Goodbye Jesus

Ex-Athiest.net

1AcceptingAThiest1

Sorry i know i havent responded here in a while, i been in the chatroom ALLLOT pretty much everyday almost just at different times. So just letting yall know i didnt disappear just because i havent responded on forums. i like chat because i like how when i am asked a question or when i ask someone else a question they have to answer right away instead of doing research and looking for a copy and paste swordsmanship not that anyone does that but yea...so thats where i been. i will start a topic next monday tho smile.png got something in mind. in the meantime Chao! and Moanerina hope you had a good vacation!...i am accepting donations for the a uh research fudn that improves my spelling and reduced your brain tumors from reading it, Please donate call 1 813 770 4124 Tampa Florida

• Like 1

spam-can.jpg

1. irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the Internet to a large number of recipients. [see 1AA1's post above]
    • unwanted or intrusive advertising on the Internet.
      "an autogenerated spam website"
  2. trademark
    a canned meat product made mainly from ham. [see the pic in my post above]

-------------

Let the Spam commence! Until the great mod(s) intervene.  ;)
  • Like 4

Sorry i know i havent responded here in a while, i been in the chatroom ALLLOT pretty much everyday almost just at different times. So just letting yall know i didnt disappear just because i havent responded on forums. i like chat because i like how when i am asked a question or when i ask someone else a question they have to answer right away instead of doing research and looking for a copy and paste swordsmanship not that anyone does that but yea...so thats where i been. i will start a topic next monday tho smile.png got something in mind. in the meantime Chao! and Moanerina hope you had a good vacation!...i am accepting donations for the a uh research fudn that improves my spelling and reduced your brain tumors from reading it, Please donate call 1 813 770 4124 Tampa Florida

Sorry?

Ehm, I have to say, your humor sucks...

By the way, the research has been done already...no need to do research to answer your poor minded posts. Copy and paste swordmanship? Yeah, your humor really sucks.

And how about reading and answering to your already existing threads instead of opening a new one? Really, grow up!

And have I said that your humor sucks?

• Like 4

oksy3e.jpg

Seriously, Spam-esque posts such as the OP should be treated as such.

If you are sick of 1AA1's poorly spelled, grammatically incorrect, incoherent, spammy posts, let him know by sharing your favorite Spamtacular memes. Pics of Spam, Spam sculptures, Spam memes, Spam recipes, or whatever the hell else speaks to the tone of the OP. zDuivel7.gif

A1, the fact that your grammar and spelling have not improved an iota since you arrived here, I'd say you really don't care to do what is necessary to improve in those things. No matter how many donations you receive to help you do the research, nothing will change, other than the fact that you'd have more money to do with as you please.

RNP prayed to God for better Christians on another thread. We can see how well that worked,

Maybe somebody should ask a moderator to erase the phone number in the OP. I would ask myself, but I don't know the procedure.

Maybe somebody should ask a moderator to erase the phone number in the OP. I would ask myself, but I don't know the procedure.

Why? You really think this is an actual phone number? And if so do you really think anyone would think he means it and then be tempted to donate?

spam.jpg

Weird and creepy at the same time.  That takes talent.

• Like 1

. . . whole thread.

Why? You really think this is an actual phone number? And if so do you really think anyone would think he means it and then be tempted to donate?

If 1AcceptingAThiest1 happened to have picked a real person's phone number then I bet that person would appreciate have his/her number erased from the post. I know that is how I would feel if it was my phone number that 1AcceptingAThiest1 decided to use in his joke.

If 1AcceptingAThiest1 happened to have picked a real person's phone number then I bet that person would appreciate have his/her number erased from the post. I know that is how I would feel if it was my phone number that 1AcceptingAThiest1 decided to use in his joke.

Nobody's gonna call, D.

• Like 1

This thread is useless.  Steak sauce needs to learn to think before he starts a thread. I mean hell, even an asshat like me can do that.

Having said that (and I meant it!) Has anyone called the number yet?

C'mon...hath God said that in the day that you call the number, you will die?  You will not surely die.  You will become like 1AcceptingAThiest1, knowing who is at the other end of that number. Your ears will be opened to the truth.

Sorry, long distance calls on a cell are quite expansive...saving my money for real conversations :)

• Super Moderator

Threads that show this much interest and activity won't get deleted. Duh.

Moanaerina again...Hope you had a good vacation, also everyone here know my humor sucks i said that myself within first week i was here. ok that number is a joke fine fine here is my REEEAAALLL number text me 813 770 4105. My name is Aaron. No joke...really. but then again texting me will give me your number as well haha. But yea since everyone here is loving im assuming you wont use my number for crazy spam and advertising or prank calls and all kinds of crazy stuff. But yea I prefer text cuz i work alot. Before you open your mouth and say its a fake number. TEST IT. like your science teacher Tells you too. OBSERVE ME responding back to you to any question in relation to this website or forum to verify it is me. REPEAT IT at anytime of the day you will get same person. every...single...time. Its me Aaron.

I have done two things Reveal my real name and phone number, now why would i do that?

Putting your number on the internet for the whole world to see is the worst idea ever. A mod should probably save him from his stupidity.

i know no one ehre will butcher my number with harassment hopefully i wont have to change my number but i trust you guys thats why i did it. Atheist are very kind and loving people

jaded why is it a bad idea? no different from craiglist

but see you guys are so caring thank you for your love brother

most people are afraid of other people and what would they would do, yet then at the same time claim that people are basically good..Ha. double standard

im clueless to who gave moarenina the foggiest idea that my humor was good in the first place, she now she is disappointed in me that my humor sucks because she thought it was going to be good, someone should have informed her, im so sorry. Maybe i dont need donations for spelling after all, i think i will just pay Florduh for unknowlingly being my advocate