Goodbye Jesus

'atheist Preaching'

LukeExChristian

at least this is what i like to call it. since i stopped believing in god two months ago, before i go to sleep almost every night i turn on youtube on my phone and listen to rants and lectures from other like minded people. here are just sone folks that i have personally enjoyed listening to before going to sleep. does anyone else do this? feel free to add some i should check out.

C0ct0pusPrime

MrRepzion

The Amazing Athiest

Dark Matter 2525

JaclynnGlenn

Cult of Dusty

43alley

Steve Shives

and i also like listening to the likes of matt dillahunty, there are plenty of recorded 'The Atheist Expirence' full shows archived on youtube.

Yeah, I did that too when I deconverted. People were swapping channel names around like baseball cards a few years ago.

Some of these are no longer active, but they're worth looking through their old stuff.

Theoretical Bullshit

TaylorX04

Nonstampcollector

Voodoo Six

BionicDance (I don't really recommend her new videos, but her old ones esp. the longer ones)

Zinnia Jones (ZJemptv)

King Heathen

Healthy Addict

Noelplum99

Thunderf00t

If you're like I was and are also finding a new love for science, I strongly recommend checking out some of the excellent science channels on there.

• Super Moderator

I like Christina Rad.  Not only is she highly intelligent and talented at ripping religion to shreds, she is also quite pleasing to the eye.

• Like 1

I watch JaclynnGlenn quite a bit and some of the others now and then. Makes me feel like I'm not as alone in my thoughts.

If you're like I was and are also finding a new love for science, I strongly recommend checking out some of the excellent science channels on there.

i thought it was merely coincidental that i really starting liking science channels during my deconversion. i'll be sure to check all of these channels out

Try some of the works from Bart Ehrman although hes not Athiest he does show that the Bible does have a heck of alot of problems before we can even begin to think its the word of God!

• Super Moderator

Potholer54 and the living dinosaur are also decent blokes who make highly intelligent videos.

Some more:

AndromedasWake

tooltime9901

anubis2814

bdwilson1000

Dean Leysen (doesn't talk just about atheism but makes interesting videos)

OG Furious (Dean Leysen's alter ego who sometimes does parody anti-atheist videos)

Edward Current

tjdoeslife (the Amazing Atheist's blog style channel)

Rational Warrior

Coughlan000 / Coughlan616 / whatever number he's got now

AaronRa (I think he's kind of boring personally but a lot of people like him)

The Richard Dawkins Foundation has its own channel

Brett Keane was the big youtube atheist before TJ got into it but he went back to Christianity. I think you can still find some of his old videos.

Some people say he's a bigot and admittedly there is a lot of hate in some of his videos but Pat Condell did some blistering funny rants on religion in general before he drew most of his controversy from targeting Islam. Watch his video "Your Faith is a Joke."

Not a youtube channel but follow @thetweetofgod on twitter.

For news from a general atheist/liberal perspective I like the David Pakman show, and there's also The Young Turks and Ana Kasparian.

at least this is what i like to call it. since i stopped believing in god two months ago, before i go to sleep almost every night i turn on youtube on my phone and listen to rants and lectures from other like minded people. here are just sone folks that i have personally enjoyed listening to before going to sleep. does anyone else do this? feel free to add some i should check out.

C0ct0pusPrime

MrRepzion

The Amazing Athiest

Dark Matter 2525

JaclynnGlenn

Cult of Dusty

43alley

Steve Shives

and i also like listening to the likes of matt dillahunty, there are plenty of recorded 'The Atheist Expirence' full shows archived on youtube.

Good stuff! I listen to all those folks.

I listen to an hour of Matt Dillahunty a day, and read the Athiest Experience Blog, the comments are great, I have learned heaps about debating with theists.  I only experience that as an online activity though, enjoying it vicariously through others.