, and won. smile.png

There's no reason to assume that you're incapable of the same feat. 3.gif

• Like 1

Welcome to ex-C, Ranger26!

So what has been bothering me for a while is if what we believed isn't true anymore, however how would we explain the fact that there are satanists, ilimunati who claim to worship the devil and have anti-Christian priorities, etc. We have all must have heard about the band KISS or AC DC, Beatles, and others who were anti God and if you play their songs backwords apperantly you can hear hidden messages.There are dark spiritual believes and they all seem something to do with the Bible and Christianity.

This kind of scares me and makes me think that what if what they are doing is true and now we have in a way joined them in this anti-God movement.

Back as a Christian I choose to avoid rock music.   Now that I am an atheist I have found a classic rock station that plays all the hits from my youth.  I have to say KISS, ACDC the Beatles and all the rest are not so bad.  I love the songs of Rush.  So far no demons have attacked.

As for Christian priorities . . . Christianity is evil.  Christianity is slavery.  Christianity is fooling people so that a few pastors and priests can get a free ride and molest children.

Oh my fuck guys and gals, the truth is out. Our dark lord is soooo gonna be pissed off about this discovery. We must immediately sacrifice a new born, virgin, gay, muslim, hermaphrodite to our dark masterzDuivel7.gifzDuivel7.gifzDuivel7.gifzDuivel7.gif

Hei, Ranger! Welcome to the forums.

I'm of the opinion that things like the Illuminati, etc. are largely entertainment rather than factual. I have little doubt that there are various powerful people worldwide who do backroom deals with one another, but I also doubt that they're stupid enough to organize into any sort of formal network that could be identified or infiltrated.

A lot of what we "know" about these groups is actually from fiction such as the works of Robert Anton Wilson and Robert Shea, or from the rantings of TV evangelists, so it's advisable to take all such claims with a sizeable chunk of NaCl.

Disclaimer: I live about 2 miles from a government building that positively reeks of occult woo (designed by the Masons, and drop-dead-gorgeous inside), and once used it as a component in a magic spell of My own.

Wow-- is back masking of records still an issue-- now that most songs are either on cd or mp3, I am not even sure how you would listen to a song backwards. That being said--- I burned many an album that I absolutely wish I still had--- AC/D-- Back in Black, Supertramp- Breakfast in America.Eagles Greatest Hits--I didn't think any if these were evil until someone TOLD me they were!! I have since rebought a lot of these albums and put them on when I want to reminisce about old times--- and never once does satan pop into my mind .

It is a bunch of crap--- just like the supposed gang signs that JayZ and Beyoncé "throw", which harkens back to Jayz sending a hello to friends with a sign but ended up being twisted in to an illuminati sign--- or the "three" sign that basketball players "throw" when they make three points that is also supposedly now tied to the Illuminati-- it is all just believing what you are told rather than using common sense.

To further clarify the "signs" that JayZ and Beyonce use-- the main sign signifies a diamond-- and harkens back to when he started in rap and wanted to make enought money to buy all the diamonds he could-- Rocawear is a clothing line he has and the "Roc" represents a street term for diamonds.  He throws those signs as a way to remember what he was striving for-- and to him, it appears to represent his success.  Beyonce does it as a way t give a "shout out" to her husband.  Simple as that-- no evil intent.  However, with all the talk that goes on about it, they probably are enjoying the way that they are being captiatlized on, so they probably do a few extra signs to freak the weirdos out.  I would if I was them!!

Same thing with NBA Players-- they do the diamond sign as this is a big Rap symbol for money and fame.  They do the "3" for three shots.  They may do other symbols that are only known to their "peeps"-- but they also probably milk the illuminati thing because they get attention and find the whole thing amusing.

I remember reading years ago that the Illuminati was prepping Hilary for the white house-- well, we all know how that turned out-- so then it was Obama who was Illuminati-- and look at how things are going for him.  If there is some grand group of people pulling strings-- they suck at it.  Because history always throws a few curves apparently.  This whole thing is as ridiculous as aliens, bible codes, bible prophecy, and all the other crap that people throw out on the web.  Remember how the NEW AGERS were going to take over everything-- what happened to them!! 

I guess maybe yo guys are right. I don't know, it freaks me out somehow. I guess maybe i am gulable or impressionable. Stuggling with anxiety doesn't help much.

Thanks for the responses guys. Appreciate your quick support and the time you took to respond. 

And no, i am not a TROLL, even though to be honest with the people on this forum, i am someone who struggles with faith and believes in my life now. I have arguments in my head for both sides, life experiences that confirm and deny both sides, and emotions that love/hate faith and love/hate secular life-style. So basically i am confused on the issue and can't find a camp to be comfortable with.

