Goodbye Jesus

Boring Post Thread

ContraBardus

I'm hungry.

• Super Moderator

I believe that time should run on the metric system with days being 10 hours long and an hour being divided into 100 centihours which are further divided into 1000 millihours. 

I also sometimes wonder if one of my eyes is rounder than the other.

• Like 3

I made Pizza Rolls for lunch today. I used the oven to make them. Nine Minutes and thirty seconds at 400 degrees and they come out exactly right.

I made a few too many though, so I gave a couple to my dog.

• Like 2

I believe that time should run on the metric system with days being 10 hours long and an hour being divided into 100 centihours which are further divided into 1000 millihours. 

Sounds like a way for 'the man' to get people to work longer while spinning it as less. :P

Dunno about eyes, but I've noticed one boob is always bigger than the other. 

Sounds like a way for 'the man' to get people to work longer while spinning it as less. tongue.png

I'm sorry to hear about your boobs, Vigile yellow.gif

Sounds like a way for 'the man' to get people to work longer while spinning it as less. tongue.png

Yeah, probably me too.  *lemme check*

• Super Moderator

There would be 1440 centihours in a day with 1 hour equal to 144 centihours.  To accomplish the traditional 40 hour work week, which involves 480 60-second minutes, one would only need to work 3.33 metric hours per day (conveniently leaving 6.66 hours for other activities).

And wolbachia bacteria can turn genetically male pill bugs into functional females.

• Like 1

Does Vigile have boobs? I thought he was a man? Is he back from FB.... does anyone know?

And wolbachia bacteria can turn genetically male pill bugs into functional females.

As I've been warned, we're supposed to be boring here.  On a website full of nerds, do you really think obscure scientific trivia matches the bill?  :)

Does Vigile have boobs? I thought he was a man? Is he back from FB.... does anyone know?

I have man boobs.  But I'll have to eat much more and borrow a slower metabolism before I need a manzier or a broh. 

• Like 1

Ok, this has gotten far too interesting.  I just googled manzier to see if it was really a thing.

• Like 1

Why is it that men have nipples anyway?

I just pat my cat and he meowed.

Ok, this has gotten far too interesting.  I just googled manzier to see if it was really a thing.

• Like 1

To feed the baby in a pinch?  Because they look sexy?  Wendyshrug.gif 

This is too interesting a topic for this thread. http://health.howstuffworks.com/human-body/parts/why-men-have-nipples.htm

• Super Moderator

As I've been warned, we're supposed to be boring here.  On a website full of nerds, do you really think obscure scientific trivia matches the bill?  smile.png

I was dove-tailing with the conversation about man-boobs that was about to ensue.

To feed the baby in a pinch?    Wendyshrug.gif 

Do men like their nipples pinched?

Oh... wrong section to ask this......

I'll go have a cup of tea now...

Do men like their nipples pinched?

Only during sex

This is getting too exciting. Here's something more mundane: Why does Minute Maid lemonade have 15 calories? Why not 16?

• Like 1

This is getting too exciting. Here's something more mundane: Why does Minute Maid lemonade have 15 calories? Why not 16?

My uncle Harry just called and told me that minute maid has 15 1/2 calories....

He also told me that he cut his grass today...

Yesterday on the bus I listened to the opening song from BoJack Horseman way too many times.

• Like 1

Orbit, I just lit all your stars up for you cause you're so funny and made me laugh and stuff...

Orbit, I just lit all your stars up for you cause you're so funny and made me laugh and stuff...

Haha! Thanks. Those stars needed lighting. Speaking of which, last time Dominos delivered a pizza to me, they brought a box of light bulbs. True story.

Yesterday on the bus I listened to the opening song from BoJack Horseman way too many times.

Really?

I hate when sand gets all over everything, or sticky mud, or dog shit...

• Like 1

Haha! Thanks. Those stars needed lighting. Speaking of which, last time Dominos delivered a pizza to me, they brought a box of light bulbs. True story.

I got light bulbs in my house right now.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.