Goodbye Jesus

Boring Post Thread

ContraBardus

I used to have a refrigerator that went through cycles like that, St. Jeff.  It ate me alive in electricity bills. It ran all the time but sometimes stuff in my freezer wasn't as cold sometimes as it was at other times. Now I have a newer refrigerator, and the cold is more consistent.

I also have an older stove. I don't know from what year but it doesn't have digital stuff, and it has a pilot light that burns all the time. It is as consistent in cooking as my refrigerator is in freezing. I can put a frozen pizza in my oven and if the directions on the package says 400 degrees for 17 minutes, then that's what I do, and it works out every time.

I can't do that with my microwave oven, which is a 950 watter, I think. The directions for the frozen dinners I buy are always developed for 1100 watt microwave ovens so I have to add a minute, say, for every 4 or 5 minutes the instruction give. 

Does anyone here wear pants? I do, and this morning I was putting mine on. My back is "out" so I had to sit on the bed to put them on. I started with my right leg, but I wondered at the same time if when I was standing up I put my left leg in first or not. I really didn't know, and that struck me as odd. I put pants on almost everyday, and I don't even know which leg I usually stick into the pant legs first. I don't even know why I wondered about that. Maybe something didn't seem right? I don't know.

• Like 1

Fantastic posts dude and stjeff. And Cat, that sucks. I hope you feel better soon.

• Like 1

Also, I wear pants. Except today I happen to be wearing a floral print skirt.

• Like 1

I ate a fantastic dish for lunch today. Pasta. Simple as that.

No ice cream for me today because my freezer just freezes it too much and it's so annoying to try and get it out in scoops.

Guest Furball

I ate a big plate of tomato and basil pasta for breakfast this morning. It hit the spot, me being sick and all. Why is it that eating warm food when your sick makes you feel better?

Ice cream gives me diarrhea 

I am left footed so i put my pants on left leg first. 

Yunea, thanks for the well wishes.

Peace love and happiness to you all. 

-Cat

Hello Ceiling Cat... get well soon!

I am tired like there's no tomorrow but too bored to go to bed. Dental hygiene is so boring.

What is the most boring situation you can remember?

I just remembered how boring one of my small groups at church was. Horrible, and stealing my free time. Luckily, that was years ago. Ah. Yawn.

Just thinking of it bores me out.

boring boring boring

Took day off... Slept and typed this

Totally worth it :/

At least you slept and typed this.

Am done brushing my teeth.

I had soup for lunch.  I am about to eat some pasta and salad.  Then I'll give my daughter a ride to the library.

Libraries are so not boring.

Had one of my rare fast food dinners tonight. Went to Sonic for the first time in Gainesville. Sonic is a drive-in style burger joint. They have really good drinks and shakes. I used to go to the one in Orange Park sometimes because I like their slushies. The food there was decent as well, but nothing special.

The one in Gainesville was awful. I had a burger, some chili cheese fries, and a slushie.

The bun and burger patty were dry, the chili on the fries was burnt, and the tomato was old.

Not going to Sonic in Gainesville again.

The slushie was good though. Have to be careful about how fast I drink it or I'll get brain freeze. I might stop in to grab one if I'm driving by, but I'm not going to be getting anything else to eat from them in the future.

Libraries are so not boring.

Depends on the library. I've been in some interesting ones, but also some boring crappy ones.

What made them boring?

I have no idea how many people went crazy in a good way over my floral print skirt, I'm horrible at noticing whether I get good or bad looks, or any kind of looks at all.

I quit eating fast food. 

I don't even eat it once a month. I might get it twice every six months or so. Usually if I do eat something I didn't cook, I go to an actual restaurant and get take out, there are a lot of good ones around where I live, and you get more food for your money that way, and it's better for you. Plus, I don't go to chain places like Chili's or Applebee's unless I'm with someone else who wants to go, and that's not very often at all, probably about as often as I eat fast food. Those places aren't that different from fast food. I like locally owned places and small local chains in general, the food is almost universally better, and cheaper.

Today I took a piece of paper, an ordinary sheet of white printer paper. I folded it this way and that way, into the shape of an airplane. I drew back and tried to throw it across the room. It went about 2 feet and took a sharp turn south. I said to myself, Shit. I used to be able to make a halfway decent paper airplane.

I have to do my laundry.

I checked the updates on this thread... On a Friday night

• Like 1

I checked the updates on this thread... On a Friday night

I know what you mean.

Have Mortal Kombat X and GTA V pre-ordered. Both come out on Tuesday.

Not sure which I'll play first.

On the one hand, I've finished GTA V on the PS3 already. It's really a lot of fun and has some new modes I'm looking forward to trying out. Plus, it will probably have VR support for the Oculus Rift in the near future by way of mods.

On the other hand, MK X is new to me and I can probably burn through the story mode in a day or two.

I'll probably start both of them the same day and just decide then. I'll probably end up doing MK X first because I've not played it before.

I hope to get a lot of sleep tonight.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.