Goodbye Jesus

Using Evolutionary Theory

RogueScholar

A question that occasionally comes up is do people actually use evolutionary theory to make predictions and solve contemporary problems. It is a fair question and at first glance, it can be difficult to see just how powerful evolutionary theory is in terms of making "new" science. I've come across an outstanding video that describes in very basic and easy to understand language how evolutionary theory is being used to understand and possibly solve contemporary problems.

http://youtu.be/x0LdyzjZnqM

That is a wonderful video! They explained the importance of evolution theory in an easy to understand language. I am bookmarking it for future use.

I wonder why xians don't believe evolution. It's obvious snakes and donkeys once talked but no longer.

For most of my Christian life, I didn't have a problem with evolution. I only too genesis one literally in the very beginning as a kid. Common ancestry is so well demonstrated, especially in DNA, and so easily falsifiable. But the fact that there is so much evidence and the theory has not been falsified, gives it extreme weight, more than enough to be called fact. It could all be debunked tomorrow with new evidence, but even if that does happen, intelligent design does not win by default. It would need more evidence than evolution currently has.

Following to watch later from my computer.