Goodbye Jesus

What Are The Origins?

OsborndaleIvanhoe

OK so I already know that this Zeitgelist or whatever movie is full of shit. BUT I also know that there are similarities/origins to the christian faith from the polytheistic religions. Someone linked me to a video by Evid3nc3 about it. The video was well thought out and made sense. I'm looking for something that is not a video but more written out, preferably in a chart or something very simple to understand seeing as how I have a love/hate relationship with research. 

I finally have an idea for some creative writing I want to do, but i want these portions of it to be as factual as possible. :)

Thanks!

Christianity is a polytheistic religion. The list of gods and angels includes YHWH, Kurios Christos Sotor, the Satan, Gabri-El, Micha-El, the Holy Spirit, Abaddon, Mary, the unnamed "Divine Council" (Psalm 82), Rapha-El, Azaz-El, Uri-El, and probably some others I can't think of, and this of course isn't even getting into the multitudes of gods enumerated in the Gnostic sects of Christianity. 

Christianity is a polytheistic religion. The list of gods and angels includes YHWH, Kurios Christos Sotor, the Satan, Gabri-El, Micha-El, the Holy Spirit, Abaddon, Mary, the unnamed "Divine Council" (Psalm 82), Rapha-El, Azaz-El, Uri-El, and probably some others I can't think of, and this of course isn't even getting into the multitudes of gods enumerated in the Gnostic sects of Christianity.

And how about the twenty-four elders and the four living creatures surrounding the throne in the Book of Revelation? And the various angels mentioned also?

Yes, of course. Once you start adding up all the "heavenly creatures" and "messengers," then you realize how false it is to call Christianity "monotheism." 

OK well thanks for all the info. I don't really take heavenly creatures and messengers into account. But then again I've never read the bible from cover to cover either.