Goodbye Jesus

Why Did You Get Married?

Deidre

Lol! 24 hours. That doesn't sound bad. That's a rap song, you'd like it Matt :P "24 Hours"

This thread needed some levity, so thank u. :)

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.

Marry me Deidre!Ill email you a beautiful wedding ring and a wedding dress. And the commitment is for 24 hours, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer. and I'll even email you the papal blessing and the liturgical rubrics on my phone as well . What d ya say?The best way to overcome a fear is to encounter it. I used to be afraid of spiders, now I love them. :lol:

ShabbyMatty, may I attend the wedding? I can bring the music, the theme to "Mission Impossible!" ;)

Marry me Deidre!Ill email you a beautiful wedding ring and a wedding dress. And the commitment is for 24 hours, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer. and I'll even email you the papal blessing and the liturgical rubrics on my phone as well . What d ya say?The best way to overcome a fear is to encounter it. I used to be afraid of spiders, now I love them. :lol:

ShabbyMatty, may I attend the wedding? I can bring the music, the theme to "Mission Impossible!" ;)
friggin smooth! You can also be my best man.

Here is a preview:

Lol! Boys will be boys! :lol:

Thank you both. ;)

Wake me up when it's over. The marriage, I mean. Oh snap!

:-P