Goodbye Jesus

Christians! Hahahahahahahahahaha

1AcceptingAThiest1

So what parts of life does have purpose like or families and friends?

love

im one primate so i cannot respond to all individual primates but i did read everyones posts, but so many so i have to respond in general unless you message me directly, i will most definatly respond to you smile.png

You know what? i like you guys want to go out on a date? the only thing i dated was my math homework on the top right hand corner. This is a athiest/ex christian website, i didnt know that, WOW, mindblowing knowledge, thanks for telling me the tip top secret, i appreciate that. I owe you respect so, im sorry if i offended or hurt anyone here, im willing to make amends if you let me,  I didnt start this out right so i will not post alot on this thread because i butchered it from the beginnig like the Matt vs Matt Debate on athiest experience. Look, im bad at humor i will tell you that right now so if i send you to the doctor because of 32billion face palms on yourself, i apologize in advance. What we THINK isnt what is REAL, and hiding from reality doesnt change reality. The way we FEEL isnt based on truth, but they help us all understand each other.

Midniterider, thanks for the lengthy explanation, i cannot change anyone nor was a trying to, I aslo ackowledge the concern of this being a site for expression and release from the pain that was caused and i do not want to take that away or hinder that so i will meet yall where you are at if that is ok? So feel free to insult me i wont stop you, i eat insults for breakfeast lunch and dinner. But i will be more likely to respond to those who respond with love.

Clarifications

1. I did not make any claims or assume God in any of my posts, you all simply jumped to that conclusion, unless you take just me stating christianity as a claim. Which i know some people do from previous groups, but everyone is different so of well. i havent assumed anything you only assumed that i assumed or maybe i'm assuming you are assuming, or maybe your Ah-su-ming the executive director Japenese Mind reading Technolgies hence your remarkable ability practically predict the future responses, thoughts, by letter and word by all christians here. because you guys probably Get 32billions responses that are the same and can.  But im simply asked questions, That is alot better then busting up in here gunz blazing with bullet claims, grenade launching bible verses and explosion of prayer talking about what i think you are.

2. I was taught what to think but i dont do that anymore, nor do i like or choose to do so, i think for myself even if my brain is small and melon shaped. but im still christian and remain so. I dont feel fear or guilt trip in my christian walk and im sorry you guys felt that. I only feel love in my life none else. I am aware of the atrocious things religion has done but even jesus didnt like religion, its not the same what i believe in. Its a...you got it..say it..say it... Yep a relationship!...OOOh i knew he was going to say that!  Pfft i'm not here to suprise you, nor am i here to be the magic christian that is suppsoedly going to blow your min with something you never heard before. I Cant people been battling for centuries lol. That is WHY....i not here to convince, all i can do is hear different perspectives and have discussion rather than debate.

lastly, im sure alot of christians try really hard to help, convert, or whatever then get offended hurt and go cry home and never come back then you have some who start strong and say im going to stay on here forever and leave in a week. Well guess what, i plan to stay forever, heard that one before right? well i PLAN to so if something happens and i cant keep the Polymorous bisexual relationship with you all, look, i have a facebook page... Christian followers look me up if i do not STAY for whatever reason you can always find me smile.png

I know you guys wish you could find a christian that can stay, aww thats so sweet, I dont plan on seeing other people if thats what your thinking, I have all i need right here  no toys. Tho, that stuff hurts., well i will go on dates with you 3 times a week, Applebees olive garden and Carrabas we must avoid though. smile.png

You did so well and now this. I can't read this at all. It makes my eyes burn.

Many of us put a lot of time and energy into our posts to ensure it's readable. How can we debate or converse if you don't seem to care that we all need to read each and every sentence of yours 5 times before we understand it.

I know you can do better because I've seen you do better. 

There's going to be people on here who's going to judge your intelligence based on your writing ability. I'm not one of them. For me it's about respect. You don't respect us here enough to proofread your posts. Your time is apparently worth more than mine.

Is he "on something?"

There's going to be people on here who's going to judge your intelligence based on your writing ability.

LeslieWave.gif  Right here, dude.

• Like 2

How do Christians have a "relationship" with Jesus when most of their theology is based off of Paul, who never met the man?

• Like 1

So you have purpose. End of discussion.

You ask a question using the word "purpose" but without scope.

Do I have purpose?

- in the office I have a specific purpose to fulfil my job needs

- in my family I have various roles, though my purpose is undefined until a situation arises in which case I assume a purpose

- in life I identify with various purposes depending on my outlook

Though I think it would be important to remind you that purpose is not an object, so the question of whether you "have it" creates inescapable ambiguity, WHY ASK SUCH AN AMBIGUOUS QUESTION?

• 2 weeks later...

Sure there is purpose. A pump has the purpose of moving a fluid from point a-b., a speaker has the purpose to convert electrical signals to auditory vibrations. Some things have no purpose, others do. "god", or jeebis need not apply.

Purpose - eat, reproduce then die. That's nature's purpose.

Now, of course, human imagination can conjure up a helluvalot more different purposes than that.

The real problem comes when a group of humans try to impose their imagined purpose onto others.  That's the start of religion. 

• Like 2