Goodbye Jesus

Sister Rhonda's Christian Love

Brother Jeff

This is the message of Christian Love I received from Sister Rhonda this morning, on the same day that I got the news that my mother's beloved dog Sally had died. Needless to say, Sister Rhonda and I are no longer friends on Facebook.

Rhonda's rant.jpg

She sounds like a real C-U-Next-Tuesday, for realz, Bro Jeff.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Like you wanted to post on her precious page any fuckin' way.

• Like 4

Isn't "christian love" just a wonderful thing?  </sarcasm>

Stick with heathens, we're generally much nicer.

• Like 2

Sounds like you should unfriend Lisa as well if you have not already.

Isn't "christian love" just a wonderful thing?  </sarcasm>

Stick with heathens, we're generally much nicer.

Yes, just glorious, isn't it! Makes you want to live with them in the Sky Kingdom forever...NOT!

Indeed, heathens are very much preferred. Much friendlier folks! Glory!

Lisa isn't a friend of mine, and she never will be. I would never accept someone as a friend who would put a "like" on such a hateful rant of a post.

Yeah, doesn't look like that will be much of a loss.. It sucks when people are assholes, but I think in this case, you're better off with her unfriended anyway.

That nice christian gal should get to know End3.  Their personalities reflect the character of yaweh

This is the message of Christian Love I received from Sister Rhonda this morning, on the same day that I got the news that my mother's beloved dog Sally had died. Needless to say, Sister Rhonda and I are no longer friends on Facebook.

attachicon.gifRhonda's rant.jpg

She could have just blocked you rather than been a total c level douche bag.

She wasted her times but more importantly she wasted yours.

In the end though you found something out and you can now ditch this moron and spend the time on someone else :)

Lisa isn't a friend of mine, and she never will be. I would never accept someone as a friend who would put a "like" on such a hateful rant of a post.

good target though. Anyone who likes you automatically ditch. Makes it easy to see the worst of the asshats fast.

All Caps, no punctuation and no paragraphs. She's a Christian allright.

• Like 3

Perhaps if you give us her facebook link we could all heckle her.  Well at least I would be more than willing too!

Perhaps if you give us her facebook link we could all heckle her.  Well at least I would be more than willing too!

Don't have a link. She blocked me. But her name is Rhonda Smith Smith. Should be publicly available... Glory!

Brother Jeff, this is sad...but I do want to say that you mustn't set yourself up for this with the believers. Yes, the timing is very bad on such a bad day as you had, but if you are going to post these types of things to the believers, you will get retribution. I don't want to see you hurt and that's the only reason i am saying what I am saying. Do not set yourself up for abuse with the believers. Because that's exactly what you'll get. I hope you know that Sister Margee is only concerned with your welfare. And I hope you are doing OK today my friend.

hug

Don't have a link. She blocked me. But her name is Rhonda Smith Smith. Should be publicly available... Glory!

Its sad to see someone post something like she did.  I think there are a lot of personal issues that would make someone react so strongly. Obviously she felt you were attacking her personally, Jeff.  Even when I was a Christian I would never have written something like that to a person.  My advice, just forget it and move on.

Brother Jeff, this is sad...but I do want to say that you mustn't set yourself up for this with the believers. Yes, the timing is very bad on such a bad day as you had, but if you are going to post these types of things to the believers, you will get retribution. I don't want to see you hurt and that's the only reason i am saying what I am saying. Do not set yourself up for abuse with the believers. Because that's exactly what you'll get. I hope you know that Sister Margee is only concerned with your welfare. And I hope you are doing OK today my friend.

hug

Hey Sister Margee, yes, I totally hear you! I responded to only a few of my former friend Rhonda's posts civilly and with kindness and respect. The thanks I got for that was her ALL CAPS rant. I wouldn't expect that from most of my Christian friends. Rhonda also has bipolar disorder and obviously has some serious issues going on. I was going to try to help her with her mental health issues, but sadly, to her I am just an evil atheist who is going to hell.

• Like 1

Its sad to see someone post something like she did.  I think there are a lot of personal issues that would make someone react so strongly. Obviously she felt you were attacking her personally, Jeff.  Even when I was a Christian I would never have written something like that to a person.  My advice, just forget it and move on.

Agreed Deva. But I am not quite through having my say about it. But I will do my best to move on from it soon. Thanks.

Some of the commentary on Sister Rhonda's loving rant:

Rhonda1.jpg

Rhonda2.jpg

Rhonda3.jpg

*sigh*

Brother Jeff, don't play with the turkeys, instead go soaring with the eagles.

You don't need Rhonda weighing you down.  Her rant was so .... childish.  She's never thought beyond what she was taught as a 6-year-old.  

• Like 2

*sigh*

Brother Jeff, don't play with the turkeys, instead go soaring with the eagles.

You don't need Rhonda weighing you down.  Her rant was so .... childish.  She's never thought beyond what she was taught as a 6-year-old.  

Agreed, Sister. She is no longer a friend and I've had my say about this and am beginning to move on from it. It really hurt at the time because it came right after I got the news that my mother's beloved dog had died. It rubbed salt into the open wound of almost unbearable grief. But I am better today. Rhonda is seriously mentally ill and many of her posts were almost unintelligible. This angry rant of hers was driven by her morally reprehensible religious beliefs, of course, but also by mental illness. I have been there. When I was much more mentally ill than I am now, I used to rage all the time and yelled at people frequently when they pissed me off. And back then, I was very easy to piss off. It was a miserable time. But I am much better now since the Lard Jesus touched me with His glorious Sky Magic and healed me! Glory! jesus.gif

• Like 1

All Caps, no punctuation and no paragraphs. She's a Christian allright.

This is exactly where my mind went as well. Why is this always the case?

And wow, I forget sometimes how delusional Christianity makes some people.

But I like Richard.