Goodbye Jesus

Boring Post Thread

ContraBardus

I'm going to have to cut my toenails again soon. They are getting long and nature compels me to cut them. At the same time, where I am in Michigan there are fewer and fewer days where one can comfortably sit on their front porch and take the time to cut their toenails without getting cold.

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.

I'm going to have to cut my toenails again soon. They are getting long and nature compels me to cut them.

It's your own personal preference that is compelling you to cut them. Not nature. If it was nature, you would be urged to chew them off.

At the same time, where I am in Michigan there are fewer and fewer days where one can comfortably sit on their front porch and take the time to cut their toenails without getting cold.

Or shot...

I'm going to have to cut my toenails again soon. They are getting long and nature compels me to cut them.

It's your own personal preference that is compelling you to cut them. Not nature. If it was nature, you would be urged to chew them off.

At the same time, where I am in Michigan there are fewer and fewer days where one can comfortably sit on their front porch and take the time to cut their toenails without getting cold.

Or shot...

If nature wanted me to chew them off like I used to, it wouldn't have given me arthritis, and I won't get shot because I'm nowhere near Detroit.

• 4 weeks later...

I wonder if my toenails grow slower than normal for some reason? My fingernails and hair seem to grow pretty normal.

Cut my toenails yesterday around 5 PM EST.

So tired and frazzled from lack of Prozac and sleep.

• 2 weeks later...

Watching CNN and waiting for my fiance to get off of work. 

• 4 weeks later...

This whole thread has gotten boring lately. 

Hey at least you noticed before it got padlocked again.

It's not snowing.

• Like 1

My favorite part of Christmas is the food.

My second favorite part is not having to decorate or deal with the rest of it because I'm an Atheist.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey at least you noticed before it got padlocked again.

It's not snowing.

Yeah, I'm glad I did because I'm thinking of a mid-winter clipping and as usual I'll want to document it.  It would be sooner than usual for me, but I'm thinking I might buy new socks next week, and I'll want to give them a fresh start if I do.

Or shot...

If nature wanted me to chew them off like I used to, it wouldn't have given me arthritis, and I won't get shot because I'm nowhere near Detroit.

Nature doesn't want you to do anything, it just is. Probably if you walked bare feet on hard ground often enough they would end up at a nominal length. I entrust this experiment to you.

I am typing in this thread. Also I am stating that I am typing in this thread.

I shall go and get dinner.

• 2 weeks later...

I was going to try an experiment and see if my toenails would remain at a nominal length if I walked on hard ground, but there isn't enough hard ground around me just now to do that. I could walk in the road for a few days, but I think the cold would overwhelm my experiment as I would be barefoot.

So I clipped them tonight. Not in the name of science, but because I just bought new socks. I got the good ones too; Fruit Of The Loom, casual crew length, various earth tone colors. I bought ten pair of them babies and I want to keep them nice.

Somehow I didn't get a single pair of socks for Christmas, so I have had to buy new ones by myself. Duderonomy's post reminded me to talk about it. Usually my socks wear out at the back of the heel first, because I too make sure that my toenails don't cut through them.

Now that it's freezing weather here, on a normal day I wear up to three pairs of socks on top of each other, the innermost socks being the least interesting pair. If my shoes are big enough, the pair on top will be one of my hand-knitted woollen socks. In the future, I plan on only buying winter shoes where my knitted socks fit. I wear my woollen socks indoors a lot, too. I am particularly proud of a knee-high pair that I knitted in the autumn.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like some coffee and cherry pie.

Somehow I didn't get a single pair of socks for Christmas, so I have had to buy new ones by myself. Duderonomy's post reminded me to talk about it. Usually my socks wear out at the back of the heel first, because I too make sure that my toenails don't cut through them.

Now that it's freezing weather here, on a normal day I wear up to three pairs of socks on top of each other, the innermost socks being the least interesting pair. If my shoes are big enough, the pair on top will be one of my hand-knitted woollen socks. In the future, I plan on only buying winter shoes where my knitted socks fit. I wear my woollen socks indoors a lot, too. I am particularly proud of a knee-high pair that I knitted in the autumn.

I'm sorry for you that you didn't get any socks for Christmas. Funny how we don't want them as gifts when we are children, and yet don't get them when we want them as adults.

You mentioned that the heel of your socks wear out first, because you don't want your toenails to cut through them. It sounds like you wear your socks in a manner that leaves a little extra room at the front. 

My socks seem to wear out mostly from the bottom. I threw out a pair of socks today because they both had big holes in the bottom of them, even though they looked good from the ankle up and no one would have noticed.

• Like 1

All of my daughters got 3 pairs of colorful wool socks from me for Xmas. Proof of my parental wisdom.

• 2 weeks later...

Found an onion ring in my Burger King fries.

Wasn't so great. Not just the Onion Ring, but that was the worst part.

I haven't been to Burger King in a really long time. It's been a few years. I very rarely eat out at all, and when I do it's never fast food anymore. It wasn't really a conscious decision I made, it just sort of ended up that way over time. I can make better meals in both less time and for less money myself, and since I rarely go out, when I do I go someplace nice.

I was out doing stuff, decided I was hungry, and BK just happened to be right next door at the time.

It wasn't the worst thing I've ever eaten or anything, but I was reminded why I don't eat fast food anymore. I own a meat grinder and I'm spoiled by making my own patties and steakhouse style burgers. The fries were okay, but the onion ring wasn't. I regret eating it, it was like a fried Funion that had soaked up too much of the fryer grease.

There really wasn't anything wrong with my order to be honest. It was all made properly, but it was just so cheap and pathetic and I ended up wishing I'd just gone home and made something instead.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to make sure this thread doesn't get locked again. That's how boring my life is. 

• Like 2

I'm farting rainbows

:lol::58: :blowjob::lol:

• Like 1

On 3/1/2017 at 8:47 PM, Naughtyhamster said:

I'm farting rainbows

:lol::58: :blowjob::lol:

That might be a sign from God that you will never shit your pants again. Don't know for sure because I haven't been to church in quite a while.

reading some naughty naughty stuff right now. 

A smart assed spider is trying to steal my lunch. 

On 3/2/2017 at 11:30 PM, duderonomy said:

That might be a sign from God that you will never shit your pants again. Don't know for sure because I haven't been to church in quite a while.

Really, I get no upvotes for this? No guffaws? Not even a chortle?

Dayum!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.