Goodbye Jesus

What Are You Going To Say To Jesus When You Meet Him

Castiel233

There are so many that taught lies about him.

How do you know which stories about him are true and which are false?

I will never meet him unless he take a tour of hell. As an apostate, I have rejected him and that is the grave sin that prohibits me from being in his presence. That is, assuming that there is a Jesus to meet.

Perhaps if I did meet him, I would remain silent. Give him a taste of his own medicine.

Hey if he was getting a tour of hell for what purpose - To see the people that he decided to send there the sick bastard.  If I met him my response would be.

'Hey Jesus,  I'm ready to goto Eternal Damnation - Send me now you prick!  Lets skip the whole Judgement Day as we all know its a waste of time!'

Crucifixion was too good for ya zDuivel7.gif

Should have been killed as an Infant

Take it a step further....the Immaculate Miscarriage. The Virginal Really Heavy Period.

Okay, Jesus, so what about Paul? (since so many people are bringing him up)

To Jesus: Where in Bloody Mary's name were you when your followers said that women should be subservient, that gay people are gay because they hate your father, that slavery is okay because it's in the bible? Your kindest devotees had to stick up for you and say no, Jesus only loves all people. You never told the haters off. You sat on your throne and let them hurt anyone they could. You sat when husbands could legally beat their wives. You sat when Africans were forced to work for free under horrible conditions and were separated from their families. You sat when kids were homeless because their parents kicked them out for being gay. What have you ever done about any of this, besides get cute pictures painted of you holding fluffy white lambs to back up your "loving" image? You don't do jack. Fuck you and the donkey you rode in on.

To Paul: You asshole. Get some therapy and get the hell over yourself.

• Like 1

Hey Jesus!  Kiss my big fat ass!!!

• Like 2

Okay, Jesus, so what about Paul? (since so many people are bringing him up)

To Jesus: Where in Bloody Mary's name were you when your followers said that women should be subservient, that gay people are gay because they hate your father, that slavery is okay because it's in the bible? Your kindest devotees had to stick up for you and say no, Jesus only loves all people. You never told the haters off. You sat on your throne and let them hurt anyone they could. You sat when husbands could legally beat their wives. You sat when Africans were forced to work for free under horrible conditions and were separated from their families. You sat when kids were homeless because their parents kicked them out for being gay. What have you ever done about any of this, besides get cute pictures painted of you holding fluffy white lambs to back up your "loving" image? You don't do jack. Fuck you and the donkey you rode in on.

To Paul: You asshole. Get some therapy and get the hell over yourself.

Lilith666,

Those are very poignant words. These questions and more I asked so often during my deconversion which lasted for a decade. I finally realized that God is not real, then that Jesus was human (if at all) who like all of us struggled against Yahweh and the God Delusion. Does his (literary) character succeed or fail in the end to resolve that for himself? And Paul appears to have suffered from permanent PTSD. Hopefully, better outcomes for us -- hopefully, much better.

Peace,

Human

Thanks, Human. :)

Well considering he's not real, I'm never going to meet him. Even if he was a historical figure - he was just that, not a "son of god" or anything spectacular other than maybe a spectacular orator. But then again I'll be dead so how can I meet anyone?

• Like 1

"It was his hat Mr Krabbs, He was number 1"