Goodbye Jesus

Why Are Some People So Goddamn Racist?

FreeThinkerNZ

*facepalms seeing all this shit going on*

*heads back out of this thread shaking head in disbelief*

• Like 1

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.

In all seriousness, my trollpost was designed so that only the people guilty of SJW nonsense would find it offensive. If it made you feel a slight tingle of pain eminating from between your asscheeks, you may want to reconsider how often you hang out with tumblrinas.

Lol Jedah, it's not even a thread about gender, it's about racism.  You and ninurta make me laugh.

lolwut I'm not exclusively talking about gender. One again you have displayed your amazing ability to put words in other peoples mouths.

I strongly suggest you look into improving your ability to read.

http://www.teachthought.com/apps-2/15-of-the-best-educational-apps-for-improved-reading-comprehension/

http://www.pickthebrain.com/blog/improve-reading-comprehension/

you brought gender in by using the word  "misogynist" - its specifically a gender word.

If a women rapes a teenage boy, she had better be charged with rape. Please quote the law that says after raping a teenage boy she can then demand child support.

As requested:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermesmann_v._Seyer

Hermesmann v. Seyer (State ex rel. Hermesmann v. Seyer 847 P.2d 1273 (Kan. 1993)) was a precedent-setting Kansas, United States case in which Colleen Hermesmann successfully argued that a woman is entitled to sue the father of her child for child support even if conception occurred as a result of a criminal act committed by the woman

Yeah, she was 17, but the boy was 12/13. There are other cases like it if you want?

My point with sodomy laws was exactly as I stated, discrimination goes both ways against both genders.

The example of the women and child is not an example of discrimination, but applying a existing law (is fathers should pay child support) in a truly stupid manner.

Also do the sodomy laws state that this ONLY applies to men?  If not, then its not discrimination.

You have not shown discrimination against males as yet.

In all seriousness, my trollpost was designed so that only the people guilty of SJW nonsense would find it offensive. If it made you feel a slight tingle of pain eminating from between your asscheeks, you may want to reconsider how often you hang out with tumblrinas.

Lol Jedah, it's not even a thread about gender, it's about racism.  You and ninurta make me laugh.

lolwut I'm not exclusively talking about gender. One again you have displayed your amazing ability to put words in other peoples mouths.

http://www.teachthought.com/apps-2/15-of-the-best-educational-apps-for-improved-reading-comprehension/

you brought gender in by using the word  "misogynist" - its specifically a gender word.

I mentioned gender along with race in my post because people before me in this thread had mentioned both gender and race.

This is not a difficult concept to comprehend.

I don't engage in fake "dialogue" with gender fundie trolls, so ninurta and Jedah are set to "ignore". 

lol completely didn't notice that everything in my last few posts were purely about the OP post and little to nothing to do with gender.

That's all you ever see. That's all you ever read. Completely ignore all other points and instead focus on whatever "triggers" you. You understand nothing.

I wonder if any of you will ever start examining this SJW dogma honestly, using the same reasoning skills that enabled you to escape christian dogma. Or will you just continue to read everything through your ACME Victim Goggles x9001? Whatever, not my problem. Enjoy being wrong about everything. Enjoy making arguments against points that were not actually made.

I don't engage in fake "dialogue" with gender fundie trolls, so ninurta and Jedah are set to "ignore".

may I ask you, when you put somebody on ignore can you still see where they have a post and view it if you want to? can you still see the threads they start?

You can pick what you want to see from them. I'm ignoring their posts, messages, and chat. I don't know how the thread thing works, maybe ask a mod.

I mentioned gender along with race in my post because people before me in this thread had mentioned both gender and race.

This is not a difficult concept to comprehend.

by the way, I am not a 'middle class white women'.

And I agree with your points about historical poverty and how that affects generations down the line.

Abuse has the same ripples effects.

As does racism

As does misogyny

I'm also not "pampered upper middle class", not that the point is even relevant here.  I am a woman, and that's all I need to be, for someone like Jedah to feel threatened about.

Didn't say you were. I was just giving an example.

