Goodbye Jesus

Oh World Forgive Me

themonkeyman

Hi Folks,

I've been reading the list of Burned Libraries (http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi/noframes/read/197934).

367 Pope Liberius through Emperor Flavius Julius Constantius succeeds in getting all forms of science teaching banned across the Roman Empire.

This appears to be the start of the mass distruction of all human knowledge across the known world upto this point.

389 Devout Christian Emperor Theodosius outlaws all non-Christian calendars, charts and navigation instruments indicating a spherical Earth and existence of land, paving the way to make the world "flat".

Fucking Christians again dictating the scheme to bring us back centuries.  And even trying to re-write history.

391 - 399 Christian Emperoror Theodosius orders that all pagan and non - christian schools to be closed across Empire.

Pope Siricius orders the total and complete destruction of Library of Alexandria and every book, manuscript, manual and human knowledge.

Millions of skilled tradespeople murdered, millions of texts destroyed.

Yet Another fucking atocracy at the hands of none other than the Christians!!!!

409 Pope Innocent I (St. Innocent) orders the systematic elimination of every man, woman and child of the Donatists of North Africa for their belief in the Gnostic traditions of Jesus and the apostles and their rejection of the satanistic beliefs of Rome.

Donatist culture wiped out.

Over 3 million people burned alive in mass ovens on order of the Vatican.

A record only beaten between 1940-1945 with the burning alive of over 6 million by Catholic Nazi army on orders from Rome.

Its rather a pun on the name - Pope Innocent not with the blood on his fucking hands.

448 Emperor Theodosius II upon the direction of Pope Leo, also known as St. Leo did decree that all non-Christian books should be burned.

Last remaining public books, records and knowledge not otherwise hidden across Europe, Asia and Middle East are destroyed.

Continued obliteration of any Criticism of Christianity.

527-565 Codex Iustiniani first "common laws"

That decreed Vatican and christianity "above the law",

That torture and specifically burning people is "just" and

That all remaining traces of culture, knowledge, specifically Greek/Hellenic and Egyptian culture

To be systematically destroyed. Neither Greece, nor Egypt has ever culturally recovered.

How Sad,

From my view I apologise to all those who have died previously,  I joined the Christian Cult believing in a God who was all loving kind and just - He may very well be that however the God that Christians Paint is wholy unfair.

Christians throughout history have distroyed all common knowledge of humanity,  It is known that Antioch and Alexandra Libraries were the source of the Worlds Cumulated information.

I am sorry but should I be burned in the fires of hell I would rather be burned with the pagans and heretics than align myself with the Christians who had no problem distroying all the Good of the World.

Though this adds alot of evidence to the fact that Christianity may very well have been made up or at least was a sect that Gained strength when the fucker constantine got involved.

I think the Catholic Church should be burned to the ground!  And the pope tortured for the rest of his days along side those Catholics who agree with the church.

Oddly enough do you think that the Church would be perverts to Children if they really believed in God?  Seriously do they not think that God would call them up on that?  This kind of makes me think that the Catholic Priests and Bishops know fine well its all bull shit that was made by their early Church but are holding that secret close to their hearts.

I would also speculate that the Vatican Library has a alot of the stuff that was once 'Hidden' stored in its archives which proibably refutes all of Christianity as we know it over and over again.

I can see that the church is in-decline and I do hope in future centuries our children can see these lies that 2,000 of rule has done to humanity and the damage caused.

To be honest Islam are all against the vatican so I support their struggle!

• Like 2

Gee, what a coincidence.  Christians burn libraries and destroy knowledge just before the Western World plunges into the Dark Ages.  

• Like 1

When I was in high school I watched the 1986 movie "The Name of the Rose" with Sean Connery and Christian Slater. This was my first exposure to the idea of hidden libraries (this was at a christian monestery), and banning or burning ancient books. Later in college as an art history student, I learned about the burning of the library at Alexandria; the images and emotion from that movie stuck with me and I understood the great loss at Alexandria.

Thanks for pointing these out. I didn't realize how big this problem has been throughout history. Wow. Think of all the interesting stuff we have lost. It boggles the mind.

When I hear about what the Library of Antioch and Alexandria were said to have held in that they copied every document that was on every ship at the time.  Imagine if we had the real evidence against Jesus.  Infact I think the world today would be a peace if the church did not go on a cruisade to set us back thousands of years.

I cannot believe in Jesus because if his followers are capable of burning his criticisims then Jesus is not worthy to be trusted.  And if he was God do you think he would let people do that.

Intrestingly the Internet make things alot easier to advance the common knowledge of Humanity

Intrestingly the Internet make things alot easier to advance the common knowledge of Humanity

Good thing they can't burn the internet!

Good thing they can't burn the internet!

Solar flares

They happen all the time to no ill effect on the general internet and world wide communications are not even disrupted that much from them now as tech advances,

One big enough to wipe it all out and send us back to the stone age technologically would most likely kill us all at the same time.

Pretty sure the NSA is storing all data they can find on all subjects from the internet and you can be assured they shielded the hell out of it under a mountain someplace in the world. Anyone who believes its only communication data is fooling themselves. Why not grab it all if you can?

The link given in the original post would be more convincing if it came with sources. Many of the claims in there are undoubtedly correct, but it does seem as though it exaggerates quite a bit, and I am pretty sure a few of the claims are nothing but fabrications.

Fighting lies with lies is not how we should roll.

(EDIT: especially the bits about Saint Patrick seem pretty goddamn suspect, with little to no basis in any sources.)

The link given in the original post would be more convincing if it came with sources. Many of the claims in there are undoubtedly correct, but it does seem as though it exaggerates quite a bit, and I am pretty sure a few of the claims are nothing but fabrications.

Fighting lies with lies is not how we should roll.

(EDIT: especially the bits about Saint Patrick seem pretty goddamn suspect, with little to no basis in any sources.)

I think Miekko is on the right track.  Some of these appear off to me as well.  

The Donatist entry jumped out at me.  They weren't Gnostics for instance.  Their theology was fairly Catholic for the most part-- and they actually thought only they were saved!  From what I've read, they hung around in some form until the conquest of North Africa under Islam.  If that comment about the ovens and the order of the Vatican is concerning Donatists, that is incorrect from what I've read.   Although St. Augustine wrote a treatise on Donatists which sanctioned their persecution:

A Treatise Concerning the Correction of the Donatists;

Or Epistle CLXXXV.  Written c. 417 CE 

Chapter 6.—21. It is indeed better (as no one ever could deny) that men should be led to worship God by teaching, than that they should be driven to it by fear of punishment or pain; but it does not follow that because the former course produces the better men, therefore those who do not yield to it should be neglected. For many have found advantage (as we have proved, and are daily proving by actual experiment), in being first compelled by fear or pain, so that they might afterwards be influenced by teaching, or might follow out in act what they had already learned in word.But while those are better who are guided aright by love, those are certainly more numerous who are corrected by fear.

Yikes.  Although the Circumcellions of the Donatists were a mean bunch themselves from what I understand.  Here's a link on Donatists:

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/169009/Donatist   

Of course, the persecution of heretics by Catholics, Orthodox, and Protestants is in general quite well documented.  There have clearly been book burnings and lists of forbidden books as well.

• Like 1