Goodbye Jesus

My Glorious Reply To An Observation A Christian Made About Jesus

Brother Jeff

I would cut/paste my blog post here in its entirety, but the html code would cause issues and a lot of the linking would be gone. So... please give my glorious site a visit and let me know what you think!

http://religionisbullshit.me/an-observation-made-by-a-christian/

Glory!

• Like 2

nicely done :) I'm working my way through the links you provided. did your friend reply to your post?

• Like 1

Brother Jeff, you know you're going straight to hell, right?  yelrotflmao.gif

Just kidding... trying to prepare you for what the Christians will have to say in response to your most impressive smack down: "No matter what your evidence, blah blah blah Jesus is real, blah blah blah you're going straight to hell, blah blah blah..."

I'm going to have to bookmark your work for future reference. Very nicely done. I love the book recommendations and two reviews -- very thorough of you. You rock!

I'd like to see your friend's source for material for what is "known worldwide." You surely squashed that claim for him. Your authority on the entire matter came across loud and clear -- but maybe I'm biased toward you and/or your position. Ha ha!

• Like 1

nicely done smile.png I'm working my way through the links you provided. did your friend reply to your post?

Thanks! No, not yet, but I'm not really expecting him too. What I have to say probably won't impact him or break through the brainwashing and indoctrination anyway, but I felt a need to respond and it made a nice post for my glorious website. :) We are no longer friends on Facebook, and though I messaged him there, he may not have even seen it since it may not have hit his inbox. There is a notorious "other" mail folder on FB that people typically rarely check, and that includes me. 

Brother Jeff, you know you're going straight to hell, right?  yelrotflmao.gif

Just kidding... trying to prepare you for what the Christians will have to say in response to your most impressive smack down: "No matter what your evidence, blah blah blah Jesus is real, blah blah blah you're going straight to hell, blah blah blah..."

I'm going to have to bookmark your work for future reference. Very nicely done. I love the book recommendations and two reviews -- very thorough of you. You rock!

I'd like to see your friend's source for material for what is "known worldwide." You surely squashed that claim for him. Your authority on the entire matter came across loud and clear -- but maybe I'm biased toward you and/or your position. Ha ha!

Oh yeah, Sister, I am going straight to hell! yelrotflmao.gif

I have been debating Christians online periodically for over ten years, so I know what to expect... and you are correct! Jesus is real no matter what we have to say or how many facts we present or how much evidence to the contrary we present... rolleyes.gif

Thanks for the good words about my glorious work. I give the LARD all the glory! Glory! :)

Yeah, I would love to see his source material too. I'm quite sure it is Christian apologists at their best... rolleyes.gif