Goodbye Jesus

Happy Easter

Bhim

Easter: the day Jesus rose from the dead so he could summarily send my mother to eternal hell for being in the wrong religion.

Today, most people will celebrate the coming of spring, egg-laying bunnies, and other things that I would consider wholly innocent.  Maybe some of you even decided to keep the Eostre in Easter.  But to those who are celebrating the resurrection of Christ, might I take this moment to say that you should be ashamed of yourselves for taking pleasure in the largest-scale holocaust ever perpetrated.

If orthodox Christian doctrine is true, then prior to Jesus people could be saved by some vague belief in their own sinfulness and the holiness of God.  Along comes Jesus, and now we all have to convert to his religion to escape the fires of a hell that every prophet of God prior to him never bothered to mention.  There is no universe in which this isn't the worst news in the history of news.

I thank God that there is no academic case for the veracity of the New Testament.  If not for the shear number of people who subscribe to evangelical Christianity, I would not even take the text seriously enough to make this post.

Happy Easter to you too, Bhim. Thank whatever god you believe in that you haven't fed your brain to Jesus like all of the Christians out there!

I had fun giving easter eggs to children for once.  Good clean fun and the kids loved the chocolate.  Some church members gasped when they saw me giving chocolate snacks, it's of the devil you know.  I smiled.

Sending love to ALL of you, today and every day!  I believe in everybody here, you are all strong, intelligent people!

Wait a minute, weren't we celebrating 420 day?

Wait a minute, weren't we celebrating 420 day?

Well my friend, to each his own!