Goodbye Jesus

Does God Love You? (App/website)

jamesknelson

Hi everyone!

I've been lurking a while, but this is my first post. I recently created an app which asks a few questions, then matches your responses to Bible verses. I'm hoping the interactive nature of it will help people to think a little more than usual, and make it a bit clearer that the bible doesn't really say God loves everyone. That realisation was one of my first steps to losing faith, so I'm hoping it will help some others too.

Let me know what you think!

• Like 1

It sounds like an interesting source of entertainment. After answering the questions, the result would be something similar to, "God says fuck you!"

crazyguy123, I was tempted to do so, but I limited that response to only a very limited number of choices. I mostly say "the bible isn't so clear about this", more with the hope of maybe opening people's eyes to the fact that the "God loves everyone" bullshit is bullshit.

crazyguy123, I was tempted to do so, but I limited that response to only a very limited number of choices. I mostly say "the bible isn't so clear about this", more with the hope of maybe opening people's eyes to the fact that the "God loves everyone" bullshit is bullshit.

What I meant was I'd probably get that response after answering the questions myself. That is what I tried to say to begin with, but somehow the post appeared in the thread differently than it appeared in my mind.