I was hearing about all that Illuminati crap back in the early 80s. the world hasn't come to an end. No rapture has occurred, no tribulation and no anti -christ rising up from the midst of it. Shouldn't be taken seriously just like the claim of Jesus returning soon.

I was also freaked out by back masking, but it's like one earlier poster said, you have to hear what the Christians claim it is before you will hear it yourself. That back masking is not clear at all unless it's done deliberately. There was even a Christian band (I think it was Petra) who put in a back mask into their music saying "Why are you searching for Satan when you should be searching for God?". Kind of made a good point. The whole idea is just absurd and the people who promote is are absurd. Some bands in the 70s and 80s did it just to get back at Christians. The Electric Light Orchestra was one such band. They were accused of back masking so they started deliberately putting in backwards messages into the music just kind of as a protest and to point out just how ludicrous they thought the claims were. They even had an album called  Secret Messages with a title track that had blatant backwards lyrics in it. All just to get back at the silly Christian idiots.

Christians always claimed that KISS stood for Knight's in Satan's Service, but the band always denied that. And let's face it, if it's gonna give them publicity, why would they deny it? Why would they care? Just look at Gene Simmonds. He'll do anything for publicity. Do you think he would deny it if it really did stand for Knights in Satan Services.

AC/DC is another one. My ex wife (still a Christian) still hates them saying that AC/DC stands for Anti-Christ/Devil's Child.The band members have denied that and really why would they if it was true? With songs like "Highway to Hell" would they really seriously deny it if it was true? The band insists their name was taken from a sewing machine Alternating Current/Direct Current. There first album was named "High Voltage" for goodness sake.

Christians will come up with all sorts of crazy stuff to try to make out their fantasy world of angels and demoms is real

I guess maybe yo guys are right. I don't know, it freaks me out somehow. I guess maybe i am gulable or impressionable. Stuggling with anxiety doesn't help much.

Thanks for the responses guys. Appreciate your quick support and the time you took to respond.

We all have to rationalise what we thought was real. In a nutshell, anything you experienced like anointing, voices etc. ALL of it is the product of your brain. There are threads on that where I expound and give links. Just like it was before, we cannot convince you, we can only provide the info, what you do with that is entirely up to you.

Don't kick yourself.  Millions of people experienced the same thing.  Religion is a system.

There is certainly a significant amount of Christian confirmation bias when it comes to music. I hate to say this because it dates me just a bit, but back in the days of real metal a band known as Iron Maiden came out with a song titled "Number of the Beast." Clearly it ruffled a few feathers. In spite of the band saying it was inspired by somebody having a nightmare and more a song about the nightmare experience, they were and still are viewed as demon loving satanists.

I've seen some of this with people like Rob Zombie as well. It's obvious his music and shows are more artistic and theatrical in nature, and he's on record saying he doesn't believe in the supernatural or the afterlife. Yet, we have the same exact thing. This is also true of the Beatles, AC/DC and other bands.

Regarding Satanists, as I understand a popular brand of Satanism is more a kind of pantheism at best, where they don't actually believe in interventional Gods. It actually seems to be more a system of living where human desires and overall human nature is significant. I actually met a satanist many years ago. We were going through Army basic training and the only extraneous literature we could have was a bible or other "holy" book. I actually got to look at his "bible" for a few minutes while we were preparing for an inspection one day. From what I remember, it was more or less like reading an Ayn Rand novel. At the time I was Christian and horrified, but felt compelled to read it so I could better understand the enemy. Christians like many religious people are good at rationalising acts that go against their religion in the name if their religion. Anyway, from what I remember, the guy was a pretty good dude.

Most 'satanists' are hedonists actually... and probably atheists. They don't actually believe in a devil. A lot of it seems a bit silly to me... just a reaction against christianity.. 

There may be 'real' satanists... I would view them as rebellious teenagers, no matter what their age.

Illuminati?  What about our Reptilian Overlords?

Zionists are more real than this, and even they are very few. I don't even think Al Qaeda (sp?) is as 'organized' as the USA portrays them. They are far too tribal as a culture to have a solid hierarchy.

No... there is enough fear in the world to be buying into paranoid delusions, and there's quite a bit on the web. Stick with science and rational people. Stay away from the likes of Jeff Rense, and who's that loud guy with the podcasts? him...The 'aliens' guy with the funky hair,  Rush Limbaugh et al, pretty much anyone with a highly polarized view is to be suspect, in my books.

The masked messages is real.. just not in music though, but in some advertising I think some still try to get away with it.. not to promote satan - but to get you to buy shit.

If it looks like a duck...

Oh, wow, I put hedonist as my best description in a dating profile, LOL! 

