Goodbye Jesus

Scared Again

Kushne

I saw this today---- scared again. Please help me not worry about this kind of think. I looks like it will happen someday-- I just don't want a chip in my hand or forehead!

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2014/08/29/is-there-microchip-implant-in-your-future/

If you don't want one then don't get one.  It has nothing to do with all the failed prophecies of the Bible.  Jesus was suppose to come back before the Gospel of John was written.  Here we are 1,900 years later and Jesus has still not come back.  And 1,900 years from now Jesus will still have not come back because imaginary people cannot come back.

• Like 1

^^^ that

Assume for a minute all the prophesies are true. Why not rejoice at the developments? I for one welcome our new Antichrist overlords.

if that idiotic yhwh could not get 2 persons right in the beginning, what makes you think that asshole is smart enough to foresee the future n talk about imbedded microchips,,,,

• Like 1

Being chipped could be made mandatory at some point but if it is, what can you do about it?

Outside of becoming a self sufficient hermit, I don't see much of anything one could do.

I wouldn't be surprised to see this happen but having written that, worrying about Bible prophecy is a one way trip to the mental ward.

The Book of Revelation states in the first few verses that the events in Revelation were to happen soon. ("the time is at hand")

2,000 years of time passing (and still no Jesus) can't be defined as "soon".

Also, the idea that this "God" would punish people for obeying authority is absurd in light of Rom 13.

Thanks for that scripture Centauri. I did not know about that!!

And thanks for the nice words Human. I wish I could have peace. I made the mistake of reading the comments from that article and people are just so scary. I think we might have to be chipped someday and I just want to be ok with that.

Oh the 8o's were full of this type of crap ...credit cards...ATMs ..etc etc,there are heaps of things you do today that 30 years ago were  "of the end times"

People look at whats new and go 'oh no - its all coming true'

Earthquake ...endtimes ...

wars ..end times

and so on

In the 900ad, , there was so much of this going on, that stupid people went on stupid crusades to take back Jerusalem, because that needed to be in 'christian' hands so Jesus could return, they rampaged across Europe killing countess people in their idiot crusades, 

Its been going on for 2000 years, people think jesus is going to return and  the signs are always there ...

but its crap

• Like 1

I saw this today---- scared again. Please help me not worry about this kind of think. I looks like it will happen someday-- I just don't want a chip in my hand or forehead!

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2014/08/29/is-there-microchip-implant-in-your-future/

Seriously again...

this is at least the tenth thread in teh last month about this I swear.

No one is going to be chipping or tagging you. I can't promise and maybe i should say no one is going to be tagging ME.

Let them come and try... see what happens.

Stop watching Fox News.

There are, primarily, two groups of people who fear and rage against the idea of the government implanting microchips in humans -- end-time fundies and anti-government Tea Party types. These groups are also the biggest fans of Fox News. Do you think there might be a connection? VOGT6223CustomImage8223074.gif

• Like 1

Become a voter, become politicially engaged -- and then you can play a part in the process of community decision-making concerning the use of modern technology.  Then you can think about whether or not it is GOOD to do those various things:  implant chips, national ID cards, national citizenship database, etc.  Rather than have some programmed fear-reaction to these things based on indoctrination, you can actually weigh the merits of the issues.  Who knows, maybe you'll come to agree that on balance it is best to have a mandatory chipping requirement ?!?  Then you can join me in the antichrist conspiracy for world conquest.

Earthquake ...endtimes ...

wars ..end times

and so on

So generic.  There has never been a year without an earthquake.  Never.  And humans have not gone without war since we figured out how to make war.  You might as well prophesy that the sign of the last day is the sun will rise in the east.

Stop watching Fox News.

There are, primarily, two groups of people who fear and rage against the idea of the government implanting microchips in humans -- end-time fundies and anti-government Tea Party types. These groups are also the biggest fans of Fox News. Do you think there might be a connection? VOGT6223CustomImage8223074.gif

This was precisely my thought as I read that report.  In particular the last comment about barcode tattoos on the forehead - struck me as a deliberate attempt to provoke the sort of reaction that Kushne has suffered.

I suspect this article has a hidden agenda behind it.