dHeAn5p.jpg

I'm going to bed soon.

see ya there

Yeah. He'll be watching you, just like Jesus. O_O

Enjoy this video of paint drying:

homeguides%2Farticles%2Fthumbs%2Fwhy_doe

. . . and here is a video of grass growing:

lawn_4402.jpg

I started reading this thread at post one. Eleven pages in I had to go pee. I brought a Coke and a Pop Tart back with me, and read until page 33.

I couldn't stand it anymore so I came here to page 73. Now I'm afraid to say anything witty because I don't know if it's already been said.

A lot of people here eat eggs. I don't eat a lot of eggs.

Pop Tarts used to be thick. Now they are like cardboard. I never buy Pop Tarts. My sister brought some over.

Should I be saying Poptarts? I don't have the box it came in and the wrapper just says Blueberry. I don't want to Google Pop Tart to see if Google will ask me if I meant Poptart.  I would get mad at Google for "showing results for..." instead of what I typed, but Google is almost always correct.

I only have one nose, but it has two nostrils. Nostrils is a funny word to me. The Bible says God has nostrils. It says he uses them to smell burning flesh. I'm going to watch TV and wonder why god would need nostrils.

• Like 2

Is deconstruction of political romanticism appropriate for a novel?

Is deconstruction of political romanticism appropriate for a novel?

I don't think anything is inappropriate for a novel. It might not be interesting or compelling, but you can make a novel out of it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.