Goodbye Jesus

How Do You Know...a Psychopath?

moanareina

One thing I think you have to be careful about is that many con artists have 'pretend' personalities. They can pretend to love animals, they can pretend anything.

Mind you, we can all 'pretend'. We have to at times in order to get along with all the different types of personalities within the structures in this world. In my career alone, I had to 'pretend' to like different people who i really didn't. What I tried to do is treat everyone with respect whether I liked them or not. Same as my family.

But a real true con artist  pretends so he/she can get whatever they can out of life at the expense of other people. You took off his mask and confronted him and he didn't like that you exposed him.  So he set it up for you to do the leaving which makes you look like the bad person. That's what con artist does. My ex-husband did this to me. Treated me so bad so I would leave. I was silently making plans to leave the relationship but he couldn't wait long enough to be on his next adventure, so he left. I was a stupid, naive woman to have ever thought the relationship would work. He left me sitting in a restaurant on our 3rd date and I did not clue in that i could possibly be with an abuser. His was a powerful excuse as to why he left me sitting there and he made it make sense to me, even though everything in my gut said, 'run'.....

They are the creators of cognitive dissonance. One minute treating you nice, the next being an asshole...I had my head spun around too many times in my life. They get the trophie for being passive/aggressive  It's crazy making..

That's what brought me here to EX-c. One minute I was being saved by a loving creator and the next, i would hear a sermon on hell????

True psychopath?...the god of the bible.....

I listen closely to my gut today Moan...