Goodbye Jesus

This Movie Looks Much Worse Than The Others

mymistake

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1761005/plotsummary?ref_=tt_ov_pl

Something about it says paranoid fundamentalist.  I can just imagine it riling up the worst fringe of Christianity because they think they are the ones who are going to be persecuted.

Looks good,I'm going to see this one.

And don't forget the new Alice Cooper movie on its way eek.gif

I'm not paranoid, but it is a fact...

Christianity is the most persecuted religion in the world.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2013/04/02/middle-east-christians-need-our-protection-column/2047473/

So one religion is persecuting another. Well blow me down. Good thing those nice Christians never persecuted any Muslims throughout history.

I agree that Christians are not innocent but the followers of Islam have committed far more atrocities. For example: The genocide of the people of India by successive Islamic rulers is as horrifying as the Holocaust. 

People of all religions or no religion are capable of hatred and violence, but the core teaching of Christ,Buddha, Hinduism are peaceful.  This is not the case with The Quran. The teachings are only meant for Muslims. If there are any morals and virtues to be found it is only towards other Muslims and not to others. There is nothing in the Quran for nonbelievers except threats, hatred and violence. The one goal: convert everyone to Islam or else.

Oh, c'mon.  You guys just pull stuff out of your ass and act like it's fact.

Both religions have their share of atrocities.  Do you forget the crusades?  The raping and enslaving of Africa?  Charlemagne? The inquisitions? 

And hell, if we're going to talk about genocide, learn some British Empire history.  They, that xian Empire, made Hitler look like a kitten by comparison as they raped and pillaged and plundered and murdered across the globe.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocides_in_history

Let's also not forget what our "christian" nation did to the Native Americans.  Or the slaves for that matter.

According to one of our resident believers that was just doing god's work after he expunged them.

Yes!!!  Alice Cooper!!!!

My sister and I met Alice Cooper after a show back in 2003, and we made him jump!!!  Yes!!!  WE SCARED ALICE COOPER!!

I think that was the year I saw him live. We went back stage, but couldn't get past security.

Here's the official movie site and trailers to view:

http://www.superduperalicecooper.com/

Live up to your word and answer ALL the questions put to you before you gave your promise to me that you would do so, Ironhorse!

This movie will be a flop!

With Christian movies they can still make some money off of them by having churches give private viewings.  That is what they do for the washed up Kirk Cameron.

With Christian movies they can still make some money off of them by having churches give private viewings.  That is what they do for the washed up Kirk Cameron.

Yes, that's true and the only way this movie will have any measure of "success."

Yes, that's true and the only way this movie will have any measure of "success."

I'm not a fan of Kirk Cameron's films.

I think Overcame Faith is going a little to far saying the Alice Cooper film will be a flop.