Goodbye Jesus

Some New Facts About Psychopaths

chrisassaf

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herodotus

"Although some of his stories were fanciful and others probably inaccurate, he claimed he was only reporting what had been told to him."

Mymistake, I was just sharing something I learned. Just like Herodotus did.

I am trying to be the next Herodotus.

Wow, you have an enormous ego.

The only thing people can learn from Harry Bethel is that Harry Bethel's stupidity is funny.  If you came away with some other answer then you failed.  Nobody has a spirit.  Nobody has a soul.  Every human meets the definition of "mono being" and since "mono beings" are not suppose to be human the very idea of "mono being" is nonsense. 

• Like 3

Wow, this thread is epic silly. "Human" is the biological category for Homo sapiens sapiens and that's what we all are, regardless of how psychologically damaged we are. I agree with MM, the "mono-being" is just psuedoscience nonsense.

• Like 1

No, you're trying to spread propaganda and we're not buying it. That is what is happening.

• Like 1

•   Why should I believe anything Harry Bethel says?

He's a Christian and Christians can't lie. That is why you should believe everything Harry Bethel says!

• Like 1

OMG...yeah, just curious where this thread was going and I guess I am out for good...that little spark of interest to continue with a conversation just vanished to nothingness...because I am not into psychopaths and this statement just sounds like something that a psychopath would say.

• Like 2

OMG...yeah, just curious where this thread was going and I guess I am out for good...that little spark of interest to continue with a conversation just vanished to nothingness...because I am not into psychopaths and this statement just sounds like something that a psychopath would say.

We're probably dealing with a psychopath who linked to a propaganda piece that was written by another psychopath, about psychopaths.

• Like 3

We're probably dealing with a psychopath who linked to a propaganda piece that was written by another psychopath, about psychopaths.

Hahaha...

It is funny that psychopath I dated showed me a passage about psychopaths in a psychology book. He told me that it was from his studies in criminology and he was interested in why people where bad. And this, while he was showing me "his" apartment while it actually was his parent's and he was still living with them...and betrayed the girl who thought was his girlfriend and dated a third girl at the same time...and talking about how people where not helping each other anymore and portrayed his high morals...There is a pattern...

Why do I get the feeling that Chrisass won't be sharing any of the things he learned in this thread with anybody?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Xtianity still striving for relevance, if just for making a fool out of itself, before it gets into the casket.