Goodbye Jesus

New "preacher" On Youtube

bfuddled

I'm sure you guys have probably heard already of this Josh Feuerstein idiot who posts videos on youtube, especially his "Destroy Atheism in 3 minutes" crap. Seth Andrews recently did a video back to him here:

Now he's pushing a campaign to raise $20,000 for a new camera and has a video pleading for money.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=508944782541542

How do people NOT see thru his shit? Even as a Christian I would have been totally skeeved out by this idiot. But people are sending him money, he's up to about $5000 already.

• Like 1

One of my Christian friends on Facebook posted one of his rants against evolution titled "Destroy evolution in three minutes" or something like that. I listened to maybe 20 seconds of it and had to stop because the ignorance, stupidity, and bullshit was already too deep to tolerate...

• Like 2

I know him better as "Josh Moronstein".

The Amazing Atheist and The Drunken Peasants (same group of guys) have been ranting and raving against this asshat for months. Even Dusty Smith has done a takedown of this guy's crackerjack bullshit "arguments".

All of his shit is stock apologetics ripped straight from the pages the playbooks of AIG, FOTF, CID, and other such groups. Good godly sheeple will support tools like Josh Moronstein and Jefferson Bethke because they are so damn good at what they do. They are on fire and they are fighting the "good" fight for the Lard. :jerkit:

• Like 1

I know him better as "Josh Moronstein".

The Amazing Atheist and The Drunken Peasants (same group of guys) have been ranting and raving against this asshat for months. Even Dusty Smith has done a takedown of this guy's crackerjack bullshit "arguments".

All of his shit is stock apologetics ripped straight from the pages the playbooks of AIG, FOTF, CID, and other such groups. Good godly sheeple will support tools like Josh Moronstein and Jefferson Bethke because they are so damn good at what they do. They are on fire and they are fighting the "good" fight for the Lard. smiliegojerkit.gif

He reminds me of Todd Bentley, the Florida "revival" dude. I would have hated him even when I was a Christian. People like that piss me off.

I'm sure you guys have probably heard already of this Josh Feuerstein idiot who posts videos on youtube, especially his "Destroy Atheism in 3 minutes" crap. Seth Andrews recently did a video back to him here:

Now he's pushing a campaign to raise $20,000 for a new camera and has a video pleading for money.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=508944782541542

How do people NOT see thru his shit? Even as a Christian I would have been totally skeeved out by this idiot. But people are sending him money, he's up to about $5000 already.

just another fish in the youtube sea.

Seriously millions upon millions of people post to youtube. Who gives a rats ass about another dumb nutjob. Anyone that gives this guy money should just go introduce themselves to some nigerian kings...

This reminds me of the whole VenomfangX ordeal. Guy was an asshat, but I gotta admit it was fun to watch him crash and burn.

• Like 1

My favorite crack apologist is The Vigilant Christian. Not only is he a conspiracy theorist who is way too obsessed with Disney movies and mediocre pop stars, but he makes the most boring vids ever. I won't link to any of his stuff here because I don't want anyone to get hurt or get in trouble for sleeping at work.

He's not a preacher though. Anyone want to place bets that Josh Moronstein is either in seminary or trying to start a church somewhere? I don't care enough to scrape the depths of the web to find out if either of my theories about this guy are true. He scares me because he has a preacher's voice and I can see him doing well catering to the evangelical drool-bots that get lathered up over the likes of Skull Osteen, John CrackPiper and Ken Hamsammich.

Can't stand this guy and I love that Seth gave video with hesitation of creating more hype for this "preacher." The guy is such a tool and for he sake of humanity, I hope he really isn't that stupid.

Nothing but straw man arguments. The "it's never been observed" thing is false, for one thing. Evolution has indeed been observed. Plus, we do not alway have to directly observe things to have a high degree of certainty they are true. If you ever get a chance, look up Mendeleev. He helped piece together the periodic table. He recognized the periodicity patern to the elements. Based on that, he predicted a few elements that had not yet been discovered. He predicted their measurements with complete accuracy!! In fact, a guy who first discovered one of those elements and directly observed and measured it, measured it wrong. Mendeleev challenged his findings. Further tests proveded Mendeleev correct! He knew more about the element than the guy who had actually seen it!

20000 for a webcam?

He know how to troll chrsitian and extorr their money lol

This reminds me of the whole VenomfangX ordeal. Guy was an asshat, but I gotta admit it was fun to watch him crash and burn.

That was gold… teehee

Good time, good times

Well someone has to be an idiot on the internet for us to laugh at, looks like he is just next in line.

He'll eventually get frustrated, go crazy and quit when he realizes no one is going to convert from his canned argument.