Goodbye Jesus

Herbal Remedies And Other Natural Living Ways

earthmama514

I could start a thread about the Chakras, I've done some research and mapping of Chakras.  But I'd rather jump in if someone else starts it instead.  Somehow I missed how we got on Chakras.

I could start a thread about the Chakras, I've done some research and mapping of Chakras.  But I'd rather jump in if someone else starts it instead.  Somehow I missed how we got on Chakras.

I've had a long time interest in this, and will join in the thread, too.

I've had a long time interest in this, and will join in the thread, too.

Me, too. Let me know when/where the thread is.

A thread needs someone to start it... anyone?

No one has mentioned sex as a good "remedy" for insomnia? Sheesh people. biggrin.png

(Good sex) wink.png

I didn't, because I knew you would...

haha no you didn't know thatttt tongue.png

What a great thread, I'm a believer in natural remedies. Thank you for starting this up for us.

Deidre32,

Ah, I suspected you were a believer, too. What natural remedies have you tried that have worked for you. And yes, this is a great thread. I'm glad earthmama514 started it.

Human

I'm a big advocate of 'super foods.' Super food powders that you mix into smoothies, etc. Spirulina, seaweed, etc. Loaded with vitamin B, and really a great consistent boost to one's immune system. Although the taste sucks. lol

I also like calcium, zinc and magnesium combo for relaxing muscles after a work out, etc. I also take a green coffee product that is good for alertness.

It's still important to review and research certain supplements before taking them, as just because something is 'natural,' doesn't mean it may not have any side effects, depending on the person. If one is taking prescribed meds, it's important to ask your doc if certain herbs and natural supplements can adversely affect those medications or cause side effects while taking with those prescriptions. Just some things to think about.

smile.png

• Super Moderator

Okay, this has taken a turn from natural remedies. Moving topic to the Spirituality forum so hopefully nobody gets offended as you discuss chakras, crystals, or whatever. Enjoy!