Goodbye Jesus

Mental Health Resources

Brother Jeff

I posted these links in my topic on chia seeds and bipolar depression earlier today, but thought they would be a helpful topic on their own.

Sister FreethinkerNZ's recent topic to support people suffering through mental health issues:

My topic that I posted a little over three years ago when I was going through a severe bipolar depression. All are welcome to read it:

Sister Blackpudd1n's topic on atheism and bipolarity from 2012. Don't think she's around here anymore, but she is loved. She helped me a lot a while back:

My thoughts on suicide. Posted recently.

My thoughts on Robin William's death. I share a lot of my own life experiences with bipolar disorder and depression. This is a Facebook link, but it's a public forum so it should be accessible:

There is so much more available if you just do a search for "bipolar disorder" or something similar from the main page of this glorious site. Hope this is all helpful. Mental illness, depression, suicide -- all very tough subjects, but so important to discuss!

And always remember, if you are in a crisis, help is available! In the United States, you can call 1-800-273-8255. Other countries should have similar numbers and services available.

Glory!