I am a woman, and that's all I need to be, for someone like Jedah to feel threatened about.

lol if I could give less fucks about you being a woman it would cause a rip in space and time. GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif 

Your problem is that you post nonsense and then call everyone who disagrees with it either a racist or a misogynist depending on the topic - hey, just like you are doing right now!

Guest ninurta

You try to discourage any discussion of gender with flametrolling.

I'm not discouraging any discussion of social justice with flametrolling.

I'm discouraging idiotic and bad discussion of social justice by using sarcasm to call people out on it.

I'll make a somewhat serious post here. For anyone who doesn't know, my fathers side is Irish and my mothers side is Native American. I grew up quite poor. My mother had nothing, my father had little having to immigrate during the famine. Why? Because shit from a long time ago gets handed down from generation to generation. Inherited wealth goes both ways. When discussing things like this with others, the big misconception people have is that problems which happened to someones family a long time ago won't affect modern day generations. THAT is the argument that people against reparations have. It's not because they are racist, it is because they do not get how inheritance works.

So then I'm having a conversation about this, and suddenly to join my side comes along TUMBLR SJW TO THE RESCUEEEEEE!!!! Who completely ignores the actual points being made by the opposition and calls the person I am talking with a racist. Reasoning? Logic? Evidence? Why would you do that when you can pull out the race card and slap it on the table. The idiotic smug look on your face while doing it will immediately make it clear that you are right and everyone else who disagrees is evil. Except, oh wait, it doesn't. All you are doing by playing the race card is committing an emotional fallacy. And guess what else it does? It makes those of us who actually are using valid reasoning to fight for this shit look just as dumb as you do. Because now, thanks to you and your clueless fucking race baiting, the discussion is now only about race. Now the guys against any restitution for my family can lump me in the same retard boat as you by saying "Oh, they are just playing the race card, they don't have an argument". Your SHITTY arguments allow them to ignore any VALID arguments. And the saddest part is, whenever I am on the anonymous internet and point out the piss poor reasoning behind instantly throwing down the race card, SJWs actually start attacking me and assuming that I am against what they think they are fighting for. In all honesty, there is no word in the dictionary to describe how absurdly stupid they come across as to me.

Do you get it now?

You.

Are.

Not.

Helping.

My people don't need pampered upper middle class white women who haven't a clue how the world actually works defending us. Stop.

Your straw men are juvenile and boring. AND, your "serious post" has nothing to do with this thread.

Holy fuck! Someone makes we well thought through meaningful post, and this is how you respond? No one says you have to agree, but my golly, he's more on topic than you are. More on topic than I was. How did I manage to let myself get trolled into the gender conversation anyway, as my initial point was about muslims facing a form of racism as being percieved as a race. But in alot of people's eyes they're a threat to women and children.

If a women rapes a teenage boy, she had better be charged with rape. Please quote the law that says after raping a teenage boy she can then demand child support.

As requested:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermesmann_v._Seyer

Hermesmann v. Seyer (State ex rel. Hermesmann v. Seyer 847 P.2d 1273 (Kan. 1993)) was a precedent-setting Kansas, United States case in which Colleen Hermesmann successfully argued that a woman is entitled to sue the father of her child for child support even if conception occurred as a result of a criminal act committed by the woman

Yeah, she was 17, but the boy was 12/13. There are other cases like it if you want?

My point with sodomy laws was exactly as I stated, discrimination goes both ways against both genders.

The example of the women and child is not an example of discrimination, but applying a existing law (is fathers should pay child support) in a truly stupid manner.

You have not shown discrimination against males as yet.

Are you telling me your for her having custody of children after she molested a 13 year old boy?

And I agree with your points about historical poverty and how that affects generations down the line.

Abuse has the same ripples effects.

As does racism

As does misogyny

I think we can agree on this.

I'm also not "pampered upper middle class", not that the point is even relevant here.  I am a woman, and that's all I need to be, for someone like Jedah to feel threatened about.

I'm glad the thought of people being afraid of you because You Are Woman gets you hard. ;)

You guys are clearly way OFF TOPIC.

Start another thread if you wish to discuss gender issues.. this is about racism. Reread the OP and figure it out. It's very rude, not to mention disrespectful to derail someone else's thread.

Just stop it.

kai thx bye.

• Like 1