I'd never heard that stuff about AC/DC and KISS being weird acronyms like that; I'd heard of back masking but I thought it was just on the song Knocking on Heaven's Door or something that made no sense to me. 

The Illuminati do seem to be really popular on the internet as do conspiracy theories; I think they are so big because it's a safe place people can gather anonymously to discuss stuff like this with other like minded people. I wouldn't put to much stock into it.  Though, I do think there are some crazy, I mean crazy ass people out there that still do stuff like human sacrifices and whatever, I don't think all of Hollywood is in on it and the level of paranoia surrounding Jay Z and Beyonce is just really bizarre. Yes, they are rich and seem a little weird (most excessively rich and famous people are) but not like totally evil like some of those Illuminati things try to say. 

I'd heard of back masking but I thought it was just on the song Knocking on Heaven's Door or something that made no sense to me. 

You may be thinking about Led Zeppelin's "Stairway to Heaven" which has supposed back masking on it. Some Christians I knew thought that band was Satanic because of that.

• Like 1

I'd heard of back masking but I thought it was just on the song Knocking on Heaven's Door or something that made no sense to me. 

You may be thinking about Led Zeppelin's "Stairway to Heaven" which has supposed back masking on it. Some Christians I knew thought that band was Satanic because of that.

Yes, that is probably it. I was really into Led Zeppelin several years ago and felt obligated to stop listening to their music after hearing how evil it was so that would make sense. Obviously, I now listen to them but couldn't remember which band I had specifically stopped listening to for something so bizarre for the life of me. Thankfully I can now dismiss that and just enjoy the music, lol! 

Guess all this Illuminati stuff would be kind of amusing if so many people didn't seem to take it so seriously. Can't people just listen to music, watch tv, plant a garden, eat and exercise without finding signs of evil everywhere? 

The only thing evil about Led Zeppelin is they ripped off a lot of old blues tunes

mind you, they made those popular again, and they revolutionized rock music...shame on them!

• Like 1

Been there done that. That satanist stuff is just a bunch of bull madeup by people who are bored, retarded  or both (like the ones saying that next week jesus will come to earth and such, that ufos will land on the white house etc).

Satanist do not worship satan (unless your talking about retarded christians who worship the devil).

Satanists do not believe in the existence of satan or god. The word satan in satanism is used as a metaphor (as in the one that doesn't bow before any god).

In a nutshell this is what satanism is all about:

Ave Satani jesus.gif

• Like 2

There are dark spiritual beliefs and they all seem something to do with the Bible and Christianity.

Hi Ranger! Your one sentence provides the answer to the whole problem that is bothering you. Christianity has invented the idea of a good vs. evil battle that is supposed ongoing. Religions that are not based upon the god of Abraham recognize "good vs. evil", life vs. death, etc. These are merely opposites that exist in the circle of life - nothing more. 

I'm sure there is some anti-God rebellion that exists simply because of an anger stage after one learns that they have been bamboozled. I certainly went through a phase of it. 

Hope this helps.

I was hearing about all that Illuminati crap back in the early 80s. the world hasn't come to an end. No rapture has occurred, no tribulation and no anti -christ rising up from the midst of it. Shouldn't be taken seriously just like the claim of Jesus returning soon.

I was also freaked out by back masking, but it's like one earlier poster said, you have to hear what the Christians claim it is before you will hear it yourself. That back masking is not clear at all unless it's done deliberately. There was even a Christian band (I think it was Petra) who put in a back mask into their music saying "Why are you searching for Satan when you should be searching for God?". Kind of made a good point. The whole idea is just absurd and the people who promote is are absurd. Some bands in the 70s and 80s did it just to get back at Christians. The Electric Light Orchestra was one such band. They were accused of back masking so they started deliberately putting in backwards messages into the music just kind of as a protest and to point out just how ludicrous they thought the claims were. They even had an album called  Secret Messages with a title track that had blatant backwards lyrics in it. All just to get back at the silly Christian idiots.

Christians always claimed that KISS stood for Knight's in Satan's Service, but the band always denied that. And let's face it, if it's gonna give them publicity, why would they deny it? Why would they care? Just look at Gene Simmonds. He'll do anything for publicity. Do you think he would deny it if it really did stand for Knights in Satan Services.

AC/DC is another one. My ex wife (still a Christian) still hates them saying that AC/DC stands for Anti-Christ/Devil's Child.The band members have denied that and really why would they if it was true? With songs like "Highway to Hell" would they really seriously deny it if it was true? The band insists their name was taken from a sewing machine Alternating Current/Direct Current. There first album was named "High Voltage" for goodness sake.

Christians will come up with all sorts of crazy stuff to try to make out their fantasy world of angels and demoms is real

And to make money off each other - never forget that.  Bashing rock music made a lot of money back then.

• Like 2